\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Help please :( I didn't understand what's happened.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/89854-help-please-i-didnt-understand-whats-happened.html)

akashi 09-29-2015 01:18 PM

Help please :( I didn't understand what's happened....

I didn't understand what happens with paypal when they separated from ebay :(
My nightmares began from August when PP suspended more than 7 my separated accounts. It's not something new as you know, actually the difference is that their ebay accounts was not linked and are in good condition :shocked: but any time when I link new stealth pp to those ebay's pp limited it!!!
Any one with same problem? Or any one to can explain what's happened? :(

jeffweico 09-29-2015 01:33 PM

Re: Help please :( I didn't understand what's happened....

If PayPal suspends an account linked to an eBay account and you try to create a new PayPal account and link it to that same eBay account, PayPal will suspend it. It will happen every single time. It does not even have to be "linked" just used to accept payments from that PayPal account.

slokor 09-29-2015 05:06 PM

Your situation has nothing to do with the fact ebay and paypal separated. Nothing has changed in the way those two entities operate.
Youre getting linked. And you keep making accounts and linking them to the same ebay accounts getting the new ones linked as well. No surprise there.
Youll need to start fresh with everything including the ebay account.

akashi 10-01-2015 02:06 PM

Thank you for help! Can I link Skrill to the affected ebay's, do you think that it's a good idea? Is there anyone who used Skrill like a payment method?

ilcarletto 10-01-2015 02:28 PM

Not a lot of eBay customers use SKRILL.

Expect your sales to drop drastically.

I would make a brand new stealth combo eBay+Paypal but before that try to understand what is linking you.

akashi 10-02-2015 08:54 AM

I think that paypal linking my bank account...I use different credit card every time when I start a new pp, but my bank account is same...😞
Can I buy UK ebay stealth account and link a pp from Bulgaria😣
It will take a time to make my self stealth. I really don't want to loose the christmas rush😳
I will be happy if I can buy stealth account from here, who can help me please?
Just I'm not sure, can I link my credit card to UK paypal account?

Thank you!

ilcarletto 10-02-2015 09:22 AM

You'd better get in touch with sellers in the marketplace. Don't ask to buy something in the open forum... scammers may be around.

yankee 10-02-2015 09:28 AM

you cant use the same bank. Never again can it be used on paypal.

astralman 10-02-2015 07:04 PM

When you link a new paypal account to the affected ebay account, the new paypal account has to have all new information different from your old paypal account. Don't use any old information or it's a gonner. Also, this will last a while, not forever because the affected ebay already has recorded multiple linked new paypal accounts with different information so if someday ebay reviews your account they might not like it so goodluck.

Bunneh 10-03-2015 05:43 AM

Are you changing your ip address and creating a new windows user account each time you make a new account?

Dufus 10-03-2015 06:23 AM

Why are you using bank acc? You can withdraw to cc.

rsot 10-03-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akashi (Post 709623)
but any time when I link new stealth pp to those ebay's pp limited it!!!(

This is the wrong thing to do! Are you linking new pp to old eb accounts? Not clear. Learn proper stealth.

thecoolguy 10-03-2015 08:04 AM

Linking new pp to old eb works sometimes.. provided fresh ip and fresh pp account. It worked for my 2 out of 7 accounts.. so I believe if you are lucky enough, it will work.

last3379 10-03-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akashi (Post 710225)
Thank you for help! Can I link Skrill to the affected ebay's, do you think that it's a good idea? Is there anyone who used Skrill like a payment method?

Skrill is no longer accepted by ebay.

secondeye 10-05-2015 04:43 AM

If you PayPal account go limited every time you linked it then why you are not moving forward to restore it? Did they Permanent Limit it>?