eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tmastermind
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-14-2020
Replies: 42
Views: 1,667
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Buyer claiming item not received wants refund - Ebay postage used!!

Wow life has not been good to you has it tin? I wonder what eBay/AMZ did you you to make you come into this forum with so much hate and poison. Even when someone agrees with you on process you have...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Introductions 02-25-2020
Replies: 60
Views: 1,585
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Letter from louis vuiton

Nothing to lose sleep mate as I said I’m very surprised if LV themselves wrote the letter prob some small firm. Just don’t answer plead ignorance and move on. No point losing any more sleep over it!...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-25-2020
Replies: 6
Views: 517
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Ebay stealth and Royal Mail Business Accounts?

It’s actually now been covered by Pandora, I follow the same exact process. Download to CSV from accounts and upload. As I said before it’s not the greatest but it’s still quicker than individual and...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-24-2020
Replies: 6
Views: 517
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Ebay stealth and Royal Mail Business Accounts?

I use RM business account for all my posting needs including stealth for the same reason you mentioned. It’s a considerably cost saving

The only problem is when you electronically link accounts...
Forum: Everything Else 02-24-2020
Replies: 26
Views: 878
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Notice of penalty crazy help

If you want help from this forum and it’s members you better start coming a bit clearer with the facts because I’m at a lost as to what actually has been written to you where these DVDs came from and...
Forum: Introductions 02-24-2020
Replies: 60
Views: 1,585
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Letter from louis vuiton

Why would a huge international brand write YOU a two bit nobody (no offence) internet trader who broght a couple of dodgy brand bags a letter?

Answer is it’s likely they wouldn’t!! They have much...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-18-2020
Replies: 37
Views: 1,230
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Renting other people's PayPal accounts legally possible?

So if I get this right what the OP is actually suggesting or offering isn’t actually to rent PP accounts as he puts it but rather is simply looking for “resellers” of his “digital product” for a 3%...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-29-2020
Replies: 74
Views: 6,275
Posted By tmastermind
Re: How are new ebay sellers supposed to compete with chinese sellers/competitors?

I’ve made a success by actually increasing the price but just packaging the same product differently and competed with Chinese sellers on the UK market and actually done more sales and more profit!...
Forum: Amazon X 08-12-2015
Replies: 61
Views: 4,065
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Amazon UK Invalid CC

I found that 3v vouchers are only 3 months in longevity and not good unless boosting a balance of an existing 3v card which lasts a year and has always worked for me so I would verify for anyone who...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-05-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,786
Posted By tmastermind
Re: selling limits and business account

Stealth is a marathon my friend, not a race.

However, if your referring to the slowness of limit increases specifically, you can just create more stealth accounts, that is the beauty of stealth,...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-28-2014
Replies: 19
Views: 2,149
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Paypal prepaid MasterCard

I have one and used it for a while now. Had the card for about 18 months. Its pretty useful as it is linked to your PayPal balance so no loading is necessary, you just use it like a debit card as...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 01-27-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 662
Posted By tmastermind
Re: which pre-paid debit card?

I dont touch high street bank cards. I literally use high street banks just for the actually account (sort code and ac number)

Best pre paid from my own experience is 3V. It works great on my...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 01-10-2014
Replies: 22
Views: 1,666
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Spotting vero and infringing items when listing

As James also pointed out there are also agencies that are brand protectors and regularly check online marketplaces for vero ingrigement etc
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Spotting vero and infringing items when listing

Actually they do!

Here's the link its an ebay one so you have been warned!

Vero lists by catagory (http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/participants.html)
Replies: 10
Views: 574
Posted By tmastermind
Re: ebay store

its what you sell that will determine the radar scenario that and feedback/low DSRs these are the two key areas where ebay will look at. Having a store will do no more nor less in terms of how ebay...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 01-07-2014
Replies: 32
Views: 3,354
Posted By tmastermind
Re: UK bank accounts

Correct, names are not checked by the bank as the money is going into the bank account.

However there is something that has to be pointed out as a warning. eb and PP have a different identity and...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 01-07-2014
Views: 1,850
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Paypal UK - HSBC Saving Account

James is absolutely right, by default MOST high street saving accounts cannot accept a Direct Debit Mandate. They are not originally designed too. They are however some saver type accounts which are...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 01-06-2014
Replies: 24
Views: 2,150
Posted By tmastermind
Re: stuff i sell

John11uk has pretty much have it covered so I will try not to repeat what he has said...

I did have a nice chat with HMRC when I had registered for VAT and at this point its just been honest and...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-20-2013
Replies: 20
Posted By tmastermind
Re: i dont know what to sell

Dhgate is an amazing trade site once you take out all the counterfeit stuff which unfortunately there is alot being china and all. But there are plenty of non vero non counterfeit generic items which...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-17-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 687
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Keeping the same paypal account after ebay acc is suspended

If you have used a bank account previously with a blocked pp or ebay account then this is no good. Needs to be a brand new bank account.

Correct! You have to by law provide your real address and...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-16-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 687
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Keeping the same paypal account after ebay acc is suspended

I have to ask...have you actually read the stealth guide because if you have you would already know the answer to this questions.

But in a nutshell

VCC = Virtual Credit Card, you need them for...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 12-12-2013
Replies: 1
Views: 1,080
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Other Chinese Web sites.

There is a couple of others I know of but I have not used them myself personally. Heard a couple of ok stories about them. The best ones are the ones you have mentioned...

The ones I heard of are...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-10-2013
Views: 1,566
Posted By tmastermind
Re: If I only have one stealth account, is this a good plan?

What did you expect to happen? Selling the same item that was suspected to be counterfeit, you were only going to get caught again. Heres my advice. Stop selling that product!!

Then try...
Forum: Amazon 12-06-2013
Replies: 18
Views: 1,834
Posted By tmastermind
Re: Is this another new amazon trick

I did actually out of curiosity got into Amazon but in a distribution centre (or fulfilment centre as you would say).

It was terrible place to work in and work for and now I hate Amazon to work...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-05-2013
Views: 2,511
Posted By tmastermind
Re: BANK wants to close my current and saving account

You cant fool banks! If your using a personal account to make large deposits that are not coming from an employer then they know you are running a business and are entitled to close your account...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94

Aspkin Group