eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: astralman
Forum: Everything Else 11-26-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 982
Posted By astralman
Re: Fidel Castro dies

there is no new era until all the castros of political power die out of cuba.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-19-2016
Replies: 18
Views: 1,263
Posted By astralman
Re: Competition keeps buying me out..!?

dam man, that usps sucks ass, no wonder they are losing money with all their bs regulations, someday they will be overtaken by some other national company, that company really sucks seriously, live...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-12-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By astralman
Re: the struggle is real!..

It is a struggle and before some idiot comes on here and says find something and work hard, freak off you punk, nobody can wait 6 months to get stuff rolling, companies have made it really hard with...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 09-19-2016
Replies: 20
Views: 2,284
Posted By astralman
Re: My website has been doing horrible, any advice?

Banned from facebook for dog products? wtf? lol facebook sucks then.
Forum: PayPal Talk 09-18-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 709
Posted By astralman
Re: Will I ever be able to buy using stealth paypal?/

Does that mean you can add another Ship To address on eBay which is not confirmed on PayPal? Yeah, you can add anothe rship to addres on ebay which is not confirmed on paypal, the issue will be if...
Forum: Paypal Limited 06-05-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Posted By astralman
Re: Can they limit you because of many claims? Or because they dislike your items?

If your getting 4-5 claims every 15 days and you sell like 30 items that's too many claims for paypal and they don't like that. You need to check what your selling and get proper delivery...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 05-11-2016
Replies: 62
Views: 2,831
Posted By astralman
Re: Possibility

Finding wholesalers there are, but you will have to be spread over multiple ebay accounts. Ebay wants new sellers to sell slowly and live off a minimum wage and when like 8 months when your dead you...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 04-03-2016
Replies: 10
Views: 1,778
Posted By astralman
Re: Account suspended due to seller fees - can't login only been 1 month why?

I'm going to give the solution for people who have this problem. I have fixed this issue myself because very few people experience this problem.

So I tried logging in by mobile through chrome...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-02-2016
Replies: 16
Views: 1,187
Posted By astralman
Re: Here's how eBay protects sellers who sell counterfeits

First of all I have a right to speak my mind like it or not!

Second if my post is not welcomed then the admin has the right to remove my post if he doesn't like it after all it's his forum not...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-01-2016
Replies: 16
Views: 1,187
Posted By astralman
Re: Here's how eBay protects sellers who sell counterfeits

As a buyer I stand on your side, but as a seller I stand on his side also (why? Because it's a hard economy and getting money isn't easy for alot of people, so people do what they can to get money/...
Forum: Paypal Limited 02-01-2016
Replies: 7
Views: 3,637
Posted By astralman
Re: Has anyone ever tried to refund payments on a limited account?

Ive been in your place. I recommend the following:

1. Contact the buyer first before refunding them by email. Explain to them that you are having a paypal account issue and you are getting it...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-01-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 771
Posted By astralman
Question SSN request when registering business account all times?

Everytime I log in a ssn request popup. Is there a way to not get this page everytime or it's pretty much standard these days for a business account?
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-04-2015
Replies: 53
Views: 2,570
Posted By astralman
Re: Keep getting used ip's reset 10 times now

Bluegrass, I got comcast and max I get is like 10 ips per day before it keeps giving me the same ips. I just leave it for 12 hours after sleeping and new ips come the next day. Sometimes a few old...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-05-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 885
Posted By astralman
Re: eBay think my account was hacked??

Samething happened to me, but after an ebay member reported me as suspicious because I wouldn't sell to them. I called ebay and have to submit documents since for them I don't exist, but i do and now...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-01-2015
Replies: 19
Views: 2,520
Posted By astralman
Re: Alert: Someone may have used your account without your permission. Help?

I called ebay and they wanted to verify my old phone number I had on file, but I don't have it anymore. I had updated a new number recently a month ago and that still didn't work. They want the old...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-23-2015
Replies: 63
Views: 3,027
Posted By astralman
Re: And eBay claims it is concerned about stopping counterfeits

Hey ovidiu,

Sorry to say it man ( I got nothing against you), but your an idiot. Why? You said you got years of experience and you bought an item that cost way more in retail, knowing that this...
Forum: Everything Else 10-20-2014
Replies: 26
Views: 4,503
Posted By astralman
Re: Paying hotel with paypal for a friend possible?

Hotel says I don't have to check in and I can pay for a friend's stay with my paypal account so no problems sounds good.
Forum: Everything Else 10-09-2014
Replies: 17
Views: 674
Posted By astralman
Re: what health checks? cancer etc

You can try to learn about fixing up body problems with food (search online) (i'm not kidding different people different bodies react to different stuff, but yea always go to a doctor as you learn...
Forum: eBay & Paypal Horror Stories 07-22-2014
Replies: 33
Views: 6,174
Posted By astralman
Re: competitor threatening

The best way to take care of this problem is close his/her paypal account if it's a real account. Tell them you will close there account that you have ways. If they don't care usually because they...
Forum: Paypal Limited 06-29-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,108
Posted By astralman
Re: New paypal problem

Just call, don't be nervous. Probably you were linked and they closed them or got hacked. Why be nervous? Life goes on.
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-17-2013
Replies: 3
Views: 1,126
Posted By astralman
My own experience: They will accept a couple of...

My own experience: They will accept a couple of mismatched names only the first name. The last name has to be the same. After a couple of mismatched deposits by paypal your card will be blocked and...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 05-26-2013
Replies: 20
Views: 1,508
Posted By astralman
I have looked for some gift cards that say they...

I have looked for some gift cards that say they will hold the funds for 30 days and then they will ship. I think its pretty ridiculous, but you can do whatever. Best bet is to sell it close by you in...
Forum: PayPal Talk 03-14-2013
Replies: 29
Views: 2,109
Posted By astralman
Best bet to live with is to know in this world...

Best bet to live with is to know in this world there will be always losses and be ready to make up for the loss either way.
Forum: General Platform Discussions 03-14-2013
Replies: 10
Views: 1,192
Posted By astralman
Just do it and you will see if its worth it or...

Just do it and you will see if its worth it or not. Everyday we live another day less of our lifespan so can't waist anymore of it. Just do it my friend.
Forum: PayPal Talk 03-05-2013
Replies: 21
Views: 1,779
Posted By astralman
This is the answer I was looking for.

This is the answer I was looking for.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

Aspkin Group