eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NewYork
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-25-2017
Replies: 12
Views: 924
Posted By NewYork
Re: best way to pay large ebay fees using gift card

I wouldn't worry about using different cards each day to pay down your fees- I think they are much less critical of this than say if you were receiving money, or buying like this. When it comes to...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-07-2017
Replies: 19
Views: 1,044
Posted By NewYork
Re: TIP: Calling In On 0/0 Accounts...You Can Get 30/3000 Limit

YES!! I did a lot of damage before learning this... blocked numbers don't always hide the number you're calling from! Good to see it mentioned here.
Forum: eBay Tracking 01-02-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 1,184
Posted By NewYork
Re: Do paypal check//verify personal info on ebay account ?

Yeah, even though they are now "separate" companies, their interests are still very much aligned, and I suggest to go by the assumption that they share as much info as ever. If a discrepancy...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-26-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 2,591
Posted By NewYork
Re: How to file Police Report

Unless it's an extremely expensive item, it's not worth your time or frustration, at least that's what I've come to learn over the years. The only part that makes the math complicated whether it's...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-23-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 537
Posted By NewYork
Re: Ended listings and possibility of linking

I've come to the conclusion that items that are running, ended, sold, unsold, ended early, and EVEN SCHEDULED all have the possibility of being linked, or factoring into your performance. So say...
Forum: Phone Number Verification 12-22-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 718
Posted By NewYork
Do you use Samsung SCH-U365 Flip Phones...? READ THIS

I don't know how many other people have these phones kicking around, but since they used to cost $20 or just $10 at Best Buy around Black Friday and Christmas, and came with a $10 credit (making it...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-19-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 1,369
Posted By NewYork
Re: Anybody ever won case against buyer return damaged item

From my experience, there comes a point (usually pretty early on) in the exchange of a scam, return, or complaint where I fold and give in, as long as I'm pretty sure (because of the product and my...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-16-2016
Views: 602
Posted By NewYork
Different limits on accounts run entirely from a mobie device...

Anyone notice or think that an account run ONLY from a mobile device (rather than a computer browser) might have a bit of a limit on it just for this one factor? Supposing I'd still use eb/pp...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-10-2016
Replies: 16
Views: 921
Posted By NewYork
Re: Ebay running on a separate browser

The reason all the members (myself included) keep recommending the book is because of a question that was asked before they recommend it- your question makes it clear that you haven't read the book,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-09-2016
Views: 528
Posted By NewYork
Anyone else motivated by other people's operations?

I just bought some gear from someone on Eb, and we worked out a good price because I would make the drive and pick it up and that made it easy for him (several large tent-related items that he'd...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-10-2016
Replies: 17
Views: 2,910
Posted By NewYork
Re: removing bank account from limited paypal

When you're a junior member coming here to ask for (free) advice from those who earned their experience from study, practice, trial and error and research, you're obligated to (at the very least) be...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-19-2016
Views: 2,675
Posted By NewYork
Re: How do some people get away with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Apple Files $2M+ Lawsuit Against Counterfeiter, Finds 90% of 'Genuine' Accessories on Amazon Are Knockoffs - Mac Rumors...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-18-2016
Views: 2,675
Posted By NewYork
Re: How do some people get away with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Amen. Ebay is focused on profit more than anything... once a seller produces enough profit they weigh that against risk, number of complaints, etc... and then go by that. Most smaller or newer...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-19-2016
Replies: 25
Views: 2,665
Posted By NewYork
Re: Tech/Gadgets/Software for Running Stealth

Here's something I just got... 2 10lb vinyl coated weights. Standing up and doing 3 sets of 20 different back, shoulder, and arm excersises won't make you The Rock, but it WILL keep your blood...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-18-2016
Replies: 22
Views: 1,483
Posted By NewYork
Re: Should I let this go to an eBay open case?

I know it may not help in the details of your actual dispute, but what I have begun doing, as a gift to myself, is being very generous (to myself) by letting things go in a way that closes up the...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 07-13-2016
Replies: 12
Views: 722
Posted By NewYork
Re: can paypal freaking do this?

I still would be careful not to feel over confident, and to scale back and go slow... don't have more out at once than you can afford to loose, and don't plan on things being problem-free or that the...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-11-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 1,209
Posted By NewYork
Re: Long time PP Business Account Suddenly Have 21 Day Hold??

SO annoying! I've had holds go on active, consistently selling accounts with no holds for over 6 months... I've noticed that even switching categories of items will cause the system to reinstate the...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 12-29-2015
Replies: 15
Views: 1,120
Posted By NewYork
Re: Which laptop do you prefer for multiple accounts?

Let me offer my opinion on this, because not only do I have one (doesn't everyone) but I feel strongly from my personal experience-

1) 8GB of RAM (at least) will make a HUGE difference in speed...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-12-2015
Views: 639
Posted By NewYork
Re: any advice on receiving mail under stealth name?

I've tried this "add a business name later" approach, privately held post box rental businesses (especially) are just all too happy to increase your monthly rate to a "commercial" rate, and as long...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 10-26-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 914
Posted By NewYork
Re: Stealth & using a Macbook

I personally have noticed that if you have a plan that you can use your iPhone for wifi to your Macbook, the responsive-ness of browsing seems to be quicker. I've tried Mi-fi, USB broadband, but I'm...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 10-10-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 556
Posted By NewYork
Re: New eBay accounts now create a username for you?

Here's a question along the same lines... do you think that the speed you change your user ID to something else is recorded somehow, and attatched to your account, and used in some way to grade if...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 09-19-2015
Views: 824
Posted By NewYork
Re: Best Time to Call and Request Limit Increase

You should list 8 or so, let them run and get a few feedbacks before you call in. Not only will this make things generally more secure, you're likely to get a higher bump especially if you show...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 08-19-2015
Views: 1,149
Posted By NewYork
Re: Is there any chance to resurrect 0/00 unsuspended accounts?

I agree- I don't ever remember calling in nervous or angry and getting good results. I think it's a mixture of why the problem was triggered, and the rep's impression of you. Sometimes when getting...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 08-19-2015
Views: 1,149
Posted By NewYork
Re: Is there any chance to resurrect 0/00 unsuspended accounts?

Just a follow up, I called in and maybe it was a random lazy person, or maybe it was because of the type of reason it was 0/00'd, but with NO verification questions, just asking the same info that...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-26-2015
Replies: 24
Views: 1,656
Posted By NewYork
Re: Buyer who you know will be bad news...

When you post this kind of situation, just know there are tons of people on this forum reading it and feeling for you.... We definitely feel your pain.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

Aspkin Group