eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mshamazon
Forum: Amazon 08-29-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 861
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Double Dipping with charge / deposit method

Nope, they simply get "approved" or "declined" and for AVS there are code returns (address/zip match etc) - no actual unique data is ever transferred.

EDIT: In the U.S. - do not know about...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon 08-05-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 632
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Selling question

10-14 day deliveries from outside the US will destroy your Amazon account in so many ways. FBA or do it yourself - if you're going to dropship, you better be REALLY stable and make it extremely clear...
Forum: Amazon X 04-16-2016
Replies: 4
Views: 1,082
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Bank name for deposit

Amazon has no "policy" one way or the other as there is not a system for them to verify name/account match. This is all done internally based on your bank So yes, it is definitely your bank and...
Forum: Amazon 11-28-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 957
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Amazon get more unbelievable!!!!!!!

Lol I truly hate Amazon sometimes. But I love the customer base and high sales. The struggle :ballchain:
Forum: Amazon 11-25-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 606
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Amazon tax EIN

The name you used has to 100% match the EIN that the IRS has for you on file (if its a real one), so you should be able to match your EIN and make sure it's the right one using the name alone.

In...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-25-2015
Replies: 93
Views: 6,055
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Unfair selling practices - Prohibited items allowed to be sold by a certain few!

You make a great point - just not the way you think. :rolleyes:

You say you want HELP, and help on this site means = how do I improve. Yet I've seen nothing from you about "how do I get back on,"...
Forum: Amazon 11-24-2015
Replies: 17
Views: 1,919
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Asking customers for feedback on Amazon

Same thing here! Carefully worded feedback spamming that sounds like it was written by an individual (no company logos and signed by a person) quite literally gets me 50% feedback when I first start...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-24-2015
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Unfair selling practices - Prohibited items allowed to be sold by a certain few!

Exactly. I guess my post was longwinded and posted too late - but this is how it comes across to me too. This forum is about HELPING people, not about how to tear down other sellers.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-24-2015
Posted By mshamazon

Ebay, like Amazon, is almost all automated. You're only ONE person reporting a TON of this seller's items - their automated system probably flags that you've sold similar items and are trying to take...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 09-11-2015
Replies: 29
Views: 5,532
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Anyone using 24vc for vpn and dedicated ip?

You can also do this in Windows settings natively. Set up a proxy that does not exist and if your VPN disconnects, it tries to use the proxy instead (which fails). Because of the way windows...
Forum: Amazon X 09-04-2015
Replies: 13
Views: 969
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Signature Confirmation Results

Yea, but Amazon has no metric for Signature Confirmation - they don't really care because you WILL lose a "not received" case EVERY time regardless of the value if you don't have Signature...
Forum: Amazon X 09-02-2015
Posted By mshamazon

Haha yea those hoodlums do get around some porches on occasion. Yea I guess it all depends what you're selling and how often it seems to happen to YOU specifically. I didn't even think of Signature...
Forum: Amazon X 09-01-2015
Posted By mshamazon

Right. Most of us have done thousands of orders and only have "not received" claims (when tracking shows "delivered") maybe a handful of times. Depending on the cost of your items, it's easy to...
Replies: 7
Views: 630
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Getting a PO Box Return thru the Claims Process

With ONE exception: If you have "proof" through something the buyer said that they are lying, you can call their bluff and potentially avoid having to get Amazon involved at all (and if they do - you...
Posted By mshamazon

I've found that you always lose... or you lose. It pisses me off to no end because in real life I would beat the little s*** head back to his mom's basement to get my item (no offense to anyone here...
Posted By mshamazon

I kid you not, I had a buyer claim he didn't "need" my item anymore - returned a stack of papers that was carefully put together to equal the same weight as my $200 item.

Worst part??? It was WIDE...
Forum: Amazon X 08-06-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 931
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Withdrawing Amazon Balance? Prepaid Deposit Cards?

Your post is well intentioned but ill informed. The $10k applies only to cash deposits, not ACH transfers. In fact, wire transfers can also be reported if they are deemed suspicious, but ACH deposits...
Forum: Amazon 08-05-2015
Replies: 44
Views: 5,877
Posted By mshamazon
Re: can amazon detect VPS

VPN/VPS/proxy as far as stealth goes is all about ONE thing. IP address. That's IT. A proxy puts your browsers traffic behind an ip address, VPN puts your entire computer's traffic behind an ip...
Forum: Amazon X 08-05-2015
Posted By mshamazon

It's extremely common for people in money to have lots of bank accounts and frequently use them for various businesses and expenses - there's really nothing suspicious to "report" in the first place....
Forum: Amazon X 08-03-2015
Posted By mshamazon

I use both BOA and Chase's $25 programs where you get 9 accounts (Chase) and 7 accounts (BOA) for stealth AND personal. I frequently close and open accounts (whenever I do a new account) and never...
Forum: Amazon 08-02-2015
Replies: 44
Views: 5,877
Posted By mshamazon
Re: can amazon detect VPS

Technically, they can - a simple whois database search would return your VPS IP address as a datacenter. So at some point, they could put non-residential IPs under serious scrutiny (good to have...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 08-01-2015
Replies: 17
Views: 1,116
Posted By mshamazon
Re: eBay millionaire in papers today

<--Makes it big using a system founded on principles of anonymity
<--Tells the world about it

<--Amazon/Ebay/Paypal have no record of him having accounts
<--They find and boot him, he lives...
Forum: Everything Else 08-01-2015
Replies: 19
Views: 1,442
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Pros and Cons of hiring people

If you use VMWare like 123 and several others here, you'll never have to worry about someone linking your accounts when processing your orders or replying to buyers.

Inside your VM, set your...
Forum: Amazon X 07-31-2015
Views: 1,714
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Method to Test a Bank for Mismatched Names?

Lol it's at the very top of the thread list so I just couldn't bring myself to link to it.
Forum: Amazon X 07-31-2015
Views: 1,714
Posted By mshamazon
Re: Method to Test a Bank for Mismatched Names?

Also, keeping "stealth" bank accounts separated from your personal bank is entirely unnecessary.

1) If you do something stupid on stealth and the feds find you, they find your social - doesn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

Aspkin Group