eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zenohki
Forum: Etsy Discussions 11-27-2018
Replies: 16
Views: 2,309
Posted By zenohki
Re: Average Cost of Stealth Acc Setup?

For me, £5.00 on a new sim card and maybe £0.50 in VCC fees (£5.50 to set up but I use the £5.00 credit paying et.sy fees). The rest I do myself so just costs time :)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Etsy Discussions 11-23-2018
Replies: 5
Views: 687
Posted By zenohki
Re: Business on Etsy Compared to Ebay?

Et.sy is simply... different. For me anyway

I find I can charge more on et.sy, customers are nicer and more tolerant of delays. Never once had anyone try to scam me on Et.sy. But I've been shut...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-23-2018
Replies: 14
Views: 520
Posted By zenohki
Re: Returns question

The fun thing is, I actually know where this guy lives. He's on a road I used to take to work like 10+ years ago. I'm tempted next time I'm back in the area to go ring his doorbell and kick him in...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-20-2018
Views: 520
Posted By zenohki
Re: Returns question

I was worried about this sort of thing, I was considering asking one of the staff at royal mail to be a witness when opening it, but I figure its a huge waste of my time.

maybe I should do a slow...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 10-27-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 800
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Guide, Faq and Help

I think that is more intended for artists, allowing their work to be printed on canvas, mugs, T-shirts, mouse mats etc. There are quite a few companies that offer that sort of single order drop...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 10-25-2017
Views: 3,427
Posted By zenohki
Re: What will get you banned on etsy?

This is something I never understood. When my sales are quiet I do admin, or I create more product. I've never looked at someone else's shop with that sort of intent. Then again I've never reported...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 09-26-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 634
Posted By zenohki
Re: Thinking of opening an account - PP problem

If you are looking to open a UK et.sy, they no longer set up using pay.pal, it's all direct checkout now, you just need to add a bank account (one that is not associated with a banned account)
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-06-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 687
Posted By zenohki
Re: How do you prepare for the busy Christmas period?

I'm quite lucky in that my suppliers deliver next day, but I'll still stock up in case of delays as deliveries do screw up most in the last quarter of the year. Most of my preparation is switching...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 08-03-2017
Replies: 23
Views: 2,838
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Probation Period

Gratz Haidukken! I'm really pleased for you. There's always one moron out to spoil **** for no reason other than their own blind stupidity, but its nice to see that Et.sy saw through it and did the...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 07-31-2017
Replies: 61
Views: 10,066
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Stealth Qs about bank act and IP

Any info relating to a suspended account is unusable I'm afraid.

You do not need a brand new pc. Just a new user account on the one you have will do.

You must use a new IP and keep track of...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 07-31-2017
Replies: 61
Views: 10,066
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Stealth Qs about bank act and IP

Hi Etsygirl

For the IP you could perhaps use your mobile phone to tether? That's what I do on one of my stealths. The for my others I generate a new IP from my router, but I'm lucky enough to be...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 06-18-2017
Replies: 7
Views: 2,508
Posted By zenohki
Re: Pay fees for Suspended Etsy accounts?

You know what the answer is really, you shouldn't be looking to others for justification on what you actually want to do.
Forum: Etsy Discussions 06-09-2017
Replies: 15
Views: 1,938
Posted By zenohki
Re: Direct Checkout ID verification

I honestly don't know. And unless we have an ex-et.sy employee here I doubt anyone here will be able to tell you. Even then it may be specific to your country as your government by be more strict on...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 06-08-2017
Replies: 15
Views: 1,938
Posted By zenohki
Re: Direct Checkout ID verification

I would not consider it "safe" there is always a risk in that sort of activity. It may be your only choice to get back on Et.sy. In that case ask yourself is the risk worth the reward. No one here...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 06-07-2017
Views: 1,139
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy advice please new ID

As a UK seller as Gladiator mentioned you wont be able to use pay.pal now, it has to be direct checkout. But if you are using your brothers information it sounds like you will have no problem opening...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 05-15-2017
Replies: 138
Views: 18,602
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Payments end of stealth ?

Good to hear! Thanks Gladiator, looks like you've saved a few peoples skins.
Forum: Etsy Discussions 05-08-2017
Replies: 72
Views: 16,194
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Discussions!

Welcome to the Et.sy side of the forums.

For us in the UK there are a few options you can consider for ID. Either a family member who Et.sy cannot link you to (so no similar last names or...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 04-23-2017
Replies: 138
Views: 18,602
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy Payments end of stealth ?

Yeah I can confirm it too, as I UK user I had this email sent to all my accounts, but lucky me is already set up for it so....

Did the weirdo's crawl out of the woodwork and onto the et.sy side of...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 04-16-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 2,779
Posted By zenohki
Re: need to try a stealth etsy account

When you say a way around this, do you mean you want to get your banned account reinstated? Because the steps for that would have been in the email et.sy sent you. As for avoiding being banned, just...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 04-15-2017
Views: 2,779
Posted By zenohki
Re: need to try a stealth etsy account

Welcome to the forum.

If you are UK based, you wont need the pay.pal. Et.sy no longer takes pay.pal, you have to set up a direct checkout, or what Et.sy is now calling Et.sy payments. It means...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 03-22-2017
Views: 3,138
Posted By zenohki
Re: Decrease in Etsy traffic?

I shop online almost exclusively. And I can confirm that when ebay f***s up my shopping cart so bad I can't pay for anything, it means I don't buy stuff. I'd say it's not that terrible a theory when...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 03-21-2017
Views: 3,138
Posted By zenohki
Re: Decrease in Etsy traffic?

I haven't noticed a decrease in traffic but I had a sharp decline in sales last week. Looking at their forums Et.sy changed their checkout system and it put a lot of users off buying items.

They...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 03-18-2017
Views: 940
Posted By zenohki
Re: Etsy account needed

You sir need to stop treating this forum like it's google.

Read the stealth guide, read the forums.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-16-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 975
Posted By zenohki
Re: Is eBay still your full time job?

I sell online full time. I would say eb.ay is my best most reliable source of income, which I hate. But where I've been kicked off Et.sy a few times eb.ay thinks I'm awesome, so I shouldn't complain....
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-10-2017
Views: 837
Posted By zenohki
Re: what do you sell??

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1kJQhIVXXXXclXXXXq6xXFXXXY/2-8-7-5cm-font-b-Fox-b-font-font-b-Tail-b-font-butt-plug.jpg

;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61

Aspkin Group