eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cherrqell
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-17-2023
Replies: 8
Views: 540
Posted By cherrqell
Re: How to send email adress on ebay messages?

I always used to send it in this format:

<sendingemail at g mail dot com>

usually would get through
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-07-2013
Replies: 34
Views: 2,455
Posted By cherrqell
This guy is is sincerely reaching out and is...

This guy is is sincerely reaching out and is being professional. Made no threats, no anger, or hostility. If I were you, I would suggest to him an agreement that if these items are selling well that...
Forum: Amazon 02-13-2013
Replies: 8
Views: 878
Posted By cherrqell
Not so sure. All wireless printers have a mac....

Not so sure. All wireless printers have a mac. Don't know if Amazon can detect that, but I would be careful..
Forum: Amazon X 02-06-2013
Replies: 4
Views: 634
Posted By cherrqell
I would contact Amazon. The refund will count...

I would contact Amazon. The refund will count against your metrics. Perhaps they can delete the transaction so it wont negatively reflect your numbers.

Disclaimer - This is a message board post,...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-17-2012
Replies: 17
Views: 3,092
Posted By cherrqell
There is a place on the 1040 to report misc...

There is a place on the 1040 to report misc income, but if you want to deduct all your business expenses, you will have to file a schedule "C". Not sure how you would do that with a stealth account...
Forum: Amazon 09-10-2012
Replies: 16
Views: 1,282
Posted By cherrqell
I sold pet supplies and made a small fortune....

I sold pet supplies and made a small fortune. Unfortunately my supplier went belly up and couldn't get that same wholesale price anywhere else. Im on to a couple other products that are almost just...
Forum: Amazon X 04-29-2012
Replies: 27
Views: 1,579
Posted By cherrqell
Heres what I have done in the past. If you even...

Heres what I have done in the past. If you even suspect that you are selling to a VERO agent, (sometimes my Spidey sense will go off, something just feels wrong) go out and purchase an authentic same...
Forum: Amazon X 02-25-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 843
Posted By cherrqell
Although I am approved to sell all software on...

Although I am approved to sell all software on all my accounts with no restrictions. I also had a very good pipeline to the most sought after titles. I stopped offering these items because not only...
Forum: Amazon X 02-15-2012
Views: 814
Posted By cherrqell
Seems you handled it properly considering the...

Seems you handled it properly considering the crazy nature of the buyer. You get these unstable buyers every once in awhile. Save all the emails should you have to send them to Amazon. Pretty sure...
Forum: Amazon 10-30-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 2,932
Posted By cherrqell
When selling an item like refilled ink carts,...

When selling an item like refilled ink carts, your gonna get alot of disgruntled buyers. Those things are crap. They never work as well as the OEM carts. Just start another account, and try and sell...
Forum: Amazon X 10-12-2011
Replies: 79
Views: 7,425
Posted By cherrqell
Sure, you can do this with ebay, but can you...

Sure, you can do this with ebay, but can you imagine the effort to make 5-10 new Amazon accounts per month. Amazon is alot more rigid with the requirements to open a new account. As people start...
Forum: Amazon X 09-04-2011
Replies: 11
Views: 683
Posted By cherrqell
And dont forget to listen to some rockin tunes! ...

And dont forget to listen to some rockin tunes!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJy36IsSEsWng3PTDmAGRxoFnxZ7TydM3OPdxF4Jud0PmWHNS8gKrWaw8
Forum: Amazon 08-29-2011
Replies: 24
Views: 2,779
Posted By cherrqell
Well, this is a very difficult situation, and to...

Well, this is a very difficult situation, and to get your money back will take a lot of work, and luck. Hopefully this person is out of town, or indisposed, and can't get back to you at the moment....
Forum: Amazon X 08-26-2011
Replies: 13
Views: 766
Posted By cherrqell
I second that. But nice customer service. ...

I second that.

But nice customer service.

A lot of buyers are idiots, and just overreact at the slightest bit of confusion. Its basically "let the baby have his bottle" with Amazon buyers.
Forum: Amazon X 08-24-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 501
Posted By cherrqell
Amazon does not ask for verifying identity...

Amazon does not ask for verifying identity documents. Everthing you need to know about your situation is in this forum, and in the Amazon stealth manifesto.
Forum: Amazon X 08-23-2011
Replies: 9
Views: 756
Posted By cherrqell
Dont waste your time. There is only one return...

Dont waste your time. There is only one return policy. If the customer bitches, you return the item no questions asked, at least thats what you do if you want to stay on Amazon selling.

Just...
Forum: Amazon 08-22-2011
Replies: 19
Views: 4,211
Posted By cherrqell
As a new seller, your branded items may be in a...

As a new seller, your branded items may be in a restricted catagory. You may have to start off by selling benign, non high risk items until you can establish yourself as a trustworthy, competent, and...
Forum: Amazon X 08-21-2011
Views: 751
Posted By cherrqell
none of my account numbers are that similar, if...

none of my account numbers are that similar, if yours are, you can probably ask the bank to provide something different.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-21-2011
Replies: 16
Views: 1,171
Posted By cherrqell
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your...

"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut".

Jimmy...
Forum: Amazon 08-21-2011
Replies: 27
Views: 2,326
Posted By cherrqell
If you want to sell on Amazon, and be successful,...

If you want to sell on Amazon, and be successful, repeat this phrase 1000 times and you will be on the path to untold riches..............

"the customer is always right"
Thank you, and good day!
Forum: Amazon X 08-21-2011
Views: 751
Posted By cherrqell
I use Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all my...

I use Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all my accounts data.

For each different bank I use one checking, and one savings account. make sure you have different account numbers for each. You can...
Forum: PayPal Talk 08-19-2011
Views: 1,393
Posted By cherrqell
As long as you explain, if you have to, that in...

As long as you explain, if you have to, that in order to do business, you had to create creative ways of doing business in the shark infested waters of ebay, and Amazon, and you can prove all your...
Forum: PayPal Talk 08-19-2011
Views: 1,393
Posted By cherrqell
Accountants usually dont care, but if you are...

Accountants usually dont care, but if you are doing something illegal, they can snitch you out to the proper authorities. They are not binded by attorney client previlege. On the other hand, if you...
Forum: Amazon 08-17-2011
Replies: 40
Views: 4,258
Posted By cherrqell
Do not hold a torch for this lost account. ITS...

Do not hold a torch for this lost account. ITS GONE! Do not fall in love with any Amazon account because you can lose it in a heartbeat for any number of reasons. just let it go already. all of us...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-21-2011
Replies: 18
Views: 1,776
Posted By cherrqell
What I used to do when I sold iphones, and ipods...

What I used to do when I sold iphones, and ipods was copy down the serial number, then I would take a picture of the item with the serial number clearly shown. I would then send along the invoice,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

Aspkin Group