eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Stealth for long term ecommerce (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/121543-stealth-long-term-ecommerce.html)

amazonp 11-09-2018 01:47 PM

Stealth for long term ecommerce

Does Stealth paypal work for long term ecommerce with like 300k usd to 1M turnover per year?

I was asked a mod about this and he say i may got lot of problem but he do not want to tell them detail.

I can try everything make it work. I got LLC/EIN already for only 150$ and WF VBA.
  • can i create more stealth paypal to use on the same website(shopify) to take money? paypal will get nervous and harmmer on them or even close them all?
  • i already create a UK paypal, but paypal do not need me to provide address proof and only confirm it, so UK paypal will not need address proof?
  • i already create a US paypal and can buy photoshoped document to make it long running?

bugmyday 11-09-2018 02:13 PM

Re: Stealth for long term ecommerce

that a big amount i wont advice you to take that much risk better to find someone in real who dont have paypal and make a deal with that person

amazonp 11-09-2018 03:20 PM

US guy do not like to do it and they fear loose credit and fear it is ilegal and which country should i try?

13obby 11-09-2018 05:37 PM

Only way to do that is with 50+ accounts spreading sales throughout = spreading turnover.

The more accounts you have the more you can turnover and the more profit you make of course it’s a lot of work.

amazonp 11-09-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 956358)
Only way to do that is with 50+ accounts spreading sales throughout = spreading turnover.

The more accounts you have the more you can turnover and the more profit you make of course it’s a lot of work.

but all paypal will use on my website(shopify) will the account all linked togher?

jimmy121 11-09-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 956358)

Based on what I have read throughout the forums, it sounds like it can cost a lot of money!

13obby 11-10-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy121 (Post 956377)
Based on what I have read throughout the forums, it sounds like it can cost a lot of money!

Of course it will but if done correctly you’ll also make a lot.

aspkin 11-10-2018 09:00 PM

Yes, it's possible but it being a 'stealth' account?? If it has a LLC it's not really a stealth account is it? What is making it a stealth account?

nickopedia 11-11-2018 01:03 AM

I'm assuming this is for USA operations.

I do argree with the LLC route, which is probably the safest, and easiest business structure to manage. From a tax prespective, it can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

You just need to have it setup correctly and have your documents in order, along of course the EIN, which you already have.

With the kind of numbers you are talking about, you are probably better off speaking with a Registered Agent (RA) in the state you want to incorporate in. Nevada? Delaware?

Of course you need to keep track of your sales and pay TAX on those earnings appropriately. You also need to pay the upkeep on the entity (LLC) on an annual basis, file an annual report with the secretary of state (in the state registered), maintain minutes, etc.

amazonp 11-11-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 956654)
Yes, it's possible but it being a 'stealth' account?? If it has a LLC it's not really a stealth account is it? What is making it a stealth account?

1 2 paypal acccounts been closed with my name
2 i will buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ document like photoid/utiliby to US paypal, because I am on China and can not get USA paypal
3 i can not get china paypal business because a company must

amazonp 11-11-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 956663)
I'm assuming this is for USA operations.

I do argree with the LLC route, which is probably the safest, and easiest business structure to manage. From a tax prespective, it can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

You just need to have it setup correctly and have your documents in order, along of course the EIN, which you already have.

With the kind of numbers you are talking about, you are probably better off speaking with a Registered Agent (RA) in the state you want to incorporate in. Nevada? Delaware?

Of course you need to keep track of your sales and pay TAX on those earnings appropriately. You also need to pay the upkeep on the entity (LLC) on an annual basis, file an annual report with the secretary of state (in the state registered), maintain minutes, etc.

thanks for detail info. but 2 i will buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ document like photoid/utiliby to US paypal, because I am on China and can not get USA paypal.

so it is risky to my paypal? can my PP live for very long time when turnover is big?

nickopedia 11-11-2018 07:45 PM

If you intend to use foo-foo docs for opening your accounts, the issue is always going to be with your payments. How do you plan to withdrawal from USA PayPal? You need to use USA bank, right?

Do you plan to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents to open your US bank account?

If the answer is yes, you've got bigger issues aside from the stealth matter.

Ironbat 11-12-2018 08:09 AM

there are many sellers who sell paypal accounts with documents.
Try to buy from them. They sell paypal very cheap and with documents.
but the problem will be withdrawal. How you will withdraw from those paypal accounts?

amazonp 11-12-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 956818)
If you intend to use foo-foo docs for opening your accounts, the issue is always going to be with your payments. How do you plan to withdrawal from USA PayPal? You need to use USA bank, right?

no will not use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ doc for bank but will not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ utibity to prove i am USA.
so maybe not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ photoid.

Quote:

i will buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ document like photoid/utiliby to US paypal

amazonp 11-12-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironbat (Post 956930)
there are many sellers who sell paypal accounts with documents.
Try to buy from them. They sell paypal very cheap and with documents.
but the problem will be withdrawal. How you will withdraw from those paypal accounts?

so no ⊗⊗⊗⊗ photoid and only ⊗⊗⊗⊗ utility bill??

Ironbat 11-13-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonp (Post 957015)
so no ⊗⊗⊗⊗ photoid and only ⊗⊗⊗⊗ utility bill??

can't understand

amazonp 11-14-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

so use real photoid so no problem withdraw to bank.

can buy utibilty to prove my address and my paypal can be long run?

Jiexie 11-14-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

why so complicated ??
Many payment providers in China provides USA bank accounts for paypal withdraw.such as lianlianpay,onerway,ipaylinks,worldfirst and many many others.
we only need to provide China ID and local bank account.

nickopedia 11-14-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiexie (Post 957713)
why so complicated ??
Many payment providers in China provides USA bank accounts for paypal withdraw.such as lianlianpay,onerway,ipaylinks,worldfirst and many many others.

I was completely unaware that there were Chinese payment services that allowed PRC citizens access to the USA bank account?

Usually the US Federal Reserve and US Authorities have strict rules regarding access for verified persons to the US banking system, especially from abroad.

Jiexie 11-16-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 957717)
I was completely unaware that there were Chinese payment services that allowed PRC citizens access to the USA bank account?

Usually the US Federal Reserve and US Authorities have strict rules regarding access for verified persons to the US banking system, especially from abroad.

I don not know how these company operate and where they get these bank accounts, these are virtual bank accounts.But we do use these accounts to cash out from paypal amazon without any issue.Paypal charge 35$ per transfer to China local bank account,but no transfer fees when we transfer to US bank accounts.Small sellers use these service to avoid 35$ transfer fees.

rsot 11-16-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiexie (Post 957713)
why so complicated ??

Those bank accounts likely come with bit high end fees, right?

Jiexie 11-16-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 958191)
Those bank accounts likely come with bit high end fees, right?

They charge 0.2-0.7% transaction fees when money is cashed out,but it is cheaper than 35$ paypal fees if you withdraw 1000$-2000$ or below. if you withdraw 10000$,directly transfer to local bank account saves more.