eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Stealth PayPal for shopify? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/141136-stealth-paypal-shopify.html)

AlexanderMason 01-02-2021 12:16 AM

Stealth PayPal for shopify?

Hey guys I have a few questions about linking PayPal express checkout with shopify. Hope stealth account pros can give me an answer:

In order to not get too much money on paypal stealth account at first can I use two different paypal stealth accounts connecting them interchangingly to one shopify store? For example stealth paypal 1 on first day, stealth paypal 2 on day 2?

Or should I create a few different shops each linked to a different stealth paypal account?

Also how much money it's safe to process through paypal Express checkout (stealth account)?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

AlexanderMason 01-06-2021 12:59 AM

Re: Stealth PayPal for shopify?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMason (Post 1134248)
Hey guys I have a few questions about linking PayPal express checkout with shopify. Hope stealth account pros can give me an answer:

In order to not get too much money on paypal stealth account at first can I use two different paypal stealth accounts connecting them interchangingly to one shopify store? For example stealth paypal 1 on first day, stealth paypal 2 on day 2?

Or should I create a few different shops each linked to a different stealth paypal account?omegle xender

Also how much money it's safe to process through paypal Express checkout (stealth account)?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

thank you my issue has been solved

winge00 01-27-2021 05:23 PM

Hi,
I have the same questions,

Have you found answers, share please

Pandoras_box 01-27-2021 07:12 PM

You'd get your accounts linked if you do it that way as PayPal can see you taking in money from the same domain. See this post instead.

Duch 02-22-2021 06:02 PM

What did you end up doing? And are you only using paypal or shopify payments as well ?

smokenosmoke 03-28-2021 02:29 PM

yes please do answer this solution?

i have shopify and my PP was banned.

I think the problem with shopify and PP is its a live feed connection will call back to your site so they retain that data. The same as if you live link your bank account in paypal

There are other websites that offer paypal extensions which is manual connection, not live feed, but i think there is still call back. Such as opencart, i think wordpress also. I have reached out to a developer i know to see if there is a way to bypass this with coding. probably could do with shopify also

The other option you can do in shopify is create a manual payment, like 'bank deposit' etc, its at the bottom in settings > Payments

Then you can just create 'paypal - invoice sent after checkout'
Then send your invoices to the customers manually and rotate the accounts. But this was is very messy so im relauctant to do it

Hoping someone has a solution