Software to manage multiple accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Software to manage multiple accounts

Hi, I have been using stealth for sometime now and I am trying to get a software developed to manage multiple ebay accounts. Its going to be a combination of inkfrog/crazylister, reply manager, zenstores and keysender.

I want to be able to carry out everything from the software without the need of login into each account unless I am withdrawing funds from PP.

I am struggling here with the privacy policy and how the personal information is not shared with ebay.

I am aware of the token process where you need to logged in to the respective ebay account when linking it to the third party software. My developer has also informed me that an IP address is shared but not of the ebay account but of the third party software's server.

Will it be enough to follow the token process or is there more to it? Would appreciate you help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Default Re: Software to manage multiple accounts

Have you tried operating your stores using virtualbox and virtual machines?

its very easy to tab between stores and if you have IPBurger, you'll already have the right IP for each account

This is how I manage all my stores with ease and I feel safe knowing they aren't going to be linked in anyway

A managing software may make things slightly more convenient, but IMO it will greatly increase the risk of getting linked
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
jellal1993 (08-15-2018)
Old 07-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

its very easy to tab between stores and if you have IPBurger, you'll already have the right IP for each account

This is how I manage all my stores with ease and I feel safe knowing they aren't going to be linked in anyway

A managing software may make things slightly more convenient, but IMO it will greatly increase the risk of getting linked
Hi I have considered virtual box but still is all too slow, I need a tailored software. Also due to the nature of the items I sell, my ebay accounts eventually go down. This is why i would like to spread my sales over multiple accounts and be able to manage them while the accounts mature.

I trying to seek knowledge on how this is achieved by other companies.
Old 07-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 08-01-2018

Longevity: 37%

IVe been using Inkfrog for about 6 Months so far, 10 Ebay Accounts running strong, no problems whats so ever none of them linked
Old 08-07-2018

Longevity: 32%

Is anyone using Shopify, ecomdash or Shipstation connected to eBay? Before losing my initial privileges, I would use Shopify to export listings to eBay. I would connect with ecomdash to manage inventory between selling platforms.

I am thinking of using inkfrog for listings, and they have a Shopify link, but not ecomdash. I see that CrazyLister connects to ecomdash and other oder and inventory tools. It sounds like infrog is golden, but have not heard about CrazyLister for maintaining stealth.

I must say, for some of the folks selling, you have high volumes and it sounds like very little automation, or you have it and are not sharing.
Old 08-25-2018

Longevity: 32%

Would you please elaborate on your setup, I am interested in trying to do the same thing. I have looked at Virtualbox and I kinda understand how it works, but I'm not so sure about IPBurger, I can't hardly wrap my head around how it works. Also how do you setup tabs for Virtualbox?

a video would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to give me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

Old 08-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Hi, does anyone know what information is shared and not shared with third party softwares multiple account management tool? From my research I have come to a conclusion that an IP must be shared and it is the server IP of the third party software. Therefore all the accounts will be sharing the same IP with ebay.

Someone please correct me If I am wrong.
Old 05-08-2019

Longevity: 28%

I have a similar dilemma. I am currently having a software developed which will automated many of the tasks that are currently being performed manually, such as:
extraction of orders,
sending of order confirmations
dispatching and booking delivery and confirming delivery dates
notifying the customers of delivery dates
feedback processing
answers messaging from multiple accounts from one location, and much more

I fear that managing multiple ebay / amazon accounts from this software will link the accounts together.

The software is browser based. and I plan to use it on the Ghost browser which has a proxy control extension, this enables you to use multiple private proxies, it also has other security features such as:

Spoof scaling of fonts to prevent font fingerprinting.
Fully prevent WebRTC leaks – not just IP address but also hiding your media device IDs.
Disable WebGL to prevent fingerprinting of your device.
Prevent HTML5 Canvas Fingerprinting by injecting noise into attempts to track you through this method.

Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated. Do you think this will work in the preventing of the accounts being linked together, or am i missing something?
Old 05-09-2019

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIH2009 View Post
I have a similar dilemma. I am currently having a software developed which will automated many of the tasks that are currently being performed manually, such as:
extraction of orders,
sending of order confirmations
dispatching and booking delivery and confirming delivery dates
notifying the customers of delivery dates
feedback processing
answers messaging from multiple accounts from one location, and much more

I fear that managing multiple ebay / amazon accounts from this software will link the accounts together.

The software is browser based. and I plan to use it on the Ghost browser which has a proxy control extension, this enables you to use multiple private proxies, it also has other security features such as:

Spoof scaling of fonts to prevent font fingerprinting.
Fully prevent WebRTC leaks – not just IP address but also hiding your media device IDs.
Disable WebGL to prevent fingerprinting of your device.
Prevent HTML5 Canvas Fingerprinting by injecting noise into attempts to track you through this method.

Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated. Do you think this will work in the preventing of the accounts being linked together, or am i missing something?
I used ghostbrowser and all my 10 accounts got linked. I called ebay and the rep told me the reason why I was suspended is due to being linked to other accounts I made on ghostbrowser. I just wouldn't trust ghostbrowser for stealth purposes, I mean for example instagram stealth? yes. But not eBay Stealth, it's just too intrusive. my 2 cents.
The Following User Says Thank You to robjobs For This Useful Post:
ethanhunt (09-20-2019)
Old 06-03-2019

Longevity: 46%

I'm using incfrog, but don't like for several things, first, you have pay with CC and can't see when your subscribe will ends, and problems with messages, very often don't show messages from eBay, i have several times refresh page that upload all messages from all stores. They fixing it, but not so fast how i want.
Old 06-12-2019

Longevity: 37%

inkfrog pricing went insane! 499 usd for more than 10 linked ebay accounts ..
Old 01-15-2020

Longevity: 24%

Its possible to use a software called Afterbuy (i think german and uk based). It allows you to manage multiple amazon and ebay accounts without being linked (I use it for more than 4 years).

A great thing is that you also can answer to ebay messages within the tool. A free plan is available but if you want to play hard you need some extras... costs are quite low overall.
Old 04-17-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjobs View Post
I used ghostbrowser and all my 10 accounts got linked. I called ebay and the rep told me the reason why I was suspended is due to being linked to other accounts I made on ghostbrowser. I just wouldn't trust ghostbrowser for stealth purposes, I mean for example instagram stealth? yes. But not eBay Stealth, it's just too intrusive. my 2 cents.
I understand that Ghost Browser on its own is not enough, you do have to setup proxies for each profile (they call them identities) that you create, and with each profile you can create / operate 1 account. Did you setup the browser with proxies or without?

Thanks
Old 04-17-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjobs View Post
Did you setup the ghost browser up with 10 proxies. you have to create 10 profiles and within each profile you have input the details of the proxy that you choose to assign to each account. Otherwise without the proxies it would be outputting the same ip for all the accounts. the cookies however are kept separate in each profile (they call them identities). Did you set up proxies and also did you use separate profiles (not sessions) to access the accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to jamespotter For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (12-01-2020)