Shopify + PayPal Stealth - Not Sure It Even Works? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 08-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Shopify + PayPal Stealth - Not Sure It Even Works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
I've dealt in the market so yeah I know, sales are very good for these sort of items. The OP's concern is trying to work with PayPal in this sort of high risk business. It's clearly replicas, so don't expect most merchants (especially PayPal) to want to deal with you because of the issues that will most likely follow, including a possible lawsuit from apple. Not saying it's going to happen, but if you start making enough noise, it can.
Right on - have to really "spread the dread"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%

I'm pretty disappointed that there's not much information regarding shopify+paypal on this forum, when the big cash is in Shopify dropshipping.

I think if my store gets blocked, I'll just create another domain and follow the same process for ebay, I can even put a redirect from my old website to keep the SEO ranking.

I actually got my last paypal account banned, just because I was using it from outside the US, all I had to do was create another one using a fresh VPN from 24VC, I've changed the phone number slightly changed my name and that was it.

I just had to upload some tracking numbers and everything is ok. The only problem is that now they're asking for a "25% shareholder" info, which I won't give because I don't trust them.
Old 08-14-2020

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdoDropshipping View Post
I'm pretty disappointed that there's not much information regarding shopify+paypal on this forum, when the big cash is in Shopify dropshipping.

I think if my store gets blocked, I'll just create another domain and follow the same process for ebay, I can even put a redirect from my old website to keep the SEO ranking.

I actually got my last paypal account banned, just because I was using it from outside the US, all I had to do was create another one using a fresh VPN from 24VC, I've changed the phone number slightly changed my name and that was it.

I just had to upload some tracking numbers and everything is ok. The only problem is that now they're asking for a "25% shareholder" info, which I won't give because I don't trust them.

I have a solution make a landing page this is what your going to show to pontential merchant accounts etc dont put anything that resembles the product your selling. Change your brand name that shows up on the bank statement. This landing page is basically a burner page and redirect and your good to go.... Ive been there done that and have solved my own problem works for me and I have process 20k per month in revenue etc it aint that hard bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to saintx For This Useful Post:
IdoDropshipping (08-15-2020)
Old 08-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Yeah....if I was within the USA which I’m not. I’ve seen upwards of 10+ lawyer emails from Apple in 12 months and nothing has ever happened.
Unless you live in the USA it’s a toothless threat that means nothing. I finished up with over half a million In profit and no consequences. Apple doesn’t do **** unless you’re a real company making real money and half a million profit doesn’t fall into that category.
Old 08-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintx View Post
I have a solution make a landing page this is what your going to show to pontential merchant accounts etc dont put anything that resembles the product your selling. Change your brand name that shows up on the bank statement. This landing page is basically a burner page and redirect and your good to go.... Ive been there done that and have solved my own problem works for me and I have process 20k per month in revenue etc it aint that hard bro.
Honestly mate how does that work. PayPal remembers banned banned domains my friend. I can’t just recreate a landing page when the domain remains the same. PayPal knows which domains it has banned on prior accounts.
Old 08-19-2020

Longevity: 26%

My paypal account just got limited because I didn't provide my beneficial owner's information (not even sure if I should).

I'll do some research and plan how to proceed, my ITIN should be issue only by november, until then I only have my EIN.

:(
Old 12-06-2020

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher

Sheesh lol https://www.trustpilot.com/review/podsbay.com
Old 12-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Honestly that trustpilot profile provides me with an endless source of amusement.

I sold to over 20,000 people in the time I ran that business. Stupid ass kids who pretend they “didn’t know what they were buying” post there.
You even seen apples trustpilot reviews? Trash.

Trustpilot is an outlet for idiots and whingers.

I sold 1.5m USD off that business before I was done. Honestly I couldn’t give a single **** what some whiny 20 year old kid posts there about how his product “stopped working”. No **** it’s a clone.
Old 12-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
My paypal account just got limited because I didn't provide my beneficial owner's information (not even sure if I should).

I'll do some research and plan how to proceed, my ITIN should be issue only by november, until then I only have my EIN.

:(
What did you expect? PayPal asks for info. If it is not provided you’re going to get closed.
Old 12-19-2020

Longevity: 68%

Glad you got some money out of it. However with that type of product, there is always an end to the money train. If this product is still pumping for you, then make a new domain and new accounts. Direct people to the new site.

What type of marketing and traffic driving techniques do you use?

Thank you!
Old 02-09-2021

Longevity: 18%

Intresting story, afterall you made some very good money, you must be a good marketer too.

Honestly I am quite curious about how you handled the marketing side.
Did you start with influencers (seen some video-review on YT) or FB/IG?

Furthermore, how is the law facing your situation?