eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ovidiu
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-27-2018
Replies: 8
Views: 702
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Searched but unsure: Can I reuse Verizon LTE Mifi?

I went with the AT&T hotspot plan that you guys recommended. Thank you for that, as I didn't know those were available.

Sprint has 50gb free hotspot per line now, and I use one of my lines...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-13-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 901
Posted By ovidiu
ebay contradicts itself yet again, ie requesting proof of counterfeit

A while back, on one of my stealth seller accounts, I had an idiot buy a server software that was promotional and marked as such (didn't hide a thing). Typical escalation occurred with buyer...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-10-2015
Replies: 29
Views: 2,151
Posted By ovidiu
Re: More moron buyers, wants to return because he can't resell for a profit plus more

The 80 buck person is a cheapass looking for a bargain, the $4000 person is emotionally invested in the item and doesn't want to feel like a moron or feel like he got ripped off. Of course, the 4K...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-08-2015
Posted By ovidiu
Re: More moron buyers, wants to return because he can't resell for a profit plus more

your customer seems to have a brick-n-mortar store, so he MUST be authorized to resell the software

No, he's actually a Amazon seller. Adobe has been going on Amazon and illegally using the Amazon...
Posted By ovidiu

I just got off the phone with eBay support regarding the idiot who bought the academic software but failed to see the 2000 point font billboard that said it was academic. The rep was saying:

"oh...
Posted By ovidiu

WTF, they just stop reading after they see some keyword in the title!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean, it's like calling in and talking to your idiot buyer sometimes (instead of a...
Posted By ovidiu

Sellers are now putting "PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION" in caps in the title, wasting precious title space trying to get these imbeciles to actually READ the description.
Posted By ovidiu
More moron buyers, wants to return because he can't resell for a profit plus more

Idiot buyer #1:

sold him a student version Adobe software. Part number in the title, eBay pre-filled info for the exact item I am selling, mentioned student/teacher version several times in...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-03-2015
Replies: 31
Views: 3,000
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Global Shipping: scam or slam

Actually, only the countries that actually have delivery confirmation listed as available when you buy the postage have real DC, especially for the flat rate envelope. If your label prints out with a...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-02-2015
Posted By ovidiu

So from the sounds of it, it's really only useful to the people who don't know how or hate shipping internationally. Otherwise, you can do it faster and cheaper yourself.

For sure. There are a...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-02-2015
Posted By ovidiu

It's very expensive for the buyer, speaking as someone who's purchased from UK several times and had it shipped via global shipping.
Forum: Etsy Discussions 11-28-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 1,350
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Direct Checkout Signup

IT"S NOT POSSIBLE. Everyone asking for workarounds, you are asking for ways to violate the law and fool the Patriot Act verification processes etsy must do by LAW. Direct Checkout is a MERCHANT...
Forum: Amazon X 11-28-2015
Replies: 53
Views: 3,119
Posted By ovidiu
Re: received a-z after 5 months

They DO ban Amazon buyer accounts for fraud and abuse, as we've seen when they come crawling on the forum BS'ing us with

"hay guyz I been suspended from buying on amazon no idea y can u guys help...
Forum: Amazon X 11-24-2015
Replies: 53
Views: 3,119
Posted By ovidiu
Re: received a-z after 5 months

In order to open it past that time-frame, the buyer must contact Amazon customer service and convince them to escalate it to a claim. Usually it winds up an automatic loss for the buyer, unless there...
Forum: Amazon 11-24-2015
Replies: 17
Views: 1,877
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Asking customers for feedback on Amazon

To each his own. I get feedback from about 25% of my orders, and I ALWAYS get every neg removed through my own methods.....

Agreed. Part of the reason I avoid writing emails is that I sound too...
Forum: Amazon 11-23-2015
Replies: 17
Views: 1,877
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Asking customers for feedback on Amazon

Geez don't send any more emails guys, I'm the most easygoing dude around, rarely even leave negative feedback for bad transactions unless the seller was the worst piece of scum in the world, but I DO...
Forum: eBay Tracking 11-21-2015
Replies: 19
Views: 1,685
Posted By ovidiu
Re: HELP! Ebay tracking & New Smartphone

Don't worry about any of that paranoia stuff. As long as you don't use the eBay app and observe standard stealth procedures, you are fine. I reply to messages from my smartphone with gmail webmail...
Forum: eBay Tracking 11-20-2015
Replies: 19
Views: 1,685
Posted By ovidiu
Re: HELP! Ebay tracking & New Smartphone

You might not be able to print labels from a smartphone (not sure). And once you use the eBay app on a phone, that phone can NEVER be used again for any other account.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-11-2015
Replies: 26
Views: 1,922
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Do people just sell for the heck of it?

Two, ok three groups here:

1. Stolen items being unloaded quickly. There is an epidemic of theft going on at retail stores. In the nice area where I live, all Walmarts now have private security or...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-10-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 634
Posted By ovidiu
Re: any advice on receiving mail under stealth name?

Buying to a business name, as long as that name is added to eBay, is no problem. People don't care, just bought a $800 laptop this way.
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-10-2015
Views: 634
Posted By ovidiu
Re: any advice on receiving mail under stealth name?

You do not need a DBA or anything like that. For UPS Store, I have found this works...use your real name and info (of course) to set up the box, then say you want to receive mail there under a...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 11-07-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 1,658
Posted By ovidiu
Re: New eetsy accepts EIN or am I just lucky?

The 20K threshold has nothing to do with direct checkout, which is a merchant account and requires SSN and personal info from the get go.
Forum: Amazon 11-04-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 1,133
Posted By ovidiu
Re: how many copyright warnings allowed before they shut you down

You may want to tell those doing this that it is a CRIME under the DMCA act to knowingly and falsely claim copyright and request a takedown of someone's material.
Forum: Amazon 11-01-2015
Replies: 21
Views: 971
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Amazon is the devil

Well that is the other option ;p, seems like more to the story is always the case around here huh.
Forum: Amazon 10-27-2015
Views: 974
Posted By ovidiu
Re: Amazon forced met to go FBA, WHF???

Actually my friend who does a lot of FBA says it's actually cheaper for Amazon to fulfill than for her to do it herself. Your stats are horrible, maybe sell another product in the meantime using FBA...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

Aspkin Group