eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 120
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: plumsake2
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-09-2018
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Address ideas for eBay returns

If you decide on one of those online forwarding companies, check to see if they offer business accounts or will accept packages addressed to a business. And then for your return address on eBay, make...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: PayPal Talk 01-04-2018
Replies: 5
Views: 931
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Do I have to use my real name to apply for an EIN?

For Paypal, the only thing that matters is that the EIN is a valid number, and that the business name you give Paypal matches the business name you give the IRS.

Paypal can't see any other...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-12-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Trying to confirm credit card on paypal

If you're wanting a direct link to Paypal's limit page where you can confirm a card, one of these should work (warning these are direct links to Paypal's site):
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-08-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 497
Posted By plumsake2
Re: adding bank info

You technically can withdraw before confirming, but it's a good idea to just be patient and wait for the micro deposits. There's always a chance you typed the account number wrong, or any other sort...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-04-2017
Views: 708
Posted By plumsake2
Re: PayPal asking for EIN, Question.

Basically your only choice is to use an EIN. You'll need to start a company and get an EIN from the IRS. Once you do that you can upgrade your Paypal account to a business account and enter that EIN....
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-02-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 4,187
Posted By plumsake2
Re: classic officially gone

What part of Paypal wallet are you trying to get to? The credit card section? This should take you there: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-credit-card-new
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-29-2016
Replies: 13
Views: 5,533
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Any prepaid cards where I can add more than 500$

Amex sells prepaid gift cards online up to $3000.

You have to call to register an address to them though. I haven't personally tried one for eBay purchases, but it works for verifying Paypal and...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-26-2016
Views: 4,187
Posted By plumsake2
Re: classic officially gone

Yeah seems like they removed the button from the bottom of the site. But you can still navigate to the classic site if you know the URL to the specific page you're trying to get to.

For example,...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-11-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 536
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Paypal business Question for you

It's just an automated call with a code. You won't actually talk to anyone. As long as you have access to the phone number on file then it's nothing to worry about.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 05-23-2016
Replies: 7
Views: 906
Posted By plumsake2
Re: on sub bank accounts do you add stealth :nickname"

For me, it's best to just keep really good records. For each stealth account I write down every possible thing I've ever entered into eBay/Paypal into a text document and refer to that. This includes...
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-27-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 1,544
Posted By plumsake2
Re: PayPal verification : Entropay and bank account

Entropay is basically hit or miss on US accounts. Some people seem to have success using them, while others aren't so lucky.

For me, I had a string of new Paypals limited mid last year when using...
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-22-2016
Views: 568
Posted By plumsake2
Re: safety steps for new pp with bank

For new accounts you don't want to send/receive/withdraw too much too quickly. There's no magic number so you just have to use your best judgment.

$70 is fine for a first payment (as long as it...
Forum: Paypal Limited 03-16-2016
Replies: 113
Sticky: Can't add bank
Views: 25,680
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Can't add bank

That is true, especially since nowadays you can even open bank accounts online (or via the phone) without having to visit a branch if you really wanted to.

You get that error message usually...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-26-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 1,629
Posted By plumsake2
Re: PayPal Add Bank Account Phone Verification Help Needed

Does the Tracfone have any service days left? If not, how long has it been since you ran out? After a certain amount of time they reassign your phone number.

Even if you weren't able to receive...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-13-2015
Views: 884
Posted By plumsake2
Re: cannot link paypal account to ebay

Yeah it's seems to be happening more often now. If you come back and try again another day it usually works then.

When that happens to me, here is one thing that I've found helps (not 100% of the...
Forum: PayPal Talk 10-13-2015
Views: 856
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Adding a Bank Account to PayPal for Withdrawals

This has been happening for quite some time now. The quickest/easiest fix is to go through the automated phone verification where they will text you a pin, or they call you and you enter the pin they...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-15-2015
Replies: 41
Views: 2,420
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Starting item, price and shipping cost determines 0/0 limits

Yeah, but eBay doesn't know that you got it from the dollar store. They have no idea where you got it from, and with their shoot first, ask questions later mentality, you're an easy target if you...
Forum: PayPal Talk 09-15-2015
Views: 947
Posted By plumsake2
Re: ein name needs to be same as stealth name ?

Yeah you have to call. It's not a huge deal though. Had to call in the other day for an account - I explained the situation, the rep understood and even commented about it being a catch 22. She...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-04-2015
Replies: 6
Views: 779
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Could I have a friend post listings through inkFrog, without full access to eBay

Yes, that's correct.

After you sign up for an Inkfrog account, you'll be asked to sign in to eBay so that you can grant permission for Inkfrog to use your eBay account on your behalf (this is what...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-04-2015
Replies: 6
Views: 779
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Could I have a friend post listings through inkFrog, without full access to eBay

Yes that would work. They can't change anything on eBay that you mentioned; they would have the power to do anything with your eBay listings however.

After you've generated the token using your...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 08-30-2015
Replies: 20
Views: 2,344
Posted By plumsake2
Re: My Ebay Account suspended. Can I make another Ebay with same Paypal account

If only things were that easy.

Sure, you technically can attach your old Paypal on a new account easily. It's just a few button clicks (though even eBay/Paypal seems to have found a way to screw...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-11-2015
Views: 979
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Fully verified business account can you be limited for...

Any account can get limited whether its 5 days old or 5 years old, fully verified or not. It all comes down to your perceived risk to Paypal. Of course, being fully verified and being an older...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-05-2015
Views: 660
Posted By plumsake2
Re: PayPal Holds On New Accounts

You have to meet all 3 of these requirements: 90 days from your first sale, $250 in total sales, and 25 transactions.
Forum: eBay Suspensions 05-30-2015
Replies: 23
Views: 4,690
Posted By plumsake2
Re: Buy aged accounts

This is why you need to build up history and let eBay & Paypal get used to you (your IP + computer) before making any changes. It doesn't matter if the account was made a few days ago, or a few...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 05-15-2015
Replies: 27
Views: 3,222
Posted By plumsake2
Re: TracFone Issues

They can receive texts from Paypal later (i.e. for the "device not recognized" error when adding certain banks/withdrawing).

The LG flip phones that were on sale from Tracfone not too long ago do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 120

Aspkin Group