Paypal verifying - any common amounts? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-20-2007
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

This thread has gone off subject Modee. lol You helped. Give yourself an infraction.

jm3262 - I read your first post through several times and still stumped. Could you please rephrase that? Also, how are you adding users to the card and not having to open a whole new account for those users? Are you able to have a different shipping address for other users?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2007

modee dont need infractions he/she runs the site like no other with a hammer :D yes I know this first hand.
Old 10-25-2007
Threadstarter  

(Sigh) How many times do I have to say it? There are no hounds at my heels. It's just a question to be answered. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Good grief man. I have said nothing about an account being shut down. That's all your doing. Stop.attacking.me.

Everything else I've already said either by email or PM and I have nothing further I care to comment.

jm, thank you for the information.
Old 10-27-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Put me on jack...lol
Old 10-27-2007
Threadstarter  

So...he is a coward after all. Knew it.
Old 10-27-2007
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Jack admitted via PM to a member of this forum that he does scams involving getting funds out of PayPal quickly because he scams his customers. This is why so many of his posts are desperate attempts to learn how quickly PP will limit an account, how quickly funds hit your bank account from PP and Googlecheckout, whether PP and GC can reverse deposits, how much cash can be withdrawn from PP before limited, how to get past PP limitations, how to fight chargebacks, etc. 'Nuff said.
That's so funny!

Please note there are two posts in between this and the one I quoted.
Old 10-27-2007
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

No, Jack.. apparently you did NOT "know" it, otherwise you would have never decided to divulge such information to that member.
Old 10-27-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Jack admitted via PM to a member of this forum that he does scams involving getting funds out of PayPal quickly because he scams his customers. This is why so many of his posts are desperate attempts to learn how quickly PP will limit an account, how quickly funds hit your bank account from PP and Googlecheckout, whether PP and GC can reverse deposits, how much cash can be withdrawn from PP before limited, how to get past PP limitations, how to fight chargebacks, etc. 'Nuff said.
Did he really??? I want some juicy details Modee..
Old 10-30-2007
Threadstarter  

Come off it Chris. You know all the details. You warped the PM to your own goals so you could go tattle to modee about this ficticious "proof". If there was any doubt to the quality of your character before, it's crystal clear now.

koalawash - you're either a pawn of this little deception or a doppleganger/bandwagonneer. Allow me to illuminate. Modee deletes posts. Often. Being as he is "god" of this forum he can pretty much twist any posts into whatever he wants to suit his own desires of the moment. Aspkin has yet to put his foot down on this matter it seems, so any argument is going to be decidedly one-sided--at least here at the forum. Legally is another matter. I'm sure you'll experience this censorship at some point or another if you stick around.

There was no information "divulged." It was an off-hand remark sent to Chris via PM as a joke. Nothing more. As I said before, I would be happy to post the full PM here publically for everyone to see for themselves or private mail. I have nothing to hide and won't be a scapegoat for those who are just trying to divert heat from their own little ventures.
Old 10-30-2007
Banned

HAHAHHA@Modee

But damn, why everytime we ask where is Jack at he always show up??
Old 10-31-2007
Threadstarter  

Because I can read your mind Chris. Ooooooo. Spooooookieeee! Oooooo.

That was actually a fair response modee. I'm sort of impressed. Have no fear. I have no intention to try to turn the forum into anything. I've kept the question to just this thread now, and like you say it is practically old news at this point anyway.

Besides, who wants to fight today anyway? Happy Halloween