eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - Search Results
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DENDEN76
Forum: eBay Discussion! 02-13-2024
Replies: 40
Views: 483
Posted By murdered_by_ebay
Re: Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ??

you have to be an active seller to know how ebay works , I do not have any doubt that people selling those ip burger addresses have not sold on ebay as professional sellers for years
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Forum: General Platform Discussions 02-06-2024
Replies: 172
Views: 2,563
Posted By TheBosss
Re: Anyone selling on TikTok shop?

Huh? how else would you send the item to the buyer using "seller fulfilled shipping" lol, very silly think to say. Yes you can amazon to tiktok and no you don't need to use tracktaco, as tiktok...
Forum: Etsy Discussions 01-24-2024
Replies: 74
Views: 1,593
Posted By Abbsofsteel31
Re: Is there's even any hope

I attempted to create 5 stealth store after my Etsy suspension without any success UNTIL I created my own LLC. Opened a store without any issues once I did that. I still have to follow stealth method...
Forum: PayPal Talk 12-13-2023
Replies: 27
Views: 489
Posted By TheBosss
Won case against Paypal for AUP on stealth account

PP stole 3.4k from me under AUP, went with a no cost upfront lawfirm I got put on through that one website that helps with all types of claims. Won 2k of it back, well 1.3k after lawfirm fee, still...
Forum: eBay Suspensions 12-10-2023
Replies: 71
Views: 1,149
Posted By OldTom
Re: mc999 by court decision

Too late for you now, but NEVER engage with these crooked lawyers. They are paid by the Chinese and use crooked courts (google it).

You will never get the account back or the money locked in it,...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-30-2023
Replies: 14
Views: 185
Posted By Baccagen
Re: Aliexpress to ebay 2023?

If you set up your operation correctly there is no problem with dropshipping. But you would be well advised to mature the account a little first with some domestic deliveries. Buy some stock, sell it...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-26-2023
Replies: 43
Views: 976
Posted By SammySquare
Re: How many account from 1 persons legit information?

You should space it out, as long as your business is actually legit, you can get away with it, incase of manuel review. If the biz isnt legit, you would want to pretend you are legit, until all accs...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-26-2023
Replies: 43
Views: 976
Posted By SammySquare
Re: How many account from 1 persons legit information?

No the IP matters, if making accounts with the same IP, the limits will continue to get lower.
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-15-2023
Replies: 26
Views: 876
Posted By Ebayorbust
Re: (NEWS) PAYPAL WILL now ask for SELIFE!!!

You really dont need to lecture me on how to make Paypal accounts. I've made over a thousand in the last 12 months or so, none of which got limited after sign up

The general consesus up until...
Forum: Amazon 11-12-2023
Replies: 12
Views: 200
Posted By degsey69
Re: Safest way to list on amazon

Some may not agree with me, the best way to sell on Amazon is create your own brand and register and sell that. The Chinese do that and there are plenty on Amazon and that stops people jumping on our...
Forum: Amazon 11-12-2023
Posted By e2free

On Amazon almost all are apply to sell on these new accounts many are simply they ask you 4 types of questions and automatically approve you then rest you need to provide invoices etc
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-11-2023
Views: 304
Posted By Daveh83
Re: Multiple legit ebay accounts

Most likely it’s not eBay handling that personal info it’s adyan. eBay won’t use it in the linking process for breaking data protection.
Forum: Amazon 11-10-2023
Posted By OldTom

Private label are the worse. They are usually brands/ASIN's created by smaller sellers who are very protective of their business.

The Chinese create endless brands and can be ruthless in dealing...
Posted By Beautiful

on a brand new shop you want to sell generic products at first

products without a brand to generate some history/sales

then slowly start selling brand products to avoid the typical issues
Posted By SaiJin

Apply to sell you'll either get immediately rejected or you have to file a document.

Sell product obviously you can go and sell immediately but there's really no "safest" way to list on amazon.
Posted By amzrocket

There's no difference, apply to sell means you may need to get approval to sell that product. And just because a product isn't gated doesn't mean it's less risky, they can ask you for documentation...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-08-2023
Posted By degsey69

Even with a legit account, it is wise to have some stealth ones in the background ticking over, as doing this saved my business a couple of times, especially if eBay is your main selling platform.
Forum: Amazon 11-07-2023
Replies: 72
Views: 1,739
Posted By amzrocket
Re: Anyone else having issues with dropshipping?

Yeah, shipping from more zip codes than Amazon has FBA warehouses is a pretty big clue you're a dropshipper.

Also never forget that you have no rights on Amazon, if they determine you're doing...
Forum: Amazon 11-07-2023
Replies: 72
Views: 1,739
Posted By TheBosss
Re: Anyone else having issues with dropshipping?

Yes huge name brand, multi million dollar companies do... sure. Not a one man band / regular sellers. Even then it would be a few warehouses, when dropshipping if you're doing numbers, your shipping...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 11-07-2023
Posted By 13obby

I’ve 9 legit accounts all on the same company using dedicated ip’s for each accounts and separates user accounts with no issues, i only sell legitimate goods on these and my own brand products.
Forum: PayPal Talk 11-05-2023
Replies: 14
Views: 235
Posted By SoulStorm
Re: PayPal has linked my business account to some unknown account

Thanks everyone. I withdrew all funds, then I contacted PayPal and told them that I do not know the account that they have linked to my account. They unlinked the accounts and the issue is no longer...
Forum: eBay Discussion! 10-23-2023
Views: 473
Posted By SaiJin
Re: Will 2024 Stealth accounts still work?

About you wanting to make $1k/week .

1. Find a product that can net you $1k/week. This is always the toughest thing to do .

2. NEVER EVER just operate 1 account. Use 4 accounts and build them...
Forum: Account Services 10-21-2023
Replies: 211
Views: 14,245
Posted By kevacy
Re: EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts

Don't want to come off as spammy but it looks like you all are confusing my message. EbaysellerLT is vey communicative and goes through a whole verification process to help make sure the account is...
Forum: Everything Else 06-21-2023
Replies: 8
Views: 339
Posted By ebayfocker
Re: Does anyone sell aged google ad accounts

Another thing I forgot to mention is do not rush it with google. Rushing things or automating things with google ads will surely get your accounts banned. You must have enough cookies in your browser...
Forum: Amazon 06-17-2023
Replies: 13
Views: 387
Posted By Hank
Re: Anyone taking home 100k plus month?

I've toyed with the idea of 'going for it' but decided the rewards did not meet the time and effort required. It becomes an issue of diminishing returns.

At the moment I live, what I consider, to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

Aspkin Group