eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MadSam
Forum: General Platform Discussions 12-18-2010
Replies: 15
Views: 2,386
Posted By MadSam
Very true Jeff. The other side is, if you do use...

Very true Jeff. The other side is, if you do use AdWords you have to be smart with the advertising words you use or you'll be bleeding your budget on wasted less targeted traffic. In my opinion...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon X 12-18-2010
Replies: 6
Views: 641
Posted By MadSam
Yes if you have a Pro Merchant Account you can...

Yes if you have a Pro Merchant Account you can track many things about your listings and sales, including the visitors to your product pages.
Forum: Amazon X 12-17-2010
Replies: 1
Views: 763
Posted By MadSam
Amazon policy as to linking is not the same as...

Amazon policy as to linking is not the same as eBay where anybody residing at the same address goes down. Even so you would be tempting fate by doing this just on ONE account if you're using the same...
Forum: Amazon X 12-16-2010
Replies: 11
Views: 612
Posted By MadSam
You delete credit cards and bank accounts through...

You delete credit cards and bank accounts through the Your Account, not through Your Seller Account.
Your Account >
Manage Payment Methods >
Delete Credit Card > Confirm
Delete Bank Account >...
Forum: Everything Else 12-13-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 1,057
Posted By MadSam
Those GPS trackers are easy to get. You can...

Those GPS trackers are easy to get. You can monitor them on your Iphone. And as to your original question, phone companies don't store the content of text messages but they do the numbers that sent...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-11-2010
Replies: 385
Views: 120,145
Posted By MadSam
This has been mentioned many times on the forum...

This has been mentioned many times on the forum where people have had their eBay fees set up to automatically pay with PayPal and thought that by keeping enough balance in PayPal funds in the account...
Forum: VeRO 12-10-2010
Replies: 2
Views: 2,599
Posted By MadSam
Not AGAIN!!!!!

Not AGAIN!!!!!
Forum: Everything Else 12-08-2010
Replies: 26
Views: 1,890
Posted By MadSam
The charges aren't rape, some charges of...

The charges aren't rape, some charges of indecency filed by several different women... I believe one of them was asleep at the time...

I passed some of the protests about it where he was held on...
Forum: Forum Suggestions 12-08-2010
Replies: 17
Views: 1,355
Posted By MadSam
Yeah they ask you to provide information to...

Yeah they ask you to provide information to support your dispute, so just give it to them there. Also according to your story the buyer should receive the item before the dispute is concluded.
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-08-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 2,365
Posted By MadSam
Johnson & Pham represents P90X their law offices...

Johnson & Pham represents P90X their law offices are in Woodland Hills, CA. That address you were given is in the very near area, so either someone that works for them or an agent. They are the...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-07-2010
Replies: 9
Views: 1,429
Posted By MadSam
Your issue is not PayPal at the moment - don't...

Your issue is not PayPal at the moment - don't get me wrong people do get limited because of what they sell - but in your category there'd need to be complaints about that first. Your issue is...
Forum: Amazon X 12-07-2010
Replies: 19
Views: 3,442
Posted By MadSam
While you can change the modem/router MAC from...

While you can change the modem/router MAC from the setup page depending on what internet connection you use, you still need to spoof all of your other active adapters MACs. I mentioned I used to use...
Forum: eBay Tracking 12-06-2010
Replies: 0
Views: 1,321
Posted By MadSam
Important if Choosing a VPN - Must be SSL

If you use a VPN, VPS, proxies or other IP tunnelling or network sharing device the most important consideration is to ensure that it runs Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This means that your IP address...
Forum: Amazon X 12-06-2010
Replies: 14
Views: 845
Posted By MadSam
Back to topic. Sage is the professional standard...

Back to topic. Sage is the professional standard software for accounting if you want to be "professional" about it. Excel is fine, but you could also use Access or Microsoft Money. Other than that...
Forum: Forum Suggestions 12-06-2010
Replies: 17
Views: 1,355
Posted By MadSam
It would be better to have a place for it than...

It would be better to have a place for it than random threads popping up saying "HELP being scammed" "Have I got a chance...". It's a side that needs to be addressed.

This is why we need it!...
Forum: Amazon X 12-06-2010
Posted By MadSam
VMWare will do this, but it won't spoof your...

VMWare will do this, but it won't spoof your NICs, or depending on the type of connection you use where you need to change the MAC on how you connect to the internet. So you still need a spoofing...
Forum: Paypal Limited 12-05-2010
Replies: 2
Views: 804
Posted By MadSam
VCCs - Easy as 123 ...

VCCs - Easy as 123
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/buy-sell-trade/24479-virtual-credit-cards-verification-24-hour-guaranteed-delivery-virtual-credit-card.html
Forum: Amazon X 12-05-2010
Posted By MadSam
MAC Address Tracking Declassified...

This post will answer a lot of questions I've been getting recently.

We're talking about Media Access Control > MAC address - not Mac computers made by Apple. Every device that connects to a...
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 12-04-2010
Replies: 5
Views: 1,751
Posted By MadSam
It's MoneyBookers that are going to end up...

It's MoneyBookers that are going to end up holding the bag on that account. 123 if people ask you to lift limits on MoneyBookers or any other account like that, even if they change their country...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-03-2010
Replies: 13
Views: 746
Posted By MadSam
Yes - I've had maximum of all 8 bank accounts...

Yes - I've had maximum of all 8 bank accounts attached to one PayPal at the same time. I've had this set up across numerous accounts. Amongst those that I've had 8 attached, many of them have had...
Forum: Introductions 11-30-2010
Views: 478
Posted By MadSam
Welcome aboard. That's a good plan, take some...

Welcome aboard. That's a good plan, take some time to learn.
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-26-2010
Views: 487
Posted By MadSam
These will work to do eBay and PayPal at that...

These will work to do eBay and PayPal at that price:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/buy-sell-trade/24479-virtual-credit-cards-verification-24-hour-guaranteed-delivery-virtual-credit-card.html
Forum: Credit Card Alternatives 11-23-2010
Replies: 10
Views: 2,164
Posted By MadSam
3V was never a VCC. It also has a much higher...

3V was never a VCC. It also has a much higher minimum load, you'd get a much better deal going to 123.
Forum: eBay Tracking 11-22-2010
Replies: 8
Views: 1,288
Posted By MadSam
The other thing about using proxies and VPNs that...

The other thing about using proxies and VPNs that nobody seems to mention is that your internet activity is routed through theirs. So unless you're using one of the trustworthy providers that does...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-18-2010
Replies: 256
Views: 66,307
Posted By MadSam
Another part on PM/email etiquette. I'm happy to...

Another part on PM/email etiquette. I'm happy to help people out when I can, I'm not marking people on grammar and punctuation but some goes a long way with politeness. And I'll admit that something...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84

Aspkin Group