eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: needhelpplease
Forum: eBay FeedBack 08-11-2013
Replies: 21
Views: 4,918
Posted By needhelpplease
Free gift good.....just state something like...

Free gift good.....just state something like "thank you for your purchase...........we understand you have many choices when shopping on Eb and we are thankful to you for choosing us. We hope we have...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-15-2013
Replies: 13
Views: 806
Posted By needhelpplease
Thanks! I did click on "add a ship to address" on...

Thanks! I did click on "add a ship to address" on the check out page of the item I am trying to purchase. The account has been up and running and used daily since 2010 (thanks lakeman ;)) so I have...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 08-23-2012
Replies: 26
Views: 1,655
Posted By needhelpplease
This is true. My story: I was an EXCLUSIVE ebay...

This is true. My story: I was an EXCLUSIVE ebay seller back back back in the day made some serious cash! Went shopping 6 out 7 days a week just because I was "bored". I would spend 1 day putting up...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 08-22-2012
Replies: 16
Views: 2,168
Posted By needhelpplease
Of course ebay is going to say "pay us to get...

Of course ebay is going to say "pay us to get reinstated" then you pay and they say "oh yea, we forgot, you suck, sorry"......although I will admit....since this little MC999 thing happened I have...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 08-20-2012
Replies: 40
Views: 2,630
Posted By needhelpplease
Hmm....well since I dont really feel like I have...

Hmm....well since I dont really feel like I have anything to lose....I just put up (3) 1-day listings...the same exact things I have been selling since day one....will see what happens. And I am not...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 06-29-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 1,279
Posted By needhelpplease
If you cant beat 'em.......JOIN 'em......Nothing...

If you cant beat 'em.......JOIN 'em......Nothing in this world really runs on right and wrong anymore anyway.....if it did....we wouldnt be where we are at today.....whole 'nother descussion....MONEY...
Forum: eBay FeedBack 11-17-2010
Replies: 29
Views: 10,816
Posted By needhelpplease
can we all remember a time when their were...

can we all remember a time when their were sellers charging $24.00 for shipping a pair of jeans with a start bid of .99?????......do we see that anymore????.....I haven't seen that since the DSR...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-16-2010
Replies: 8
Views: 2,759
Posted By needhelpplease
It is still "pending" until you see it is in your...

It is still "pending" until you see it is in your bank's available funds....usually takes about 3 business days......taking your bank account number off of paypal wont stop paypal from going after...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-16-2010
Replies: 9
Views: 1,050
Posted By needhelpplease
play with it....it is a game....if you see your...

play with it....it is a game....if you see your shipping charge DSRs are getting low, start free shipping for a little while....or one week free one week not....
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-02-2010
Replies: 6
Views: 962
Posted By needhelpplease
Some people will disagree, but I will say in my...

Some people will disagree, but I will say in my opinion it is better to buy things (not ALL .99 items as this will cause a flag) off of ebay on a new stealth account, wait AT LEAST 4 months before...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 11-01-2010
Replies: 32
Views: 2,156
Posted By needhelpplease
Time to get a thicker skin if you are selling non...

Time to get a thicker skin if you are selling non authentic goods....I have no problems with them personally, but dealing with that sort of "buyer problem" is going to come more frequently...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 10-30-2010
Replies: 32
Views: 2,156
Posted By needhelpplease
Problem is, that it is a fight you will...

Problem is, that it is a fight you will lose......why waste the time and energy.....if you dont care about the account anyway....take your money out of paypal and let paypal refund him out of their...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-26-2010
Views: 1,262
Posted By needhelpplease
If I could figure out how to print their policies...

If I could figure out how to print their policies on toliet paper......well I am sure you can figure what I would do with it.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-26-2010
Replies: 11
Views: 1,181
Posted By needhelpplease
Maybe reading some of these posts got me in a bad...

Maybe reading some of these posts got me in a bad mood, but that is part and the majority of the problem....sellers giving in to these thieving buyers requests and for what reason? In hopes to not...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-25-2010
Views: 1,165
Posted By needhelpplease
I personally would never do a partial refund for...

I personally would never do a partial refund for any of my items I sell. I always offer them the same they would get if they were to make a paypal claim......return it and upon receipt you will get a...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-05-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 1,735
Posted By needhelpplease
UGGH! NEVER give into this type of buyer in the...

UGGH! NEVER give into this type of buyer in the form of just giving a refund to POSSIBLY avoid neg feedback! First, be VERY kind and state that a full refund will be issued as soon as the item is...
Forum: Everything Else 09-28-2010
Replies: 71
Views: 5,361
Posted By needhelpplease
This is an "ode to my stray cat love": I am a dog...

This is an "ode to my stray cat love": I am a dog person for sure.....love love love love my dogs....however had a cat come to my house awhile ago and just wouldnt leave....I am allergic to cats, but...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-26-2010
Replies: 34
Views: 2,508
Posted By needhelpplease
problem with that theory is that paypal has been...

problem with that theory is that paypal has been well known for no longer "wanting to be friends" with people for NO REASON.....if they think you are fishy or someone with a stealth account or...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 09-26-2010
Replies: 34
Views: 2,508
Posted By needhelpplease
No No No...50-100 listings in a one month old...

No No No...50-100 listings in a one month old account???? If you want to keep that shiny new account, go SLOW SLOW SLOW.....list 3-5 items a week SLOWLY and after 4 months IF IF you are anxious then...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 09-25-2010
Replies: 8
Views: 598
Posted By needhelpplease
If it is the norm 21 day hold on new...

If it is the norm 21 day hold on new accounts....then the funds will be released automatically within 24 hours of DC showing delivered. Keep money coming into paypal UNDER....WELL UNDER $500 a month...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 09-24-2010
Replies: 24
Views: 1,820
Posted By needhelpplease
Have read alot of posts about low DSRs ect.....just offering some advice

I am sure this may seem like common sense to most, but just thought I would share my little "secret" to maintaining 4.9-5.0 DSRs in every category even after selling thousands and thousands of items....
Forum: Auction Listing 09-24-2010
Replies: 27
Views: 6,261
Posted By needhelpplease
It is not necessarily the actual number....say...

It is not necessarily the actual number....say you had 4.9 or even 5.0 in one category then all of a sudden you have the next 50 or whatever feedbacks mostly giving a 3 for shipping time or...
Forum: eBay FeedBack 09-24-2010
Replies: 23
Views: 14,865
Posted By needhelpplease
When I do buy on ebay, I always look at feedback...

When I do buy on ebay, I always look at feedback no matter if it is 100% or not. And I refuse to buy from sellers who leave feedback replies like that.....it doesnt show maturity or care. I have...
Forum: Auction Listing 09-24-2010
Replies: 27
Views: 6,261
Posted By needhelpplease
This is why it is Oh So Very Important to follow...

This is why it is Oh So Very Important to follow the "slow and steady wins the race" moto. Create a few accounts....sell a few items each month on each account...and in 6 months you will be good to...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-07-2010
Replies: 19
Views: 1,681
Posted By needhelpplease
Yes, you would have to do a change of address...

Yes, you would have to do a change of address with each of those variations of names. The system will only forward exact names....even if your name was Charles Barkley Jr....if the piece of mail did...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

Aspkin Group