eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kris
Forum: Introductions 03-14-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 734
Posted By kris
Welcome Cubfan. You have come to the right place,...

Welcome Cubfan. You have come to the right place, and will find a lot of support here. I know how bad it feels for you right now - most of us do... but you must get over the feelings of stress and...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Everything Else 03-09-2011
Replies: 10
Views: 1,056
Posted By kris
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-04-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 1,064
Posted By kris
Research research and more research. Its time...

Research research and more research. Its time consuming for sure... but well worth it if/when you find your niche. All the best of luck to ya!
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-24-2011
Replies: 7
Views: 2,300
Posted By kris
4 days after the auction ends, you are able to...

4 days after the auction ends, you are able to select "resolve a problem" from the drop down menu next to the order, under Sold Items. Select that you "sold an item and have not received payment'. 4...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 02-24-2011
Views: 2,502
Posted By kris
From my experience lately, even if you create a...

From my experience lately, even if you create a new account, the likelihood that you will just run into this problem again is high. Please keep us updated, if you make the attempt again. I also use...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-23-2011
Replies: 23
Views: 2,590
Posted By kris
In my humble opinion, you are in the PERFECT...

In my humble opinion, you are in the PERFECT place. I wish I would have known about this forum in the beginning. There's that old saying again... "If I knew then what I know now..." or something like...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 02-23-2011
Views: 526
Posted By kris
I am normally a firm believer in sending in the...

I am normally a firm believer in sending in the docs requested - in most situations... I mean, it can hurt, right? So what have you got to lose, except some time? I would suggest, however, not...
Forum: Introductions 02-19-2011
Views: 835
Posted By kris
I remember exactly how relieved i felt when I,...

I remember exactly how relieved i felt when I, too, discovered this forum. Welcome! :)
Forum: Forum Suggestions 02-14-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 969
Posted By kris
Its in the drop down menu under Thread Tools on...

Its in the drop down menu under Thread Tools on the upper right hand side.
Forum: eBay Suspensions 02-08-2011
Replies: 28
Views: 4,351
Posted By kris
Try SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice...

Try SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording | Prank Calls (http://www.spoofcard.com). It allows you to make whatever number you'd like to appear on the caller ID of whoever...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 02-08-2011
Replies: 18
Views: 521
Posted By kris
Musings

Lately I've been feeling a little guilty for my stealth ways. I mean, I love working for myself and having mini-businesses on ebay, and online in general, don’t get me wrong… but the fact that this...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 02-07-2011
Replies: 10
Views: 838
Posted By kris
I cant tell you what to do, but I can tell you...

I cant tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I do. In my second month (which is usually my first month of selling), I dont let more than $500 total go through the account. And I raise the...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 01-30-2011
Replies: 20
Views: 2,662
Posted By kris
I can tell you that I purchased something last...

I can tell you that I purchased something last week, and as soon as I made the payment, it went to 'pending' stats (with the little hourglass icon). 2 days later, I got an email from the seller,...
Forum: eBay Tracking 01-29-2011
Views: 1,660
Posted By kris
Depends how you are changing ips. I personally...

Depends how you are changing ips. I personally change ips by changing the MAC addess on my router. I have a specific MAC for each user account (and so each EB and PP account), and, more often than...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 01-29-2011
Views: 422
Posted By kris
I highly recommend CIBC. You'll have to go in to...

I highly recommend CIBC. You'll have to go in to open the first account, but once you have registered the first account with online banking, you can open up new accounts online, and have access to...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 01-21-2011
Replies: 30
Views: 2,371
Posted By kris
This is a bad idea, in my opinion. I would never...

This is a bad idea, in my opinion. I would never dream of using a friends eBay account. I mean, yours was suspended... what makes you think your friends wont be? Then you've ruined your friends...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-18-2010
Views: 615
Posted By kris
21 days huh? I might just try that. My first...

21 days huh? I might just try that. My first stealth Paypal was limited in the first month, as I think I sold too much. After faxing documents, I was advised of the 180 day hold. I was also advised I...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-12-2010
Replies: 5
Views: 857
Posted By kris
If it is a fairly new account, I would leave some...

If it is a fairly new account, I would leave some funds in Paypal at all times.
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-14-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 3,528
Posted By kris
I've had this problem before, many many times. I...

I've had this problem before, many many times. I simply call Paypal and advise them that positive feedback has been left, or that the item has clearly been delivered. They check it, and release the...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 09-02-2010
Replies: 42
Views: 2,333
Posted By kris
Yes, any address will work as long as it was not...

Yes, any address will work as long as it was not used on a suspended account previously. Best to choose one that you can actually receive mail at tho... just in case you have any return requests.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Aspkin Group