Withdrawing money doesn't work with 24VC, but it does with NordVPN (WHAT?) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 09-02-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Withdrawing money doesn't work with 24VC, but it does with NordVPN (WHAT?)

So I've made a new account for my shopify store that got had been limited just because it's an US one but I live elsewhere.

Because I didn't study before I opened a new account to see how far I could go and I already processed quite some money with no limitations (1.5k USD roughly) . The information is pretty much all the same but I'm using a US 24VC "fresh" VPN.

However lately I have been getting the "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." when withdrawing.

So since I don't care that much about the account I decided to try NordVPN anyway, and it worked.

Does that mean 24VC sold me a bad VPN?
The Following User Says Thank You to IdoDropshipping For This Useful Post:
WEI (09-03-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2019

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Withdrawing money doesn't work with 24VC, but it does with NordVPN (WHAT?)

24VC seems to target people doing ebay/paypal/amazon/shopify etc and they use data centres. NORDVPN also use data centres but they target the general public by means of online protection rather than having a new identity. They are running TV ads in the UK. So if 24VC IP range all seem to be "dodgey sellers" in the end where as NORDVPN has a lot of genuine buyers its no suprise the AI trusts NORD more. Its not always the unique IP, but the IP range too.
Old 09-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Withdrawing money doesn't work with 24VC, but it does with NordVPN (WHAT?)

Their response doesn't explain my case,

I've created this account using a ramdom IP from nordVPN but waited 3 days until I could get a "fresh" one from 24VC (I was going to get from IPburguer, but they wouldn't accept my credit card).

Quote:
Hi **, thanks for contacting us! So this issue is almost certainly caused because of the locations your VPNs say you are logging into your account from. More than likely your ISP, NordVPN ip and 24vc VPN are in very different locations and PayPal of course will flag your account or your connection from 24vc when they see you are connecting from 2 geographically distinct locations within a matter of a few minutes. As you may already know, our VPNs are used to operate thousands upon thousands of PayPal accounts every single day in the USA alone! So you can be sure that our ips are not an issue with PayPal. With that being said, we do recommend creating and operating your accounts with 1 single VPN from the start as connecting from multiple VPNs or ips to the same account will likely draw unwanted attention.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else we can help you out with and be sure to check out our " How to Make Your Stealth Accounts Last Longer!" email which is packed with important tips and tricks!
Old 09-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Hey bud, I'm one of the owners of 24vc and will reach out to your directly right now and give you my contact info, so we can help figure out a solution and to see what could of caused this issue! And sorry that you had a bad experience, but will make sure it turns into a great experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
24VC seems to target people doing ebay/paypal/amazon/shopify etc and they use data centres. NORDVPN also use data centres but they target the general public by means of online protection rather than having a new identity. They are running TV ads in the UK. So if 24VC IP range all seem to be "dodgey sellers" in the end where as NORDVPN has a lot of genuine buyers its no suprise the AI trusts NORD more. Its not always the unique IP, but the IP range too.
That's a good point but we do in fact have a multiple processes in place to avoid these types of issues, our ip ranges are spread out through hundreds of different data centers, and we gather ips through thousands of different subnets, so there's no such thing as "oh that's definitely a 24vc range" or anything like that. We also do a lot of other things to prevent issues, but this is one of the main things we do so you can have a better understanding of our process. This user unfortunately had a weird scenario, but that is definitely not the norm, we have thousands of users, using our ips for paypal everyday with no issues whatsoever. But of course issues happen here and there with any company.

Last edited by 123; 09-03-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-03-2019

Longevity: 29%

I have several VPN's with 24vc and I agree with 123 that each one is different in many aspects, isp's, locations and numbers. I too have had problems with PayPal on a couple of these as PayPal's security is getting tougher and tougher. That said, I have several accounts doing well on these also, so I believe it's hit or miss. Why PayPal hates some and not others, only PayPal knows. It's just not PayPal either, one of my 24vc ip's was so bad that Facebook asked me to upload a photo id just to create an account (never heard of that one) and Google hit me with "unusual activity on my computer " just to log into my gmail account. Since swapping out a couple of new ip addresses from 24vc, my problem has been solved. Remember, nothing is perfect and PayPal, Ebay and many websites stepping up their security, so what worked yesterday may not work tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
123 (09-04-2019)
Old 09-03-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

Still not a big fan of nordvpn, I’d pick 24vc over that one any day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
123 (09-04-2019), nickopedia (09-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Still not a big fan of nordvpn, I’d pick 24vc over that one any day.
Correct, nordvpn has been causing issues for quite some time as documented throughout this forum. 24vc and IPBurger are both good choices as they focus on the needs of stealth users like all of us here. There is always going to be a risk as PayPal hates VPN's (also well documented in this forum), but these are still our best choices for IP's. Remember, a half a bushel of apples is better than no apples at all.
Old 09-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

People need to stay away from these commercial/popular VPN's like Nordvpn.
Old 09-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Hey 123, thanks for the reply. I wasn't expecting that special treatment.

Today I've downloaded bluestacks installed the paypal and the transfer worked, while using my 24VC connection.

I didn't made all of the precautions before opening this account, so take that in mind before making any judgement guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Hey bud, I'm one of the owners of 24vc and will reach out to your directly right now and give you my contact info, so we can help figure out a solution and to see what could of caused this issue! And sorry that you had a bad experience, but will make sure it turns into a great experience!

That's a good point but we do in fact have a multiple processes in place to avoid these types of issues, our ip ranges are spread out through hundreds of different data centers, and we gather ips through thousands of different subnets, so there's no such thing as "oh that's definitely a 24vc range" or anything like that. We also do a lot of other things to prevent issues, but this is one of the main things we do so you can have a better understanding of our process. This user unfortunately had a weird scenario, but that is definitely not the norm, we have thousands of users, using our ips for paypal everyday with no issues whatsoever. But of course issues happen here and there with any company.