eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RustyShackelford
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-26-2020
Replies: 18
Views: 2,178
Posted By RustyShackelford
Re: paypal ipburger !

Nope 100% its ip burger. Rep told him direct. Vpns arent an option for new accounts anymore.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Suspensions 10-29-2019
Replies: 87
Views: 6,826
Re: RIP eBay 2019

It's your creation method champ. Just because it worked before, doesn't mean it works today. Plenty of people making accounts with no issues.
Forum: Amazon 03-01-2019
Replies: 52
Views: 7,122
Re: Taking Amazon to Small claims court for not paying seller their funds?

Very true, first thing you learn in law school is the contract is only as good as the judge says it is. You can write whatever you want in an agreement, if its against the laws, it cannot be upheld....
Forum: Amazon 12-18-2018
Replies: 5
Views: 425
Re: Invoice request on one ASIN... Should I bother or let it go?

always reply with what they want. They can suspend the account even though it only says remove a listing.
Forum: Amazon 11-28-2018
Replies: 9
Views: 616
Re: Amazon Trademark Violation Appeal Falls on deaf ears.

A lot has changed from 2 years ago. Their policy changes it seems on a daily basis, besides working for me, I read this method has worked for many other sellers on the seller forum. It took an...
Forum: Amazon 11-07-2018
Replies: 14
Views: 898
Re: We're looking for some testers for our VPS service

Maybe ask one of the amazon account sellers to offer it with an account, that way the account is set up ready to go, and wont have to worry about IP issues, or cookie issues. Next best thing to...
Forum: Amazon 11-06-2018
Replies: 16
Views: 748
Re: Amazon is doubling down on its private label business, stoking 'huge fear' in sel

Good quality or not, the prices stay low, until everyone closes shop, and then jack up the prices, right out of walmarts playbook.

I have seen the writing on the wall from 2 years ago, find a...
Forum: Amazon 10-26-2018
Replies: 31
Views: 2,061
Re: Amazon suspension, please help!

I have said this in other posts, keep it short but to the point, they like bullet points not essays, actually long POA get denied most of the time.. Just as they ask the questions, make your bullet...
Forum: Amazon 10-10-2018
Replies: 2
Views: 509
Re: CNN article about the perils of selling on amazon

Until lobbyists get outlawed this will be the norm.
Forum: Amazon 09-16-2018
Replies: 41
Views: 2,291
Re: VPN or other connection options

Yes, yes, no one earns a dime off the vpns, yep they are done from a strictly altruistic stance, only for the good of the community. Please.

Dont pretend that vpns dont leak IP, or drop etc....
Forum: Amazon 09-02-2018
Replies: 10
Views: 702
Re: Suspended Amazon Account

Does this seem like a made up story so he can try so sell something on here.
Forum: Amazon 08-31-2018
Replies: 21
Views: 2,233
Re: Amazon account suspended and Won’t give money after 180Days

Yes, not through court systems, I wont go into details, but amazon accepts credit card payments, so most states make them obtain a money transfer license ( same as merchant processors, western union,...
Forum: Amazon 08-12-2018
Replies: 3
Views: 454
Re: Amazon account on a tablet

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. Appreciate it.
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 07-27-2018
Views: 2,728
Re: Holding funds permanently???

If you live in a large city with liberal judges. Don’t even wait the 90 days after being suspended. If it’s under the small claims threshold 5000-10000 file in small claims immediately. Even if it’s...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 07-25-2018
Views: 2,728
Re: Holding funds permanently???

Yep it is stealing. It’s a slippery slope. They don’t have definitive proof that the items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. They don’t send items to rights owners to confirm. They aren’t authorities of law. Plus they...
Forum: Amazon 07-20-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 1,172
Re: Amazon Calling Suppliers

Well that’s my point. Most decent suppliers will tell them to take a long walk off a short pier. Amazon isn’t a government authority. No supplier is obligated to give them any info. What my question...
Forum: Amazon 07-20-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 1,172
Amazon Calling Suppliers

So members, and people around other forums have confirmed Amazon is calling suppliers....what happens in the case the 3rd party supplier doesnt want to give out private info. Or doesnt know youre...
Forum: Amazon 06-07-2018
Replies: 23
Views: 1,376
Re: Policy violation

Relax, I feel like due to a lot of fear mongering people make it seem that its a lot harder than it is. I would just include the invoice, write a nicely worded response explaining the steps you took,...
Forum: Amazon 06-01-2018
Replies: 8
Views: 626
Re: Accused of selling inauthentic item by a competitor

If youre selling in Amazon.com, you may have received a complaint from the official distributor for the US. So if they have exclusive distribution rights for the US, and you sell the items you bought...
Forum: Amazon Suspensions 05-29-2018
Replies: 31
Views: 2,540
Re: MAC address change for Amazon - Necessary or not?

To piggy back on this, I always say better safe than sorry, I know it can get to be a lot, if you have a lot of accounts, but for amazon, I get a new laptop for each account, so no risk of browser...
Forum: Amazon 05-23-2018
Replies: 6
Views: 1,308
Re: Unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selli

Guess they deamed you a risk. Maybe sold risky items or too fast. Everything can be appealed. As elmo said we need more info. What did you sell. What documents did you send. How did you set up the...
Forum: Amazon 05-17-2018
Replies: 24
Views: 2,083
Re: Rights violation - won't respond - spoof it?

its all good, what I meant is, if all is lost, and the account is gone anyway, why not try spoofing...nothing to lose.
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-17-2018
Views: 866
Re: PayPal to offer bank accounts

It seems as if they are using other banks to handle different aspects for them. As for freezing the accounts they can’t. Banks have standard rules. Can’t wait to see them get slammed with fines if...
Forum: Amazon 04-05-2018
Replies: 16
Views: 885
Re: Amazon VCC clarification

Its because of the prepaid card...I have used many debit cards without any info matching and it worked.
Forum: Amazon 11-14-2017
Views: 705
Re: move the FBA product to another listing.

It’s sinple. Message seller support. Give them the ASIN which have the products and tell them you want it moved over to new Asin.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

Aspkin Group