eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ets
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 05-03-2012
Replies: 41
Views: 2,085
Posted By ets
I think they were trying to scam you... I've had ...

I think they were trying to scam you... I've had a number of buyers trying something similar on me because I entered incorrect tracking like AI instead of AG when using RM and they claimed they've...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Suspensions 04-22-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 927
Posted By ets
the accounts are already linked.. there's no...

the accounts are already linked.. there's no escaping it.. its only a matter of time. if you start to sell on that account you will be shut down; they won't bother you if its just buy you're buying....
Forum: AU PayPal Talk 04-22-2011
Replies: 15
Views: 14,622
Posted By ets
DON'T DO IT! It's been discussed before! That...

DON'T DO IT! It's been discussed before! That will get you linked as well. Best thing to do is to create accounts from scratch and start over!
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-22-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 783
Posted By ets
as far as i've been reading this is a risky thing...

as far as i've been reading this is a risky thing to do and will raise flags... once or twice but advise against it really
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-22-2011
Replies: 44
Views: 4,573
Posted By ets
I've had that problem with some post offices who...

I've had that problem with some post offices who were very unhelpful and whom I've reported to Royal Mail execs. I've changed post offices and have two which I have established a good relationship...
Replies: 23
Views: 4,108
Posted By ets
An update on how to remove selling limits on your new account

Here is an update on how to remove selling limits placed on your new account.

If your account is

a) over 90 days old
b) have a DSR of 4.6 or more and you
c) have no disputes on your...
Replies: 28
Views: 4,231
Posted By ets
hi the account was opened in November last year....

hi the account was opened in November last year. When he called he identified who he was and told me that he wanted to speak to me about my paypal account and the call would be recorded for training...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 04-19-2011
Views: 2,418
Posted By ets
all you need to do if you're operating under...

all you need to do if you're operating under stealth is to use the same stealth information for both ebay and paypal. When entering the bank information on paypal ensure that the sort code and...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 04-19-2011
Views: 2,418
Posted By ets
no they dont share personal information such as...

no they dont share personal information such as names. Only sort code and account number need to match
Forum: eBay Discussion! 04-14-2011
Replies: 16
Views: 1,326
Posted By ets
if paypal cannot verify you on the electoral role...

if paypal cannot verify you on the electoral role they will ask for id and proof of address. it seems they've revcently changed their system
Forum: eBay Suspensions 03-30-2011
Replies: 7
Views: 1,003
Posted By ets
Don't do it! They will suspend you for shill...

Don't do it! They will suspend you for shill bidding and your family members listing will be removed! DON'T
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-29-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 1,941
Posted By ets
the downside to that is that if a customer tries...

the downside to that is that if a customer tries to contact you and they can't ebay will suspend your account indicating that you've used 'false information'.. paypal will also be triggered and limit...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-05-2011
Replies: 10
Views: 1,319
Posted By ets
hi writing to them they will tell u the same...

hi writing to them they will tell u the same thing i wrote above.. money laundering laws etc. when u get to the £1650 limit and they need more information they will email you. it will sorted from...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-01-2011
Views: 7,920
Posted By ets
i had the same problem sometime ago and I...

i had the same problem sometime ago and I challenged ebay big time.. i sent them links of where i had taken the images from and told them that my listings were taken down due to a jealous competitor...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 03-01-2011
Replies: 4
Views: 2,672
Posted By ets
hi keep re-entering the information.it will then...

hi keep re-entering the information.it will then take you to be verified by phone; if this doesn't work they will ask you to upload an id such as a utility bill etc
Forum: eBay News 03-01-2011
Replies: 14
Views: 1,647
Posted By ets
thats what happens when you are honest and doing...

thats what happens when you are honest and doing business legit on ebay/paypal.. they suspend u.. and seeing thats the only source of income most of us have then we are left with one choice to do...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-28-2011
Posted By ets
hi alps if you need any help or have any...

hi alps if you need any help or have any questions i can share my insights ok.. we're all in the same boat and if i can offer my helping hand i will.. we all have to survive in this world
Posted By ets
it has to do with not being on the electorial...

it has to do with not being on the electorial register or they can't confirm the address information; what paypal has done is to ask you for identification; i've since tried to upload a 'stealth...
Posted By ets
paypal limitation update

hi guys if you've done all the verification checks and its still indicating that the receiving limits is £1900 after you've received this information paypal is going to limit your account and ask you...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-27-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 905
Posted By ets
Limitation removed from business stealth account

guys i opened a business account only to be notified by ebay that I violated VERO rights. I was reported by the owner of the item who had one on ebay. My item was higher priced. I got limited by...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-17-2011
Replies: 720
Views: 173,038
Posted By ets
after paypal suspended me I had a bleak christmas...

after paypal suspended me I had a bleak christmas and didn't know where to turn to. I spoke to my su supplier who referred me to another ebay seller who then directed me to this forum. I purchased...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 01-27-2011
Views: 2,424
Posted By ets
yes call them; if they don't remove the...

yes call them; if they don't remove the limitation then you will have to wait 180 days for your money; so i would remove the other listing. keep us updated on their response
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 01-27-2011
Views: 2,424
Posted By ets
why is paypal asking for invoices? did you have...

why is paypal asking for invoices? did you have an old paypal account you are using? please explain a bit more. are they asking you for an invoice for the item you're selling? there has to be a...
Forum: Australia eBay & Paypal 01-23-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 986
Posted By ets
i've had the same thing happened to me before and...

i've had the same thing happened to me before and seeing that paypal shut my account, my ebay in return got limited and that will happen in due course.. i just left the account and never paid the...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Aspkin Group