eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GREMLIN
Forum: General Platform Discussions 08-17-2010
Replies: 6
Views: 1,078
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi Madsam - A backlink is a link back to...

Hi Madsam -

A backlink is a link back to your website from another - so you may have come accross a number of these without realizing what the seo benefits are -

A backlink will normally be...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: General Platform Discussions 08-16-2010
Replies: 17
Views: 1,906
Posted By GREMLIN
HI Well firstly i would suggest you look for...

HI
Well firstly i would suggest you look for revenue and how the site is currently earning money - this will give a good indication as to how you will earn money from the site - unless of course...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 08-13-2010
Replies: 25
Views: 2,379
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi Pod - I think i should be able to help...

Hi

Pod - I think i should be able to help you out with your SEO - Shoot me a PM and lets talk - You wont regret it I promise :-) - Im not against adwords but can certainly assure you that organic...
Forum: Everything Else 03-13-2010
Replies: 52
Views: 5,210
Posted By GREMLIN
Yup google adwords can be costly especially with...

Yup google adwords can be costly especially with the click through fraud. you may want to check out the following article Google Sued For Click Fraud | WebProNews...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 03-11-2010
Replies: 5
Views: 990
Posted By GREMLIN
No worries just keep posting here if you...

No worries
just keep posting here if you need any help. I know its one of Aspkins favourite subjects :-)
Forum: General Platform Discussions 03-09-2010
Replies: 5
Views: 990
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi A backlink is similar to what you have...

Hi
A backlink is similar to what you have done in the first post by providing a link back to your website. In short it acts like a vote for your website. You should also use your keywords as your...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 08-27-2009
Replies: 125
Views: 25,802
Posted By GREMLIN
it aint working so i have uploaded a pic and...

it aint working so i have uploaded a pic and added it here. so here you go and sorry for the issues above. The forum works of bb and textile coding so keeps converting to links
Forum: General Platform Discussions 08-21-2009
Replies: 2
Views: 1,067
Posted By GREMLIN
Google Caffeine update - see how your website will rank

Hi all
not sure if you guys are aware but Google are in the process of updating the way its search engine will rank websites. An update like this one has not been done on google since 2006. The...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 07-09-2009
Replies: 8
Views: 1,151
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi Your site looks good - nice and clean -...

Hi
Your site looks good - nice and clean - easy to navigate around and best of all its to the point.

A few changes which I would recommend you work on but its up to you. Your home page is...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 07-03-2009
Replies: 4
Views: 976
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi If you had all of the above - targeted...

Hi

If you had all of the above - targeted traffic - loads of useful contents and you had the answer to many questions which people were looking for then it would be time for you to create a...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 06-28-2009
Replies: 3
Views: 1,468
Posted By GREMLIN
Thanks for your reply aspkin. someone else...

Thanks for your reply aspkin. someone else advised about the same thing. The company that ive taken it up with now offer a free service and whenever I need to use it more I have the option to upgrade...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 06-07-2009
Views: 935
Posted By GREMLIN
Ok I guess im gonna get one anyway - just not...

Ok I guess im gonna get one anyway - just not sure which one to go for as there are so many on offer. I host my sites with hostgator and they are offering one for $75 for the year and then theres...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 04-21-2009
Replies: 31
Views: 2,213
Posted By GREMLIN
Try the category dressing mod. Its good. you can...

Try the category dressing mod. Its good. you can have whatever effect you like. Have different shades for hovered, active, visited and standard links.
Forum: General Platform Discussions 02-26-2009
Views: 1,880
Posted By GREMLIN
free tools-many tools to help with seo

Hi
I found a great site which i would like to share with you all. It provides many tools for webmasters such as

Google Position Checker Tool
Google Backlink Checker
Google Pagerank Checker...
Forum: Everything Else 01-17-2009
Views: 816
Posted By GREMLIN
Gaza and isreal....why?? an article by Avi Shlaim who served in the Israeli army

Hi all
Im sure everyone has heard about the conflict between gaza and israel. I found this article that is written by an ex israel army officer. It really clears the picture as to why the...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 12-22-2008
Replies: 23
Views: 5,831
Posted By GREMLIN
Hmm How about some 7" portable dvd players....

Hmm
How about some 7" portable dvd players. I have about 50 remaining. Take the lot and i will sort you out a bargain of a price. PM me if your interested. brand is hitachi pdv313. if you take...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 12-20-2008
Replies: 8
Views: 2,320
Posted By GREMLIN
Thats correct Open the entropay account in...

Thats correct
Open the entropay account in your real name, provide them with all the info and docs they require-your real docs and info. Once your account has been created load your vcc with...
Forum: eBay Tracking 12-20-2008
Replies: 28
Views: 3,717
Posted By GREMLIN
Hmm Thats a tricky one as you dont know if...

Hmm
Thats a tricky one as you dont know if the flash cookies are from the current ebay account you just created or from the previous suspended one. If you have already created it then just keep...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-18-2008
Views: 992
Posted By GREMLIN
If you previously got suspended from paypal with...

If you previously got suspended from paypal with the same details you have used to sign up again. Then im affraid you will not get away with it.

Use it if you must but dont do large amounts of...
Forum: Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 12-17-2008
Replies: 23
Views: 5,831
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi I will be able to supply you with grade...

Hi
I will be able to supply you with grade A appliances. such as lcd tv's dvd recorders handy cams and monitors. however i am based in the uk. If you are looking to sell to the uk market then it...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-17-2008
Views: 2,663
Posted By GREMLIN
Yes someone at the same address could cause your...

Yes someone at the same address could cause your pp/ebay account to get suspended. There are many threads on here that talk about multiple users from the same household. Sometimes it can affect it...
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 12-16-2008
Replies: 18
Views: 4,232
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi Johnny I also read that some banks are...

Hi Johnny
I also read that some banks are sharing info with paypal such as the name on the account. However we will need to be sure of this. The reason i am saying this is because i also read...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-11-2008
Views: 982
Posted By GREMLIN
Hi Not sure if entropay works on ebay but...

Hi
Not sure if entropay works on ebay but it certainly works on paypal. You will still be required to lift all limitations on your paypal account including the phone verification. If you are...
Forum: IP Address 12-11-2008
Replies: 14
Views: 2,130
Posted By GREMLIN
You will also need to find out if you have a...

You will also need to find out if you have a static or dynamic ip as you will not be able to change a static ip
Forum: UK eBay Suspensions 12-03-2008
Replies: 21
Views: 10,770
Posted By GREMLIN
ahhhhhhh wish i would have known :(

ahhhhhhh
wish i would have known :(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

Aspkin Group