eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: littleredengine07
Forum: eBay Suspensions 03-16-2021
Replies: 7
Views: 484
Posted By littleredengine07
Re: Ebay suspension

Exactly what slokor said. Be ready for failure at a moments notice. Learn from your mistakes and write them down. So you have your own playbook. When back in days when I first started. Had accounts...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Suspensions 01-13-2021
Replies: 24
Views: 1,046
Re: ebay banned my real account because of usps covid delays

I would try to fight it and see if you can get an appeal. Just point out you did everything in your power. Make sure you emphasize it. At this point you have nothing to lose. If you don’t then it’s...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 09-07-2020
Replies: 6
Views: 413
Re: Sticky situation

I would chat with eBay support. I didn’t have that exact issue but had an issue where I refunded the buyer due returns and eBay didn’t credit me the fees. So I wrote to chat support and they issued...
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-29-2020
Replies: 28
Views: 3,253
Re: Possibility MP might be push back till September

A lot of companies are raking in the cheddar. Although my question is once those stimulus checks run out and next one is going to be the VERY LAST. What would the financial landscape look like then?...
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-22-2020
Replies: 68
Views: 10,493
DON'T sign up for managed payment

I agree make as much as you can from the stealth and hope for the best. Although I can guarantee you this. The only thing ebay will be loyal to is their shareholders. So if they start rolling out...
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-19-2020
Replies: 68
Views: 10,493
Re: DON'T sign up for managed payment

It shows eBay can’t even run their core business properly. It’s absolutely sad. Instead of bullying the very people that feed you. Maybe you should give the seller the choice and option. Slowly ease...
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-16-2020
Replies: 1
Views: 455
Re: Requirements for Getting Managed Payments

I would just get the account prep by logging in and browsing. I would contact eBay to see if you can activate it earlier. I just applied for MP still waiting for reply back. I had to upload docs.
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-12-2020
Replies: 12
Views: 916
Re: Plans to register 3 stealths for MP T minus 3 day till MP

Will do slokor. Btw slokor is good at what he does anyone who needs account. Keeepin stealth alive. I brought from him for quite a few times.
Forum: US Managed Payments 07-12-2020
Views: 916
Plans to register 3 stealths for MP T minus 3 day till MP

All 3 of my stealth accounts that got the MP required are my top seller accounts and been running them for over 5 years. Got 9 stealth and 3 got MP required

I plan to register them as business...
Forum: CryptoCurrency 01-04-2018
Views: 2,650
Re: Where can I purchase alt coins with USD?

Buy btc @ Gemini or localbitcoins.com. Convert them with shapeshift.io or use an exchange like poloneix. Please guys don't use coinbase. We don't need that garbage of company in crypto community....
Forum: Amazon 12-10-2017
Replies: 5
Views: 554
Re: Continously changing Credit Card billing address red flag?

changing your address does not affect your credit. If you miss a payment or decide to skip on the bill with AMEX. Then you will have your account closed and a bad mark on your credit.

Credit card...
Forum: CryptoCurrency 12-09-2017
Replies: 21
Views: 1,207
Re: Nicehash got hacked

Technically you should never ever keep anything on third party platform. Earnings should always be cashed out right away.

Its like handing a stranger money and tell him to hold onto it. Cashout...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-08-2017
Replies: 16
Views: 985
Re: anyone using WF recently?

@phaz0rz PayPal does process the ACH the same day but it depends on bank to process the ACH from the clearinghouse. So a bank like chase processes there batch asap. I asked chase once why did a...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-05-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 747
Re: Met a bad buyer what's the outcome of diffrent item location?

Its not racism. He is just nationalistic. Next time around I wouldn't mention it. Your just giving more ammo to the buyer to say this kind of stuff. Just tell him or her the next time. "Your on back...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 08-03-2016
Views: 1,348
Re: US Credit card for Raise.com seller account.

TD has always worked for me. If not TD I would look at US Bank. NEVER EVER USE WELLS FARGO for gift cards. They actually do the processing for PayPal. I stay clear of any banks that associate with...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 08-02-2016
Views: 1,348
Re: US Credit card for Raise.com seller account.

Trying getting a TD bank gift card. I am thinking that should do the trick. The system can tell by the first 4 digits of the card where it's from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forum: PayPal Talk 08-02-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 2,467
Re: mt bank no go for stealth

I tend to go with the big 4 BOA Chase WF and Citi. It sucks with the maintenance fees but at least you get peace of mind that they have better things to do than mess with your hard earn funds.

Forum: eBay Suspensions 07-28-2016
Replies: 13
Views: 1,382
Re: Anyone get " MC999 FIB notice"

eBay customer service clowns has no clue whatsoever lol. The best answer the Philippine call center gave me "well it suspended and we can't give out this information." Although just want to give...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-19-2015
Replies: 18
Views: 4,064
"Sorry we can't move forward. We couldn't verify your account.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone has gotten this message lately over christmas,

"Sorry we can't move forward. We couldn't verify your account. If you need help you can send us an...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-15-2015
Replies: 21
Views: 1,591
Re: PP seeing name on bank account

When paypal does an ACH. They cannot see the account info. If they did. A lot more account closure would be happening and this would be tons of threads on this.
The only banks I have seen who have...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-24-2015
Replies: 43
Views: 3,837
Re: Banks and chexsystems

Yes opening too many personals will raise flags. Its never good to open up too many. You want to do a combo of existing accounts by opening up savings accounts. Although you need to start moving to...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-24-2015

Its different when it comes to Business accounts. They cant really pull your info because you created an separate entity which is your business. AS long as you haven't skipped town with money or...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-21-2015

You shouldn't be that worried about the Chex system the reason I say this because the Chex system is designed to see if you owe a bank money and decide not to pay. I would open up a business checking...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-20-2015
Views: 1,182
Re: PP New Type of limit.

@MM78. I got a gift of paypal my cash this month from a friend who is done with paypal. He sold to me at discount rate.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-20-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 2,159
Re: eBay listing removed for copyright after it is sold

I would stay away from anything that involves copyright it always brings trouble. Music and literature that electronic always tends to be more of headache. eBay really has an hard on for anything...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

Aspkin Group