eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brandnewboss
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-11-2016
Replies: 47
Views: 5,511
Posted By brandnewboss
Cool Re: First drop shipping sale!

Anyone can be a dropshiper, dropshiping is basically selling something that you don't have but someone else does and then shipping it to there place instead of yours..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Everything Else 01-11-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Just found a couple tall cans a beer in my bag :D

Just came back from the lawyers office, looks like I won the case, he said I'm looking forward to some big bucks, some idiot ran over my foot:faint: Nothing like laying around drinking beer with a...
Posted By brandnewboss

Haha good one, heading off to see my lawyer today feeling good..
Posted By brandnewboss

Haha yeah no doubt right.. It feels good to wake up to a couple drinks once in awhile. with all this eBay/PayPal crap you need some drink to help glide you through, no what I mean?
Posted By brandnewboss
Just found a couple tall cans a beer in my bag :D

Just woke up after drinking most of the day yesterday, reached down and what do you know,, a couple tall cans a beer just waiting for me!! I was like what??? It's like a dream come true for real!!...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-10-2016
Replies: 15
Views: 895
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Cheaper items or expensive items?

I like a combination of all 3, high volume low ticket items, medium volume mid ticket items and low volume high ticket items...
Forum: IP Address 01-10-2016
Replies: 7
Views: 900
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: What if we first create our account on our country and then we login from other c

Sounds like a pretty incredible idea, never tried that before, i'm sure somebody around here has, good luck ..
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-10-2016
Replies: 37
Views: 5,396
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: PayPal security check

Its the same, just try every 2-3 days but not every day it might take longer, sometimes it can take over a week but its always gone through eventually in my experience..
Forum: Everything Else 01-08-2016
Replies: 16
Views: 2,564
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: make small boxes out of big ones.

Sounds like a lot of work, I just get the free ones from the post office.
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-08-2016
Replies: 88
Views: 6,210
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: BofA closed my account - am I screwed?

I just got through adding a Wells Fargo account and had the same error message, I called and they wanted a bank statement, which I didn't have so I just kept trying to add it every couple days until...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-08-2016
Replies: 88
Views: 6,210
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: BofA closed my account - am I screwed?

If you wait and try later it'll go through, 1 time I had to wait a week before I could add it, most of the time it's 2-3 days and if you call they usually want a bank statement.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-08-2016
Views: 667
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Can I Phone verified my ebay account without selling?

No you can use a vcc for eBay and list an item without even signing up for PayPal, done it many times, but yeah you need a vcc for eBay or PayPal either way and of course the phone ver which can be...
Forum: Everything Else 01-07-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 730
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Backup your stuff don't be lazy!

That's what I like about cloud services like Dropbox, I keep all account info, pics etc. which can be accessed by any device online or through the app.

As far as windows laptops I've gone through...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-06-2016
Replies: 40
Views: 2,742
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Tmobile $30 Plan? 5GB Data Enough? Large Ip Pool?

Most prepaid phones don't have a tether option, flashed mifi's have good size ip pools
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-06-2016
Views: 951
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Paypal Removed Funds from Bank Not VCC!!

I think you can cancel it in the transaction details, I remember doing it before and there is a section where you can choose your fund source in PayPal, you can uncheck bank and check credit card as...
Replies: 13
Views: 1,291
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: 21 days hold

I was just selling junk out of my closet on a 5/500 account, barely sold 10 items and into the 1st week of the second month I'm getting instant payments already.
Replies: 24
Views: 10,394
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Sending Paypal funds "to family or friends" regularly

Yeah that can work to but for a PayPal account like this I would rather just get a whole nother prepaid phone with data to access it with just to be 110% safe.
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-05-2016
Views: 919
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Will this work? funds withdrawing method.

I had the account so well established I was withdrawing a thousand a day at times, then I had to screw it up by turning the attached eBay into a seller and now it's gone :pout:
Replies: 24
Views: 10,394
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Sending Paypal funds "to family or friends" regularly

No you purchase items from your own website and then you also should have off eBay sales as well so you blend in and your eBay accounts should be on a different device using a different ip source...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 01-05-2016
Views: 833
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Aged Seller or Buyer Account?

That's what most people prefer but I like mine several months old with some buying Fb, doesn't neccarily mean they're stronger they just look better and rarely ever get mc999 when I start selling.
Views: 919
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Will this work? funds withdrawing method.

Most people here wouldn't recommend it but I've done for over a year just fine, it's better to have an off eBay PayPal to attach the bank to and have some off eBay sales to blend in and make sure the...
Forum: Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts 01-05-2016
Views: 1,914
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Multiple Accounts Tools for saving time

Or you could just pimp it and have 1 hooker run each account..
Forum: Amazon 01-04-2016
Views: 708
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Any canadians available?

Was wondering the same thing since I'm right on the U.S. Border of Canada be nice to open some Canadian accounts sometime..
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-04-2016
Views: 667
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Can I Phone verified my ebay account without selling?

Just search for set up a seller account on eBay, they used to have a link for that or just make a listing and save it as a draft for later.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-04-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 1,938
Posted By brandnewboss
Re: Copy and paste a brand new install of Firefox portable?

It's called browser finger printing, having a portable on a new user is no different then using a regular browser on a new user.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

Aspkin Group