eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elliot
Forum: eBay Managed Payments 06-01-2023
Replies: 9
Views: 424
Posted By Elliot
Would you say that having an Ebay store makes your account more stable?

I know that fast shipping and quick 5 star feedback is what makes an account as stable as it can be, but has anyone else felt like (or know for a fact) that having an ebay store makes your account...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: US Managed Payments 08-15-2021
Replies: 6
Views: 1,175
Posted By Elliot
Re: enter a valid date of birth

Remember, if you're making a US account, we use the Month first... so while June 23 1933 is 06/23/1933 if you put it in the European way 23/06/1933 it will be considered invalid, because there is no...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-27-2020
Replies: 8
Views: 754
Posted By Elliot
Re: Aged Paypal Accts with 0 Transactions > New Paypal accounts?

I have had a PP rep mention a few years ago while reinstating such an account for me how a PP account can be flagged because it appears to be a "reserve" or "stockpiled" account that was taken out of...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-23-2020
Views: 575
Posted By Elliot
Re: Why is Ebay Stealth an ongoing monthly cost?

Until you don't need it anymore (because of experience and/or not selling anymore) the price on the Stealth Guide and forum access is a BARGAIN when you think of how much you save in time alone when...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-07-2019
Replies: 10
Views: 631
Posted By Elliot
Re: I just can't wrap my head around it.

Respectfully, if this is where you are at, don't even bother. Stealth (along with almost anything else you want to accomplish in life these days) depends on you being able to search and research...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-08-2019
Replies: 11
Views: 1,208
Posted By Elliot
Re: Best way to be able to send/receive payments with a new paypal account asap?

As someone who's been on this forum for many years (longer than the age of my user ID) anytime I see "how to.... asap" I wish that I could explain to the person posting that the "asap" is your...
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-27-2019
Views: 395
Posted By Elliot
Re: bank sent back but not in paypal....

I've had that happen to me once... It was around $100, my first withdraw from that account to the bank, it was about two years ago, and at the time I was worried since the names didn't match and I do...
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-24-2019
Replies: 47
Views: 1,612
Posted By Elliot
Re: Paypal taxes in another persons name SSN

Since you'll be getting an EIN to use anyway, and you have the OK to do this on your Dad's info this "one time" wouldn't it be a better long term plan that you go start over with all new info since...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-18-2019
Views: 1,462
Posted By Elliot
Before you panic.... (Policy changes for March 2019)

The end of the world is upon us as we know it... or is it?

Remember how it seemed like it was the End Of The World and everything seemed absolutely hopeless the day things went south and you found...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-16-2019
Replies: 18
Views: 708
Posted By Elliot
Re: Do you think my niche will cease to exist?

I personally think the category will be around for a good number of years, but the items in it are going to change more and more.

What makes a great "niche" is the profit margins and also the...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-28-2019
Replies: 64
Views: 18,958
Posted By Elliot
Re: Can't get passed PayPal's 'Quick Security Check'

THIS is the real problem. Not faulting you, because I was the exact same way when I first came to the forum. (My first few months in the forum, actually) But it's often the problem that keeps the...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-31-2018
Views: 672
Posted By Elliot
Re: Best Uses For Stealth PayPal Funds?

BUY STUFF! There are a TON of opportunities right on Eb*y still, even after all these years. You can buy things to fix, resell, or supplies to fix/make things to sell, and it just so happens to be...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-04-2018
Views: 3,267
Posted By Elliot
Re: Confirm your U.S. taxpayer status

I just want to make clear that this "confirm request" is a NEW kind.

I also got this message recently- on an account with under 40 sales and under $2,000 worth of transactions. Even continuing...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-09-2018
Replies: 5
Views: 599
Posted By Elliot
If You Use Gmail for your PayPal, READ THIS. Fall 2018

A lot of people are getting notices lately that they have to add a bank or confirm info by a certain date, many times it's January of 2019. Things are changing, those notices are rolling out, but...
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-15-2018
Views: 959
Posted By Elliot
Re: Longer Holds

10 years of Fleabay and almost as much time with Aspkin's help, I know what you mean, exactly what you described just happend to me too. And it's different than any way it's happened before. People...
Forum: Paypal Limited 03-27-2018
Views: 1,016
Posted By Elliot
Re: Anyone else getting tons of Limitations today?

Yeah, it might just be me then, the way they both happened at the same time, I assumed it was happening to everyone else too. There must be something linking that I'm overlooking, I'll keep going...
Forum: PayPal Talk 03-08-2018
Replies: 710
Views: 40,037
Posted By Elliot
Re: PayPal TOS Update - Transfers for verified people only!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are a few "updates" I got emails for (on some accounts, but not all) but without looking at your emails, if you just go to the PP site, and go to the bottom of the...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-28-2018
Replies: 14
Views: 1,369
Posted By Elliot
Re: Getting kicked off for absolutely no reason. Possible?

Exactly, keeping people active on the site is in Eb*y's own best interest. Now if they're kicked off it might not always be FAIR, you might get swept off the deck because of their broad and often...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-28-2018
Replies: 60
Views: 3,545
Posted By Elliot
Re: Abandoning Ebay - Stress Levels not worth it?

AGREED! Years ago I could get instant diarrhea from discovering a single new email title that said "Your PP account has been Limited" when opening my email, and even if it turned out to be only...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 02-20-2018
Views: 2,183
Posted By Elliot
re: reinstating eBay accounts?

The more guarantees that come with a service that promises a solution to something difficult like that, the more likely it's a scam... instant seller account repair.... instant credit repair.... ...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 12-21-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 594
Posted By Elliot
Re: How Make Purchases On eBay And Fund PayPal Stealth Acc’s

Buying things for feedback is one of the oldest misunderstandings/mistakes of people trying to build up a new account.

You're better off selling 5 things (even at a loss) than you are buying...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-02-2017
Replies: 23
Views: 1,403
Posted By Elliot
Re: First paypal sale 500$ limitations

If you need your money right away, don't even bother to put it on Ebay- when you sell a phone on a new account, that's already high risk. Rush things and you're going to be waiting 180 days before...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-02-2017
Replies: 15
Views: 787
Posted By Elliot
Re: Anyone getting withdrawl limits AFTER confirming VCC and Bank?!

Hey! ME TOO! Here's something that I just discovered on one of my accounts with this issue... I remembered this post from today's browsing wile I was eating lunch, this might work for you too.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-09-2017
Views: 692
Posted By Elliot
Go check your sleeper accounts!

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to go check their sleepers now and then... log in and bump around for a minute, don't forget them....

I had 3 accounts I sold a LOT on for years (since...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-21-2017
Replies: 17
Views: 1,306
Posted By Elliot
Re: Emailed all my old eBay customers the past couple of days. Overwhelmed!

Thanks for posting this- it's nice for a reminder like this, that some businesses can be moved from the Fleabay platform. And also a nice reminder that customers remember places that they got good...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

Aspkin Group