Let's Talk SEO! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 12-20-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%

Yeah you are right.. I'm hope cs-cart will do the job as far as SEO go
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-20-2007

Longevity: 95%

how are you going to have so many lvl 5 link to you?

only way i found is from payperpost.com - my business site is in like top 3 keywords out of tens of millions after i paid like 7$ a post to 20 people with good ranking blogs. (this was waaay long before payperpost got big and now charges a lot more money per post)
Old 12-20-2007
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Yeah you are right.. I'm hope cs-cart will do the job as far as SEO go
Dude, I told you I'm always right. Or at least 98% of the time.

Just take what I say as fact and we'll save a lot of time.
Old 12-20-2007
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
how are you going to have so many lvl 5 link to you?

only way i found is from payperpost.com - my business site is in like top 3 keywords out of tens of millions after i paid like 7$ a post to 20 people with good ranking blogs. (this was waaay long before payperpost got big and now charges a lot more money per post)

I'm using 3WayLinks by Jonathan Leger. You don't get all pagerank 5 sites, but you do get around 250+ PR 2-4 links pointed to your site with top keywords you're aiming for. I've used it for a couple sites of mine already and woW! If you're thinking about buying it, use my affiliate link. At $37 a month, I find it's worth it for all my sites. It frees me from looking for new linking partners so I can work on content. Google is ranking me higher for the top keywords I'm using, it's easy to use and it's automated. Check it out.
Old 12-20-2007
Banned

Good info both of you, well then again Aspkin that software went up to $47 a month..lol
Old 12-21-2007
Administrator
Threadstarter  

There's that 2% right there. I didn't even look, just kind of guessed from what I paid. It's worth it though. It's kind of high, but for me it's worth it for all my sites.
Old 01-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

hey guys, i have recently been looking into the whole internet marketing money making phenomenon out there, i have recently signed up with midphase.com to help me get started with a web site and i plan on to try and learn as i go. I am a hands on type of learner so i thought this would be a better way for me to learn. I could use any help or tips or things i should know to help the process. any books or websites also that would help me through the process would be appreciated. pretty much anything that can help me!! Thanks and i am sure i will have many more questions in the future
Old 01-01-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

It depends on what you want to do. Are you making a shopping site?
Old 01-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

right now no. I will be in a few months but right now i just want a site promoting some else's stuff, like an affiliate site or something like that where i would get like a $1 everytime someone visited or click per pay type of stuff, like i said i just want to get into the game without risking alot, then as i learn i will expand
Old 01-01-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Hmmm, $1 every time someone visited or clicked. I'd be a very rich person if there was something like that out there. What you get now is $.05 per click from programs like adsense and kontera.

If I were you I'd sign up for Clickbank, CJ, NeverblueAds or Azoogleads and checkout some of the affiliate programs there. I'm promoting some programs that pay around $30 per sale. What I do is send traffic to a landing page I setup comparing competiting products that all pay me around $30 per sale. I use PPC adwords to send targeted traffic and most of time I make a profit. There are some days where I make too many changes to either my landing pages or PPC campaigns and I lose money, but most days I make $50 per $100 with just one site. Now multiple that times five...

That's what big affiliate marketers are doing. Creating a landing pages and PPC campaigns, work on them for awhile until they profit and start on a new project. The good thing about creating something like this is once you created your website and your traffic is setup, you're usually going to keep making money off these sites for years to come.

This is one of my website Clickbank stats:

I'm still very much new with Affiliate Marketing, I've only been doing it for a couple months now. But with a little reading in the digital point forums Webmaster Forum - Internet Marketing & Search Engine Forums, I've created several successful landing pages.

To do this without a lot of risk would take more time. Instead of paying for the traffic, you'll need to create the traffic your self. Which means lots of targeted content. If you want to sell ringtones, you'll need to create tons of articles about ringtones with your affiliate links througtout the articles. Create huge UNIQUE content sites with lots of affiliate banners ads everywhere and you can do it. It just takes time.

PPC is the way to go if there isn't a lot of copetition for a niche.

Just some random tips
Old 01-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

any good ebooks or regular books that can give you some great information about this stuff? I get some free time at work to do some reading so if you could request anything worth reading let me know

Thanks for the forum u sent me, i will def be taking advantage of that
Old 01-01-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Free eBooks with good info, none that I know of.

I recommend reading DigitalPoint forum, there is tons of great info in there. I'm in there at much as I'm here.
Old 01-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

ya i will, it just i dont got the internet at work so i can only do hard copy reading
Old 01-01-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Oh I see. Hmm, honestly I don't know of any good eBooks I've read that give as much solid advice from affiliate marketing forums. Sorry.
Old 01-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Oh I see. Hmm, honestly I don't know of any good eBooks I've read that give as much solid advice from affiliate marketing forums. Sorry.

well i am starting from scratch so i just need to learn the basics and work my way up, right now alot of this stuff feels like its written in chinese to me lol so anything on just th basics would be helpful for me right now, any magazines out there that deal with this type of stuff?

I started with ebay from scratch last year and have worked my way to making more then double then what i make at my full time job, i am dying to quit my job but scared to because of obvious reasons about being totally dependant on ebay as you guys know. So i am trying to dabble in this as another source of income. So any kind of help what so ever would be GREATLY appreciated
Old 01-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

on the $1 site, check out GoWooWorld.com, i met the person who runs this website and he says he earns $1 everytime someone visits his website, plus commission
Old 01-03-2008

aspkin, so you make a site comparing products you found on clickbank, then promote the site all over the place with the link, and have good SEO, and rake in all that dough? seems pretty awesome... damn i want to try something like that. as this ebay stuff is really shaky while website stuff is more solid income
Old 01-03-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

I do a little bit of everything. Diversity is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
aspkin, so you make a site comparing products you found on clickbank, then promote the site all over the place with the link, and have good SEO, and rake in all that dough? seems pretty awesome... damn i want to try something like that. as this ebay stuff is really shaky while website stuff is more solid income
Old 01-03-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Free eBooks with good info, none that I know of.

I recommend reading DigitalPoint forum, there is tons of great info in there. I'm in there at much as I'm here.
So what makes a good landing page?
Old 01-03-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Ebay View Post
on the $1 site, check out GoWooWorld.com, i met the person who runs this website and he says he earns $1 everytime someone visits his website, plus commission
Scam dude.. Another Mark Warren..lol
Old 01-03-2008
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
So what makes a good landing page?

Look up fat loss REVIEW or any other competing product REVIEW on Google, and look at the sponsered links. This will give you an idea of the sites that are making money.
Old 01-16-2008

Default How to optimize your website for Google

HI- Recd this email-- about IBP..(have NOT tried it)--Just Sharing...
Dont know if anyones used it? SOunds good..

Fact: If you want to get high rankings on Google and other major search engines then you need optimized web page content and high quality inbound links. IBP helps you get both.

IBP's Top 10 Ranking report demystifies Google's ranking algorithm and tells you in easy-to-understand words how to optimize and prepare your website specifically for better results in Google.

Suppose you want to know how to get a top 10 ranking for the search term "outdoor equipment" in Google. IBP will tell you how to optimize your website for exactly that search term in Google.

IBP's advice is based on in-depth analysis of current, up-to-the-minute top 10 results in Google for that search term and it is specifically for that search term and specifically for Google..

IBP's high quality analysis results are always up-to-date, specific, and accurate. You won't get that level of search engine optimization accuracy with any other tool.
Download IBP now and install it on your computer. IBP runs on Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista.
--IBP tells you in plain English and in great detail what you have to do to get a top 10 ranking for your specific keyword in the search engine you've chosen. IBP supports all important search engines.
--