eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ouako
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-30-2019
Replies: 28
Views: 1,361
Posted By ouako
Re: EBay suspended account straight away!!

Before you just throw away the account, give eBay a call. I have had plenty of accounts just get suspended when being created. They just ask me a few questions about what I am selling, how I get it,...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-24-2019
Replies: 32
Views: 1,881
Posted By ouako
Re: People on the forum selling 10's of thousands of dollars of items a month...

I have 16 stealth accounts right now. Each account does $1500/mo. My profit margin is over 75% on the items I sell, so I make easily over $1k/mo per account. You just have to find the right items :)
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-18-2019
Replies: 11
Views: 1,510
Posted By ouako
Re: Paypal asking identify verification ?'s to add bank account.

Actually had this happen yesterday on a new stealth account.

I ended up googling the name I used and eventually got the answers correct. However, try the methods above. Use this as a LAST resort....
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-14-2019
Replies: 5
Views: 428
Posted By ouako
Re: stealth account can improve selling limit by call customer service?

Ive gotten out of this twice by just saying "I do not feel comfortable giving out my information to someone on the phone. I had my identity stolen before this way". They just moved past it

Success...
Forum: PayPal Talk 07-04-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 405
Posted By ouako
Re: Late eBay fees

This is how I normally paid my fees with zero issues for over a year. Sadly today for some reason I cannot pay with my bank account, and they want me to add a card.

I believe you can use a prepaid...
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-01-2019
Replies: 26
Views: 1,699
Posted By ouako
Re: PayPal issue - 1000 sales per day $1000 + on New Account

I will say, if you are only using a single account, you are asking for trouble. I wish I knew of stealth before it was too late. I was processing about $50k/mo on my single account, which eventually...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-13-2019
Views: 490
Posted By ouako
Re: Appealing a return case for a restricted account

I had this same issue, however they never sent it back, and ebay sided with the buyer. They said that :

"Once an account is suspended, you are no longer covered under the eBay Seller Protection"
Forum: eBay Discussion! 01-01-2019
Replies: 6
Views: 468
Posted By ouako
Re: The limits of ebay and Paypal

I think it completely depends. On a stealth account I bought from @SLokor, I sold a few 7.99 items, like maybe 5? Waited a little, and sell $50-$60 items all day. Probably sold $5k this month on it...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-05-2018
Views: 1,300
Posted By ouako
Re: PayPal requires ID/SSN docs after pre-emptively adding EIN

Having been on aspkin for a while now, and having talked to many of the account Seller’s, that are always helpful people.

The issue here is that you went all Willy-nilly adding a bunch of...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-01-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 668
Posted By ouako
Re: Lost PayPal Login Info

This is a great idea. However, if it is still not accessible, DO NOT OPEN THE HARD DRIVE. There are data-recovery services that can sometimes get the data off the drive depending on what broke.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-30-2018
Views: 505
Posted By ouako
Re: Mac Computer User ID

I did that on mine without issues. I would just avoid using Apple ID logins, and make sure you are connected to your VPN before opening a browser.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-27-2018
Replies: 24
Views: 2,075
Posted By ouako
Re: [GUIDE] Setting Up VMs To Keep Accounts Seperate

Personally, I use a slightly different method. I run a server in my basement, that is always on, and accessible from anywhere in the world.

At the moment, Dell R410's, and Dell R710 servers are...
Replies: 24
Views: 2,075
Posted By ouako
[GUIDE] Setting Up VMs To Keep Accounts Seperate

Ouako's Guide For VMs

There is many ways to make sure that you do not accidentally cross-contaminate your stealth accounts, however in my opinion VMs are the way to go. You can have multiple VMs...
Replies: 1
Views: 316
Posted By ouako
Re: Paying ebay fee with After PP limited

You should be able to use a Visa Gift Card to pay the balance on your eBay account.
Replies: 8
Views: 1,753
Posted By ouako
Re: I don't know why my eBay account got suspended

1. By using the same IP, eBay will link the new account with the suspended account and will give it the same ban as the original account.

2. By linking a new PayPal account to that eBay account,...
Views: 488
Posted By ouako
Re: Verify eBay by phone numbers ?

You do it from the website. Log in with the gmail account for the stealth. Go through the steps to get a new phone number.
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-25-2018
Replies: 40
Views: 2,697
Posted By ouako
Re: Advice for calling PayPal

Try to call from the original email. Call and just do things as normal. Have your accounts info pulled up so you don’t accidentally say incorrect info
Forum: eBay Suspensions 11-25-2018
Replies: 9
Views: 677
Posted By ouako
Re: after asking clarifications regarding my suspension having received this from eba

Sounds like they are willing to work with you. Which is a lot more than most of us can say. If you are not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, contact them and work with them. They are not all bad people
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-16-2018
Views: 467
Posted By ouako
Re: Does Anyone Save 10% Of Their Income Right out of PayPal?

Hmmm. The way I do it is I have a main personal bank account that I use for paying for shipping, buying product, ect.

I then have all my stealth accounts dump their money into savings accounts at...
Views: 571
Posted By ouako
Re: Hit a Road Block :( API & IPN Questions. PLEASE HELP :(

If I am not mistake, PayPal is able to tell what website the payments are coming from. So by linking a new PayPal to your account, you are basically telling them "I own this website". They will see...
Views: 571
Posted By ouako
Re: Hit a Road Block :( API & IPN Questions. PLEASE HELP :(

If you are using another PayPal account on the same website, it will be limited. You would need a whole new domain name.

Time to move to BTC/ETH/LTC payments for your SMM Panel.
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-13-2018
Replies: 25
Views: 1,128
Posted By ouako
Re: Sold a phake phone case to an attorney in NY??

Probably the most true answer. Chances are, they would send a VeRO takedown, and leave it at that.

Unless you are selling like 100k in these phone cases, then you may have an issue lol
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-17-2018
Replies: 26
Views: 7,089
Posted By ouako
Re: Should I continue selling Ebooks (College Textbooks in PDF Format) on eBay?

Tros,

I would recommend re-thinking your perspective on this. You should NOT be selling these ebooks. If you see people already selling them, there is a chance that they have permission to do so,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-15-2018
Replies: 15
Views: 1,595
Posted By ouako
Re: so, what is the secret to getting high selling limits

High quality account information helps. I usually get 10/1000 on my accounts, and sometimes 50/2500
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-06-2018
Replies: 13
Views: 589
Posted By ouako
Re: Is ebay CS down?

Just called in on one of my new accounts for the first time listing call. Was able to reach someone within 2 minutes of calling. He checked my accounts, asked the basic questions, let my limits at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

Aspkin Group