eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: isitworththestress
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-21-2015
Replies: 73
Views: 5,508
Posted By isitworththestress
Re: this is what FF looks like

:nono: seems to be the closest I could get to a thumbs down, just too many issues.

But happy that you have found a friend you trust that much...

I mean to do what it does it has to connect to...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-18-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 1,127
Re: I opened an email from Ebay without disabling images

Its the flash cookies that cause the problems with the email as far as I recal, when you open an email the images link to the ebay flash cookie and most of the time I think this stuff does not become...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 06-19-2015
Replies: 60
Views: 4,063
Re: Question about taking ebay to court?

I prefer: If an ombudsman receives lots of complaints about similar issues, it can ask an organisation or government department to review or change the way it works, which will improve things...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-09-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 638
Re: Who here uses gumtree?

Great for selling larger items that we used to sell on ebay but how long it will stay free while ebay have ownership is anyones guess. Those idiots would milk blood out of the cow.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-05-2015
Replies: 40
Views: 2,485
Re: Have you ever purchased from a competitor?

On hearing some of the comments on here I have a strong urge to offer my services to ebay and kill off all second accounts and we all know enough to know it is possible.

I have been on the...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-05-2015
Replies: 29
Views: 3,028
Re: MC113 Repeatedly!

I think a lot of the time is because the person opening the account does not act like a normal person would and ebay bots pick up on these things.

But it happens now and then and i assume when...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-02-2015
Replies: 40
Views: 2,485
Re: Have you ever purchased from a competitor?

I hope you did not use your working account to do so, as lifting your head up this way can get it noticed in all the wrong ways. or they may suspect that you are up to no good.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-20-2015
Replies: 92
Views: 9,963
Re: Paypal still won't release funds after 180 hold without ID

However, you need to provide us with a proof of identity and a proof of address before you can withdraw any remaining balance. Please note that as the copy of your driver's licence was not accepted...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-14-2015

My point is not to take them to court none of us have that kind of money, as we are discussing what he has to put in his letter and to me if they sound that they are being advised and using terms...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-13-2015

I wonder if this would give you some ideas on arguments

Consumer rights & protection: get money back - MSE (http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange)

Things...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-12-2015
Replies: 37
Views: 2,289
Re: Question for the experts

A few years back someone sold something to an ebay employee and they were told that they had to be told by law that they worked for ebay. So if that is true then no they can't and why would they as...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-30-2014
Views: 767
Re: 1 Year Old Stealth, 25 Limit but listing in B.O.I. so safe to keep listing?

I have listed in other categories before and with some accounts they just let me get on with it, while others they just added limits on that category also but never had one closed down over it.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-29-2014
Views: 531
Re: Small tip for auctions(Not 100% if this is valid)

Auctions are dying on ebay if not dead already. They used to be great but now if you get a good price you just know that it will be returned, as the buyers sees the next same ten items other people...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-23-2014
Replies: 23
Views: 1,649
Re: Returns name and address

there's a problem with emailing, as no one reads them, they get moved to spam and if a seller told me to return to a different address than that on paypal then i would tell them to go jump in a lake
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-15-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 661
Re: providing pp limit info...

Nip round to your local charity shop and buy a couple of items and then be creative

You never know it may make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and take away the bad taste you get when dealing...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-26-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,041
Re: Firefox

You do not have to do anything to firefox on a new windows user account, it is like a new computer.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-16-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 851
Re: What do people do for address'?

If you are going to add your own address as a return address, which is still risky, but you would be best advised doing it after the 1900 review.

Also learned a long time ago that the post office...
Forum: IP Address 09-13-2014
Replies: 18
Views: 1,345
Re: IP address changing

Yes, you are linking to Auctiva and seeing what they have on their site rather than ebays. Just look at how bad the figures are for views and watchers, as they seem to not be updated that often.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-12-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 427
Re: Can still withrdaw funds from paypal even though i have went over £1900?

The limit is changing

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/77295-eu-paypal-receiving-limit.html
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-11-2014
Replies: 21
Views: 1,084
Re: bught a fenix torch and got tis message

He does seem to struggle with the open forum idea that anyone can read this. And they will be reading it
Forum: eBay Tracking 09-10-2014
Replies: 12
Views: 1,591
Re: Firefox Portable question

you can give the sites in question no space to save any data for flash cookies on the flash website you mentioned.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-30-2014
Replies: 70
Views: 5,592
Re: Halifax bank no good for stealth

If currant accounts close the bank accounts down and then open them again in six months.

If you are smart add a couple of direct debits from your house make sure that paypal is not one of them....
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-29-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 674
Re: A couple of Questions....

You have to have a bank account in the Uk for a seller account or they do not allow you to sell.

Look through recent posts there is a link to halifax easycash in one of them, which will work a...
Forum: UK eBay Suspensions 08-27-2014
Replies: 19
Views: 3,748
Re: Can you use the same pictures on your stealth account?

Free and becomes part of the drop down menu so is so easy to use. and seems to remove everything, as far as my checks have gone
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-24-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 775
Re: Uk telephone numbers,

I use them and they don't seem to disconnect the account and never had a number problem yet.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 98

Aspkin Group