eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CaptainComedown
Forum: UK Managed Payments 09-14-2021
Replies: 22
Views: 1,680
Posted By CaptainComedown
Re: Need help to sort out MP problem

Ok so the name and address on the bank account does NOT need to match the details on the Ebay account so it works like this:

Ebay Account - Messi's name, address and DOB. If asked for docs you...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: UK Managed Payments 09-14-2021
Replies: 22
Views: 1,889
Re: There is no any safe stealth account with MP?

Actually you can use online banking apps too, I have two MP accounts tied to Uaccount and Monese with no issues
Forum: UK Managed Payments 07-28-2021
Replies: 10
Views: 1,165
Re: Lowest risk converting aged account to MP

Yes that is right, the bank can be your real name but the ebay can be a different name as long as the ebay name belong to another real person.
Forum: UK Managed Payments 07-27-2021

Yes I am using legitimate details for a real person, so the accounts pass the adyen checks. I have tried various attempts using phake details but it always results in suspension after a couple of...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 07-26-2021

To try and answer your questions in order:

1. You can change the details whenever you like, personally I changed mine during enrollment. I did it with two accounts and they are both still working...
Forum: General Platform Discussions 07-10-2021
Replies: 40
Views: 2,559
Re: Facebook Marketplace

Facebook marketplace is a pain in the ass imo. In typical facebook fashion nothing works properly, the people who message you will be basically braindead and then one day you will be randomly banned...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-12-2021
Replies: 74
Views: 5,778
Re: 20,000 GBP+500+ sold item stealth account died after to MP sign up/ eBay keeps mo

Yeah if you put your real details in then it should work, although obviously won't be a stealth account any more.
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-10-2021
Replies: 6
Views: 542
Re: Every Personal Account I open is MP now. Do we still need PP?

yeah since the start of this month there is no more paypal on ebay for sellers
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-05-2021
Replies: 54
Views: 4,473
Re: Managed Payments Problem!

Then they better put on their running shoes! I don't like the guy so I won't lose any sleep over it!
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-02-2021
Replies: 38
Views: 3,922
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-01-2021
Replies: 5
Views: 556
Re: UK MP - online or physical bank?

Ebay staff are just students working in call centres. If they actually knew how ebay worked then they would be selling, not answering the phone!

I have successfully added an online bank (monese)...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 06-01-2021

I got the account re-instated using real details of someone I don't know. I simply entered their name, address and DOB and then they accepted me and my account has been working for 2 days now, with 1...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 05-30-2021

yep, different names. I think Monese is less strict about names than a "proper" or bigger bank.
I also found Uaccount to be useful too, because they let you make 10 "savings" accounts which all...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 05-28-2021

I've had my monese account for 2 years now with zero issues, it has been connected to several different selling platforms and a paypal in that time, so in my opinion its safe enough.
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-21-2021
Replies: 11
Views: 533
Re: Opinion of PayPal Gurus is really needed!!

I think it will be fine. I do it all the time, I make temporary accounts to sell high risk items, don't link a bank account, and then when the Ebay gets suspended I empty the Paypal into my own...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 05-19-2021

No, I wasn't asked to when I registered. I haven't had any returns or refunds recently. I did refund an item a few weeks ago but it went smoothly. The bank account name matches the Ebay name so it...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 04-08-2021
Replies: 14
Views: 1,004
Re: 5 item limit. stupid buyers

never mind your feedback, I want to hear more about this :laugh:
Forum: eBay Suspensions 03-14-2021
Replies: 288
Views: 129,953
Re: eBay account has been restricted indefinitely

Just make up a name and DOB, then choose a random address (a real one that exists). I recommend using an address from a nice neighbourhood, I feel like it helps.

Or alternatively, sometimes I will...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 03-13-2021
Replies: 17
Views: 1,503
Re: Tiktok advert showing selling a mobile - stooopid idiots

99% of Ebay's decisions are made by students in call-centres and it really shows. I don't even bother contacting customer service anymore, they are absolutely clueless. I even had one idiot in Dublin...
Forum: UK eBay & Paypal 02-19-2021
Replies: 11
Views: 549
Re: Can you make sales as a new seller selling the same items as chinese?

I do it all the time, so it can definitely work. Especially if you are the cheapest one there. Ebay tend to "rotate" the listings so everyone gets a chance to sell, so while you will probably get...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 02-15-2021
Replies: 25
Views: 2,084
Re: Anyone changed Stealth info to real info AFTER already submitting stealth docs?

they asked me to resubmit MP docs on one of my accounts a few months ago. I resubmitted the same docs 5 or 6 times and every time they just rejected it. Then I gave up, and just kept selling until...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 02-15-2021
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Re: Managed payments workaround?

Yeah I agree, its because Adyen don't cover every country. I was thinking about this recently, and was going to inquire with an account seller on here about buying a foreign account. In the meantime...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-11-2021
Replies: 6
Views: 426
Re: Cant save ebay account from suspension

Go to your nearest shop and buy a black permanent marker and list it as your first item. Don't mention any brand names, just put it up for 3 day auction starting at 20p as your first listing. It will...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-08-2021
Replies: 21
Views: 593
Re: What could I do to punish a competitor?

You could maybe use his details to create some "stealth" accounts and then deliberately get them banned. Ebay would likely link it to his own real account and ban him too. Then you can email him and...
Forum: UK Managed Payments 01-19-2021
Replies: 30
Views: 2,101
Re: Stealth MP update

To achieve true stealth using that method you would have to use details of a real person who cannot be linked to you, and who isn't aware you are using their details. So it would be Identity Th3ft...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

Aspkin Group