Can a content based website still make $$$ with Adsense, etc...? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Question Can a content based website still make $$$ with Adsense, etc...?

Mods...please delete this post...

I found other threads. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by TermedPS; 07-03-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: EXISTING THREADS - REDUNDANT
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Adsense is okay if you have a lot of traffic.. that click on your ads.

I make okay money with it on some of my autoblogs.

But real money is selling your own product or promoting other products for commission.

But really you need targeted traffic to even begin making money. If you start your own blog or whatever content site.. original content is great, but you can't just post a few article and hope to start making money. You need hundreds of solid useful information that people want to read and learn more from.

People go to the internet for information, if you can answer their question you can make money.

Now if a lot of people have that same question or problem, and you find a solution for them, you can make a lot of money.

Heh.
Old 07-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Since you replied rather than deleting...:D

So let's assume you have what you wrote above.

What next?
Is it simply website logistics from there?

Meaning, if we can answer people's questions, all the rest, site design, hosting, seo, etc...ALL that is just "academic"?

To go even further, say I had an "answer" for a group of people out there, could a "consultant" be hired to do the rest?
Old 07-03-2009

Longevity: 89%

Hi

If you had all of the above - targeted traffic - loads of useful contents and you had the answer to many questions which people were looking for then it would be time for you to create a package which you can sell.

A great idea would be something like an ebook - I mean look at Aspkin he has a great site here. Free information for all and he has an excellent ebook to promote. One of the best things about this forum is that visitors want to come back.

It all depends on who your target audience is, so if for example you had a website about SEO and had plenty of targeted traffic with much information then you could offer services like link building - onsite optimization - social media networking and even sell your own ebook. Another thing that you could do is sell products that belong to others and become an affiliate with clickbank or some CPA campaign network like azoogle or maxbounty.

If you get all of the above that Aspkin has mentioned then im sure you will know by that time how you will be able to make money.

People say that money is in the list so it would be a great idea to form your own list from the start.
The Following User Says Thank You to GREMLIN For This Useful Post:
TermedPS (07-07-2009)
Old 07-07-2009
Threadstarter  

Once again, thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll be roaming the web for current info on this subject.

I will post again if/when I get to the "I need help" stage.

Termed.