eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hercheys
Forum: IP Address 03-15-2013
Replies: 7
Views: 1,230
Posted By hercheys
yea, there different ways though, did you check...

yea, there different ways though, did you check if your IP says Static or dynamic?

One quick way to changing your IP address through Lynksys, which is less trouble and you get a local IP address...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon 02-24-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 1,308
Posted By hercheys
Greetings, First it will be useful to...

Greetings,

First it will be useful to define what MAC addresses are and how they
are normally used.

Definition:
MAC address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...
Forum: Amazon 02-22-2013
Replies: 27
Views: 2,657
Posted By hercheys
Libraries are okay if you use a desktop pc, in...

Libraries are okay if you use a desktop pc, in Boston all machines run on virtual desktops filter and unfiltered, more often ip's on their servers are changed or released and nothing you save or...
Forum: Amazon 02-08-2013
Replies: 18
Views: 1,068
Posted By hercheys
I'm a software engineer and from xp. I would say...

I'm a software engineer and from xp. I would say beacons are ways to track emails but Amazon probably only tracks you if you reply. I have check all folders and nothing on my iphone with ifile, I...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 12-13-2012
Replies: 32
Views: 2,852
Posted By hercheys
ok,, people here are very tense when it comes to...

ok,, people here are very tense when it comes to wholesale, the op said he received the products, nothing wrong here and I should have read the thread where he said he received.

I will never...
Forum: EBay Tools and Software 12-12-2012
Replies: 21
Views: 1,537
Posted By hercheys
Softwares nor services are free, some services...

Softwares nor services are free, some services require monthly subscriptions, or one time purchase, only you decide the best for your business.

Attitude won't help here, ppl here gave you...
Forum: Amazon 12-11-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 902
Posted By hercheys
No digital products for sale on Amazon.

No digital products for sale on Amazon.
Forum: Amazon 11-26-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 3,961
Posted By hercheys
When you list an item per se you look up a UPC#...

When you list an item per se you look up a UPC# or EAN#,, to be clear that's only required if you have to look up each item provided from the search menu. SC platform has become very complicated over...
Forum: Amazon 11-24-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 3,961
Posted By hercheys
It's a problem with sellercentral it has happened...

It's a problem with sellercentral it has happened to me before, whereby submiting a listing it goes into "inactive" but actually when you look at the listing itself on Amazon you sellers name appears...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 10-15-2012
Replies: 26
Views: 6,879
Posted By hercheys
Should of ask this question before using it or...

Should of ask this question before using it or waisting your monies. Because, these cards are flag by paypal, in addition to them knowing you are using a prepaid card. Gift2go was banned according to...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 10-05-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 5,913
Posted By hercheys
TDbank gift cards offer full AVS, also Virtual...

TDbank gift cards offer full AVS, also Virtual Gift Cards online at: giftcards.com used to provide full AVS cards. But whats the point when the processor can easily know if your using a prepaid card...
Forum: eBay Tracking 09-25-2012
Replies: 16
Views: 5,130
Posted By hercheys
Cool Well it really started because I lost my old...

Well it really started because I lost my old account with Amazon of 200+ feedbacks in '09 after an a-z claim and some old lady that refused the packaged at her door. Yes, that's really what happened...
Forum: Payment Gateways 09-09-2012
Replies: 24
Views: 4,660
Posted By hercheys
Yep.. iPayments is the worst processor in...

Yep..

iPayments is the worst processor in history, I worked for TD Bank for 5 years in the Merchants Risk Management, as an under writter. Heard the worst stories from them, they even list you on...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 08-09-2012
Replies: 9
Views: 5,975
Posted By hercheys
Many banks consider pp as non-DD ACH and they...

Many banks consider pp as non-DD ACH and they print the names on the statement sheets, (Direct Deposit must be a payment not a transfer, even though both payment and transfer may use the ACH method) ...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 08-08-2012
Replies: 15
Views: 2,411
Posted By hercheys
Wink Always Verify your supplier!

Before you step out your door and go wire someone you do not know nor have never met in person, follow these steps. Scamms are real and given I see on this forum people talking about "suppliers" and...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 08-07-2012
Replies: 152
Views: 28,079
Posted By hercheys
Well, before I started buying directly from the...

Well, before I started buying directly from the sources like dell, cannon, and so on... they were direct wholesalers and actually honest wholesellers. I still deal with occasionally deal with small...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Aspkin Group