eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jeffweico
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-24-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 616
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Ebay/PayPal truly separate??? Need smart solution for long-term business goal $$$

Here is the deal. eBay and PayPal ARE now separate companies, they each have their own stock, etc. And PayPal had hinted they would be changing some things in the future since they do not always have...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: Amazon 08-19-2016
Replies: 20
Views: 1,452
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Letter from Competitor

One of the trends I have noticed is for a seller to create a brand name and register the trademark. Sometimes they don't even register it.

Then, they import generic items from China and put a...
Forum: Everything Else 08-18-2016
Replies: 43
Views: 6,754
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Browser Fingerprinting (Canvas)

I don't think there is any sense is getting worked up over one method of tracking or one company putting it out. Because any one of these tools could disappear tomorrow and others would just take...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-15-2016
Replies: 4
Views: 626
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Starting a stealth account need help with an address

You have to use a real RESIDENTIAL address. Using the address of your local Walmart will get your account banned. You have no way of knowing if anyone at that address has been banned by eBay before,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 08-08-2016
Replies: 13
Views: 2,616
Posted By jeffweico
Re: So, Dropshipping with Stealth is a no-no?

Dropshipping is technically allowed on eBay, but it must be done correctly.

eBay has problems with some of the people who dropship. In your case, for example, the company supplying you is located...
Forum: Paypal Limited 08-08-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 1,007
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Provide document after 180 days limited

If there is no bank account on file, or if you no longer have the phone number you used to create the account, then the chances of them asking for ID before allowing you to withdraw increase. If...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 07-28-2016
Views: 1,389
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Anyone get " MC999 FIB notice"

If this is your real account, I would call in and see what the problem is. If the charges on your card went through, then the card is obviously valid. It could be a glitch. I do not think it was...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-24-2016
Views: 4,882
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Selling bottles of vitamins/supplements

No matter what the item is, vitamins or iPads, when someone gets banned, they come back here and say "but 100 other people are selling the same thing!!!"

Sorry, but that is just the way it is....
Posted By jeffweico

Oh, I almost forgot. Don't even think about selling the herbal blends for "legal high" drugs. That is absolutely not allowed on any reputable site.
Posted By jeffweico

While there ARE some special rules for these supplements (like listing the expiration date) and they will want to make sure these are manufactured by a reputable company and NOT in your garage, you...
Forum: Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts 07-24-2016
Replies: 43
Views: 4,628
Posted By jeffweico
Re: All Gmail Accounts been suspended.

I have seen this a couple of times in the last month or so. I called in about one of the accounts and their rep told me that Google is tightening up their security on Gmail. I answered his questions...
Forum: Everything Else 07-24-2016
Replies: 22
Views: 1,591
Posted By jeffweico
Re: RIP Little Alfie

People who have read my posts here know that I am never political and don't try to push agendas, but I am going to make an exception here.

If you are considering getting a pet, won't you at least...
Replies: 45
Views: 3,247
Posted By jeffweico
Re: My daughter is dating an eBay customer service rep... :(

I would be very careful here. It might start out great, but if they ever break up, he could ban all of your accounts in a quest to hurt your daughter. I would wait until he becomes family. Then, I'd...
Forum: Everything Else 07-23-2016
Posted By jeffweico

Rosie, Alfie was lucky to have lived his last weeks with you. You gave him comfort and companionship and love. Many animals are not so lucky.

I don't know what the statistics are in the UK, but...
Forum: Everything Else 07-23-2016
Posted By jeffweico

So sorry about the loss. I wish people would understand, it is not "just a pet" but our beloved family members that have passed. Every cat, every dog, every bird has its own personality and...
Forum: Everything Else 07-22-2016
Replies: 700
Views: 33,759
Posted By jeffweico
Re: US Election 2016

Does any of this matter? November is really the only poll that counts. I can't stand politics anymore. It has become toxic, lying is now the norm, worse than that, lies are accepted as facts and it...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-22-2016
Views: 637
Posted By jeffweico
Re: What do you think about this buyer return request?

I know a woman who does this, not just online, but also locally. She always wants to be seen wearing something new. So, she goes to a retail store, picks out a nice dress, wears it to the party or...
Forum: Amazon 07-22-2016
Views: 698
Posted By jeffweico
Re: is it true that amazon control quantity of the accounts

In the US, Amazon frequently denies selling privileges to people who want to sell. You sign up and start listing your items. Then, your account is reviewed by their in house team which decides if you...
Forum: Amazon 07-20-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 1,164
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Please analyze why my amazon account was suspended

Are you selling something with the BMW logo? BMW is MERCILESS when it comes to anyone selling anything with their logo that is not authorized.

You account was banned either because the trademark...
Forum: Paypal Limited 07-18-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 1,271
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Well, that was fast :/ Verification questions

If all you have is the EBT card, then I would upload it. The worst that can happen is PayPal comes back and says we need a driver's license or state ID card. Proof of address is a utility bill.

I...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 07-17-2016
Views: 1,018
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Is Ebay Going to Ban Me?

I totally agree with Aspkin. If you are depending on your eBay or Amazon account to make a living then it is dangerous to have just one or two of them. Because then eBay can shut down between 50% and...
Forum: Subscriber Discussions 07-15-2016
Replies: 72
Views: 7,306
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Received a Law sue certified mail today

The other part of this is the damage done to the relationship between you and your brother. Like it or not, he is going to be involved in this one way or another. If he knew about it and told you to...
Forum: Everything Else 06-10-2016
Views: 948
Posted By jeffweico
Hoime Alone for the first time in over 20 years...

Well, I am home alone for the first time in 20 years. The family went on a vacation and I am staying behind to manage the business. I don't mind doing it, but it seems so weird being at home alone. I...
Forum: PayPal Talk 06-05-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 731
Posted By jeffweico
Re: Question about income and EIN

PayPal asks you for a tax ID number as soon as their algorithm tells them you MAY go over 200 sales and $20,000.

And this is an AND, not an OR. For PayPal to report you have to have at least...
Forum: PayPal Talk 05-31-2016
Replies: 49
Views: 3,687
Posted By jeffweico
Re: paypal operations was suspended in my country

PayPal is negotiating with the Turkish Government. This MAY end up being resolved. But it is giving our members in Turkey a terrible time.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

Aspkin Group