eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PPbb
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-15-2021
Replies: 12
Views: 286
Posted By PPbb
Re: Will disputes lead to account suspension?

I hear that if you refund without including PayPal, I mean if you just refund as soon as buyer opens case BEFORE escalating into claim, then you are safe. As I know, Claims that matters.

But...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: General Stealth Discussions 05-17-2021
Replies: 21
Views: 1,887
Posted By PPbb
Re: RDP Server for Paypal account creation

you can buy fresh guaranteed IP from from many vendors like 24vc it is better for you
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-28-2021
Replies: 25
Views: 1,551
Posted By PPbb
Re: Strange paypal limitation

Yes the angry buyer opened a case. but i closed it instantly by refunding him in full. Actually I clearly asked the reps if this limitation has to do anything with my recent cases. and they...
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-28-2020
Replies: 8
Views: 479
Posted By PPbb
Re: Is it safe to open more than 5 Paypal accounts

You can have hundreds of accounts without issues if you manage them wisely.However, although PayPal would not link you solely based on the name, I advise you to put different names.
Forum: PayPal Talk 04-04-2020
Replies: 10
Views: 741
Posted By PPbb
Re: How Many PayPals Allowed?

one personal one business
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-30-2020
Replies: 9
Views: 495
Posted By PPbb
Re: PayPal registration

You did mistake when you tried to open account using your existing user window in the first place. It looks like you didn't even clear history and cache since you were able to use the auto fill.
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-21-2019
Replies: 15
Views: 1,287
Posted By PPbb
Re: New stealth limited immediately after receiving payment. What does this e-mail me

This doesn't mean you did something wrong. PayPal algorithm to determine whether or not to place restriction is based on a lot of factors. Factors that you would never imagine they use it. So...
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-24-2019
Replies: 15
Views: 508
Posted By PPbb
Re: Prepaid cards?!? Or somthing simmiler

I think OP is looking for physical card that can be used to withdraw his PayPal balance. To be used at ATMs and or at stores.
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-14-2019
Replies: 13
Views: 526
Posted By PPbb
Re: Account Closure

It's more likely that your accounts got limited due to your pattern in selling rather than being linked. Your eBay account is aged and already has activity, the problem is with your newly created...
Forum: Paypal Limited 06-23-2019
Replies: 11
Views: 516
Posted By PPbb
Re: Attempting to buy on eBay causes a PP limit

you tried to create the Russian PayPal account?
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-15-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 328
Posted By PPbb
Re: How to open Bussiness Acount from Turkey

I can't answer on what docs will be required. But never login from IP from Turkey. I had one of my accounts limited just because I was logging in from Turkey IP when I was in Turkey.
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-23-2019
Views: 895
Posted By PPbb
Re: Paypal Ebay Stealth NEED ANSWERS!! New policy?????

Yes I once tried that but it didn't work. Each PayPal account has a unique ID number, so even if you change the email address your paypal ID number would be the same. There is high chance of being...
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-10-2019
Replies: 14
Views: 1,488
Posted By PPbb
Re: Stealth Guide is different - Morocco -

The guy asked specific question, unfortunately no one has handled the question correctly.

My friend 2 things:

Regarding IP: If you are currently in Morocco, you can use any local Internet...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 04-10-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 3,769
Posted By PPbb
Re: You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction.

Since the account is still new there is a limit of number of bids you can place. At first you must use BIN option and the limit will be lifted gradually.
Forum: PayPal Talk 03-29-2019
Replies: 16
Views: 1,000
Posted By PPbb
Re: Can't send money, this is frustrating 😭

Yes of course you can withdraw to Prepaid Visa card if your account is in eligible country for Cards withdrawals.
Forum: Paypal Limited 03-15-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 463
Posted By PPbb
Re: Paypal Limit... Worth the risk to Mass Load it?

i would suggest that you wait like 20 more days before submitting your account to be reviewed. This will allow your money more time to sit in your account, by that time they have some assurance...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-27-2019
Replies: 13
Views: 735
Posted By PPbb
Re: Can I use Paypal from other country If i am taking vacation? Any idea?..

Usually before I travel for vacations I call paypal and let them know in advance that I am going to XXXXX and for XXX number of days. They will document on my account this info. So later if your...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-20-2019
Replies: 4
Views: 426
Posted By PPbb
Re: Question about withdrawing

If you do it just one time then probably will be no problem. But if you send constantly and frequently to one single account there will be some kind of link between the 2 accounts. But if you send...
Forum: Paypal Limited 02-19-2019
Replies: 381
Views: 106,367
Posted By PPbb
Re: [Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold)

It's really great post. Thanks for sharing. very informative.
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-13-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 1,095
Posted By PPbb
Re: how to reach American PP rep.

Yes recently it became very hard to speak with American agent. For example, when speaking to resolve an account limitation, it was very normal that an agent would review your account and give you...
Forum: PayPal Talk 02-07-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 5,868
Posted By PPbb
Re: PayPal Not Released funds. After Tracking confirmed.

There is an option that will let you have access to your money right away but that requires the cooperation of your buyer. Mark the payment as processed, now the buyer will see button " CONFIRM...
Views: 985
Posted By PPbb
Re: selling high risk items

It's not related to price, it's more related to selling branded items. You might get a limitation for selling $100 item that is branded.
Views: 985
Posted By PPbb
Re: selling high risk items

You will get limited right away after the first sale from eBay if you sell too quickly. I don't know the exact criteria not to be limited for high end items, but they will not let you sell expensive...
Forum: PayPal Talk 01-23-2019
Replies: 6
Views: 945
Posted By PPbb
Re: Paypal ID verification

Your nationality and PayPal account country don't have to match. You could have Australian PayPal account and still verify it using your Srilankan Passport. I have had that situation many times...
Forum: Paypal Limited 04-27-2018
Replies: 11
Views: 740
Posted By PPbb
Re: Who agrees with me

Trying another time to call not always a good choice. I had very embarrassing incident one time when I tried to call another rep and she told me the previous agent you spoke to is sitting next to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

Aspkin Group