eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: paulfoltyn
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 10-05-2023
Replies: 14
Views: 386
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Mobile browsers

I've used every browser in google play i could find no issues with ebay/pp. Though soem browsers are completely dog**** like bing which now want you to ask a question rather than just type the url...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-14-2022
Replies: 1
Views: 224
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Replying to eBay Messages with Thunderbird

Your IP is in the header of every email ( email yourself and you'll see) that said i reply through thunderbird all the time
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 11-14-2022
Replies: 2
Views: 618
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Monzo or starling?

I know you posted this months ago but avoid Monzo. Go on facebook and search the group "monzo stole our money" read the horror stories. There are other groups about this too. Also they were on watch...
Forum: Account Services 06-27-2022
Replies: 241
Views: 17,235
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: =buy bitcoin with paypal here= good rates

Second trade went through today with this guy even easier and quicker than the first. By far the easiest and most efficient seller i've come across and at 11% more reasonable than most

thanks
Forum: Account Services 06-23-2022
Replies: 241
Views: 17,235
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: =buy bitcoin with paypal here= good rates

First trade with this guy and it was by far the easiest transaction on a long time. Told me what he needed to see at the start and that was it no need to chase him. coins were sent in a little over...
Forum: Stock Market Traders 11-02-2021
Views: 918
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Anyone planning to make $$ in the inevitable housing crash?

The governments of the west have all said they'll inflate their way out of it since the start. Crash might not come for a while
Forum: UK Managed Payments 10-14-2021
Replies: 7
Views: 382
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: PayPal Vs eBay MP Payments

MP's are releasing money the next day so I can sell at 10pm Tuesday and have the money 1PM Wednesday. Not sure about new accounts but I used to always stay below 2.5k per month with paypal accounts...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-02-2021
Replies: 19
Views: 770
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: What happens if you don't enrol to MP before deadline?

I've not moved any across. Dragging my heels as long as I can. All can create new listings, edit existing etc. My deadline was 31st May
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-29-2021
Replies: 20
Views: 759
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: eBay 2021. MP, Fees, Control your listings visibility. Is it worth it. NO.

Where is the UK sellers migrating too? There doesn't seem much in the way of alternatives
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 05-29-2021
Replies: 59
Views: 4,691
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: MY UK MP Stealth + Real experience verifying ID checks

No company can check your address via sort code and account number. And a soft search on credit report won't confirm bank details either. Hard search would. They run a soft search on your credit and...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 08-28-2020
Replies: 19
Views: 1,856
Posted By paulfoltyn
Bad ebayers and scammers blacklist

Well as i'm sure you're all aware Ebay is awash with scammers. Ebay and paypal don't really disclose much info so sellers can do their own further checks.

Leaving sellers in the lurch.

Well...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-23-2020
Replies: 8
Views: 638
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Use real peoples adress/name or make them up?

If ou use real person details. It identity theft. Bare in mind how you progress
Forum: UK PayPal Talk 03-08-2020
Replies: 10
Views: 1,529
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Paypal Temporary Limitation

Had this a few times. I usually just abandon the account for a few weeks until it gets done. One occasion i called up and asked when they would check them over and she replied you haven't reached the...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 02-28-2020
Replies: 130
Views: 13,501
Posted By paulfoltyn
re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

Does this make a difference? Not being sarcastic, just interested to know what the different out outcomes suggest?
Forum: eBay Suspensions 02-28-2020
Replies: 130
Views: 13,501
Posted By paulfoltyn
re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

Websites and processors can now detect if you're using a VM - I don't know if ebay are doing this but its a possibility. One easy to identify is your internal IP(easy to disable) being a VM related...
Forum: PayPal Talk 09-21-2019
Replies: 16
Views: 581
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Transaction XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX under PayPal Payment Review - What is happening?

Literally the only reply that attempted to answer what i asked. Cheers mate. I think they must just be holding it as you say to give a chance to dispute. Maybe a few automated checks that can't be...
Forum: PayPal Talk 09-18-2019
Replies: 4
Views: 668
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Paypal and SAR(suspious activity report)

Paypal is a bank in Europe and regardless its a financial institute so it has regulations to follow. Even accountants as supposed to file SAR is they suspect something
Forum: PayPal Talk 09-15-2019
Views: 356
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Bank bounce/return money to paypal uk - will it kill paypal?

Wasn't an issue in the end. Just got a notification from my account provider saying the transaction was under 48 hour review, usually just goes straight in, so thought they may end up bouncing it...
Forum: Account Services 09-07-2019
Replies: 433
Views: 54,070
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: BUY HERE BITCOIN WITH Your STEALTH PAYPAL Quick and Easily

Just honest feedback of my experience. Still no further comms from you so i've give up with your service. You have the right to choose, correct, but we have trade before successfully, after that like...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 07-30-2019
Replies: 27
Views: 3,264
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: withdrew to uaccount, limits exceeded, money lost?

uaccounts not a bank. I'd tell you what they are but i'd probably get banned :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 06-21-2019
Views: 439
Posted By paulfoltyn
Small victory over paypal

Paypal limited one of my accounts with around £800 in last year. Luckily about £350 had not shipped. I tried to refund the buyers but paypal would not let me. So i contacted them and told them what...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-31-2019
Views: 1,273
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Are cookies still important in making new stealth accnts

By continuing to use their site after that have told you 'implied consent' is given and they leave cookies
Forum: UK eBay Suspensions 03-19-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 785
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Only mobile browser

Don't keep deleting your cookies, paypal don't like that. If you want more than one account on your phone download other browsers .. phones are prone to leaking info though you really should use a...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 03-19-2019
Replies: 13
Views: 982
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: Paypal ID Verification

UK they 100% do not have access to passport details ... not sure about dvla as i can't find a calculator to ensure the algorithms are correct so i don't send PS ones in though i have a good...
Forum: Account Services 02-11-2019
Replies: 433
Views: 54,070
Posted By paulfoltyn
Re: BUY HERE BITCOIN WITH Your STEALTH PAYPAL Quick and Easily

Great news, exchange and fees were too much before. This will make your offer more attractive. Will keep an eye on this thread for when you're ready!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

Aspkin Group