eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: taerese
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-28-2021
Replies: 2
Views: 611
Posted By taerese
Change account ownership

I started this Ebay account for stealth with a family details as authorised, having been using the account for quite some years and everything remains goods. I am now considering changing all the...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: IP Address 03-27-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 848
Posted By taerese
Re: Issues with 24vc..

This happens to me from time to time but mostly it is resolved by restarting my computer or leaving a while for it to settle.

Besides, what kill switch are you using to drop your browser?

I...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-02-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 660
Posted By taerese
Re: Will Ebay limit my account if my Paypal account just became limited?

Of what use is an okay ebay if you cannot take money! Payment would also be constantly rejected with error messages shown to buyer each time they tried to checkout.
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-01-2017
Replies: 31
Views: 4,094
Posted By taerese
List of Apps only digital bank accounts in UK

These are the list of some Apps only digital banks, well funded and (with banking licenses ) that have started in the UK. Anyone using them for PayPal yet.

1. Atom bank - Atombank.co.uk
2. Monzo...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-30-2017
Replies: 5
Views: 22,099
Posted By taerese
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-14-2016
Views: 1,150
Posted By taerese
Re: Royal Mail second class recorded delivery lost

They made it like that to deter non genuine claims. Imagine how much more claims they will be getting daily if its too easy. Never claimed before though but I bet they will respond to tracked items...
Forum: Auction Listing 06-09-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 1,768
Posted By taerese
How to list multiple quantities in Auction?

How can I list quantities of the same item in auction. I know you have to wait for at least a bid before you create a sell similar. But I am looking for the option to relist more than 1.

I am...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-23-2016
Replies: 35
Views: 5,035
Posted By taerese
Re: Has Ebay un-consciously shot self in foot with late delivery rate in new defect s

Unfortunately, this new changes to ebay does not encourage selling low cost items. Try move on from them if you can or as soon as you get an account into a good standing, filter out the low cost...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-22-2016
Posted By taerese
Re: Has Ebay un-consciously shot self in foot with late delivery rate in new defect s

You should effectively stop selling low cost items that you cannot provide trackings for. Going forward, change your dispatch time to 5 days and delivery 3-5 working days. That gives you a window of...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-18-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 869
Posted By taerese
Re: What courier to use for furniture and heavy goods

Thanks all but I think my current courier is still way better than any of the abov mentioned. By the time I added parcel length of 130cm height 70cm and width 65cm and total weight of 55KG, DX...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-18-2016
Replies: 22
Views: 2,734
Posted By taerese
Re: eBay won dispute now a PayPal chargeback

@greenbean. Why did myhermes suck? Order was delivered

@Stevenbills, this is largely your fault. Rule of thumb "If you cant afford to loose it don't take the risk". Order of this price should have...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 04-16-2016
Views: 632
Posted By taerese
Re: Tracking Numbers

I have been doing this over and over for many stealths. I still use the first myhermes account I setup for shipping across many stealths. I really dont think its an issue though.

It might be an...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 04-13-2016
Views: 969
Posted By taerese
Re: auctiva

@dallis,

Thanks for the update. So, I can assume it is safe to login to auctiva from any IP even from a previously ban IP as long as you are NOT clicking through to ebay.

Also, I read elsewhere...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-22-2016
Replies: 29
Views: 2,614
Posted By taerese
Re: Below standard - Is it worth closing it yourself?

No one is getting advice on not paying fees. This thread is about closing it yourself instead of waiting it it to be restricted. People are free to contribute as they wish. Its called Freedom of...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-22-2016
Views: 551
Posted By taerese
Re: Account closed need some advise

Thanks for the question and welcome to the forum. Permit me to help as I was helped when I first started out on this forum. I wont go into the nitty gritty but I will just tell you straight up the...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-27-2015
Replies: 127
Views: 35,764
Posted By taerese
Re: Nine UK banks launch fee-free accounts

I remember this argument sometimes ago and cause of it, I had to ask around before adding Halifax. Truth to what @steviebills and @callidus said though, I got pulled by Halifax after my second or...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-27-2015
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By taerese
Re: Building up and buying on new stealth account

Stay away as much as possible from letting PayPal take fund from your bank account, more importantly if you are using this for a stealth account. If you want to buy something with your stealth...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-26-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 765
Posted By taerese
Re: As oppose to mismatch info can you...

I have had a business account with Santander for nearly 5yrs and dont pay any fees. That's said, I get fined £30 each time I am overdrawn even by a penny. Not sure its same rule for personal accounts...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-26-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 1,222
Posted By taerese
Re: Mailbox uk

My company recently launched a service that provides mailroom. We provide Free Email addresses as well as an optional digital postal mailroom.

While we provide physical addresses all over the...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 12-20-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 1,436
Posted By taerese
Read if you use 24vc VPN or any VPN

Hi Guys!

Please double check that your local IP has indeed changed to your assigned IP before you visit ebay. I use a FF browser and the first thing I would do each time I connect is to type in...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-11-2015
Posted By taerese

Tracking? Would you track an item you sold for £4 on FREE delivery. Tracking si not the issue here, its about items that cannot go on tracking. Like trying to track a 99p DVD you sold on free...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-16-2015
Views: 1,078
Posted By taerese
Re: how many stealth accounts per day

I aint got the time. As a business person I believe in what they call division of labour. I have got stock to list, to ship, prices of hundreads of goods to monitor in other to stay ahead of my...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-22-2015
Replies: 6
Views: 762
Posted By taerese
Re: Using work computers for stealth

I just skimmed through your question and I can quickly and swiftly say its a BAD idea.

You might be surprised to notice there are other people at your work who do ebay. So what happen if you...
Forum: Auction Listing 09-21-2015
Replies: 30
Views: 5,089
Posted By taerese
Re: Planning to sell over 50k per year with Stealth account

But seriously, why do you need more than 1 account to do $£50k a year? That is less than £$4,200 a month. If you run your account seriously like a real business will do, then why would you not be...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-13-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 917
Posted By taerese
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

Aspkin Group