NEW EBAY VERIFICATION SUSPENSIONS- MC010 - MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

It looks like we're getting somewhere with this! It definitely seems to be related to feedback. All my 0 feedback accounts have been suspended within 7 minutes too. How many items did you list within the 2 days on the 3 feedback account? And how many on the 10 feedback account within the 1 month? For me it was:

Quote:
0 FB: Limited 7 minutes after 1 item listed (nothing sold).
2 FB (but 2 years old FB): Limited 7 minutes after 1 item listed (nothing sold).
8 FB: 11 items listed. 8 items sold. Limited after I listed 15 more items (single listing, 15 quantity).
10 FB: 9 items listed. 6 items sold. Not limited.
23 FB: 35 items listed. 7 items sold. Not limited.
29 FB: 11 items listed. 5 items sold. Not limited.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2010

Longevity: 95%

ohhh. I am soo sick of this MC010 ....
I have a new account with 10 feedback, all buying real stuff..
and I list a classified list too..
still got the MC010 email after 20 minutes, the account is aged one (opened in 2007)...
wtf...
Am I pulled off ebay and have no way back now????
Old 04-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

- How many items did you list on the account?
- At what price?
- How old is the feedback from buying?
Old 04-03-2010

Longevity: 89%

listing a classified got you limited? give us some more details.
Old 04-03-2010

Longevity: 84%

Why not just try listing 1 item, wait till it sells and relist that usually works for me.
Old 04-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

It's impossible to list 1 and wait for it to sell. Even a garden hose I recently listed on a new account was taken down within 7 minutes.
Old 04-03-2010

Longevity: 84%

It's impossible? I'm listing dvds every day and not taken down.
Old 04-03-2010

all dvds are high risk! To prove my point open u a brand new stelth id and list some dvds and then do a advance search by seller and search your items i can bet money they wont be seen in the results only way to see them is to click the view in Txt format tab. Reason u cant see them is cause ebays reviewing them then from there they decied if they let your account live or die. This is where they banned u or ask for id verfiy and if ur lucky they might let u keep on listing such as jbuntz has :D

and to imjustme there's nothing else to it there linking you somehow plan and simple.
Old 04-03-2010

Longevity: 89%

I agree because I bought 2 accounts off DBkilla and they didnt get hit, started selling right away.
Old 04-05-2010

Longevity: 85%

i recently purchased a few accounts from a member here as i dont have time to make them,i logged into 2 accounts and within 30 seconds they both got suspended,i log in,go to my ebay,try and search for something and boom,suspended

its not my end at all,ive been running multiple accounts for about a year now and i also logged onto 2 accounts that are less than a month old that i created and they are fine,i dont know what it is that triggers this,but i didnt try to sell nor bid on anything, please do not say its what im doing wrong,as my multiples are all up and running fine from one pc,i either think its the ip registration or vcc,what else can it be? what else can trigger something to get suspended in 30 seconds? again its not me,ive been selling on ebay for years and ive never ever been linked before,i have new ips,new user account,i even change mac address everytime ip change,i also use ips from broadband and i tether from 2 devices,so its clearly not my end whats going on, i find this strange that it'd happen on a new account w/o even listing anything,funny is i purchased them off a member here and ive never had this problem doing it myself,im just too lazy to create accounts

anyone else have this happen to them?
Old 04-05-2010

From researching the internet and forums,i think the problem is vcc,i think vcc's are dead,thats just my opinion as ive never used them before til now and ive never been hit with this type of suspension and they asked for specifically a cc statement,
Old 04-05-2010

All my years useing ebay and many many many accounts i never got banned just for loggin in and doing searchs! U had to been doing something else or trying to list cause ur not going to get banned just for logging in u have to set off a flag. I can make a new id under the same info as a banned account useing everything down to the detail and still last months as a buyer and i wont get banned untill i start listing items then from there it maybe instant as well as it could take a few days i have seen both cases.

I dont use Vccs i just call them Vccs :D the ones i got work perfect i never been banned for useing them. And they cant banned u for a ip alone cause think of how many people use public internet or wifi hot spots there not going to banned every person that used that ip just cause one person got banned useing it they cant and alot of isp recycle ips as well.
Old 04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
All my years useing ebay and many many many accounts i never got banned just for loggin in and doing searchs! U had to been doing something else or trying to list cause ur not going to get banned just for logging in u have to set off a flag. I can make a new id under the same info as a banned account useing everything down to the detail and still last months as a buyer and i wont get banned untill i start listing items then from there it maybe instant as well as it could take a few days i have seen both cases.

I dont use Vccs i just call them Vccs :D the ones i got work perfect i never been banned for useing them. And they cant banned u for a ip alone cause think of how many people use public internet or wifi hot spots there not going to banned every person that used that ip just cause one person got banned useing it they cant and alot of isp recycle ips as well.
not possible i did something wrong unless you think new user account,new ip(i use 3 different ways to connect to internet)new mac address,im so anal about logging down my info,not possible for this to happen, i never list anything on new accounts until the 2-3 month mark,seller messed up somewhere,i think its the ip registration or the virtual crap card,i spoke with 2 ebay reps and both said credit card info is important when registering,i know you guys hate ebay reps,but i hate vcc's and have always thought there garbage

plus all my accounts im running from the same pc are all fine,yet the ones i purchased went down,clearly the seller did something wrong whether you guys want to believe it or not,ya'll "experts" are in denial..i will just stick to what im doing and will have to not be lazy and make my own accounts

ebay is changing and catchin up..
The Following User Says Thank You to arsgunner77 For This Useful Post:
IDK (04-06-2010)
Old 04-05-2010

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
I can make a new id under the same info as a banned account useing everything down to the detail and still last months as a buyer and i wont get banned untill i start listing items then from there it maybe instant as well as it could take a few days i have seen both cases.
I created an eBay account where the only link was a phone number and still got banned within two days, before I even so much as had the chance to make a single bid. Also, this was a year ago.

Last edited by Ghost; 04-05-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-05-2010

Yeah its best to use a new phone # as well as also make sure u delete them flash cookies u did do this correct gunner? before u used the new accounts u have to delete all cookies and flash cookies to avoid begin linked.

And think of how many people get banned cause of there phone # cause alot of cell phones services recyle #'s and all it takes is some one to get there account banned along with cell phone then they call up there cell provieder and request a # change then that banned # gose back into a # pool untill it gets drawn for a new user then they decied to update there phone on ebay and poof to days later ebay kicks them right out the door for begin linked to a banned user.
Old 04-07-2010

I been hit with the Id Verification twice in both new stealth account. First time it took weeks after my second time selling and the second time after listing one item I got the call....

The first time they asked me a few questions from the database and I had answered none of the above and passed. But I had to call them back.

The second time they called me and this time I answered the phone and they asked me my user Id, what items I am selling and if I have sold on ebay before. That was it and I am still selling....

So if you guys got hit with it. Call them back or answer the phone. What is the worse that can happen if you answer wrong then ur done with that account but its better then just leaving it alone and opening a new one every time.

I gave it a try both times and I passed.
The Following User Says Thank You to yesterdaywas For This Useful Post:
NZT (04-08-2010)
Old 04-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaywas View Post
I been hit with the Id Verification twice in both new stealth account. First time it took weeks after my second time selling and the second time after listing one item I got the call....

The first time they asked me a few questions from the database and I had answered none of the above and passed. But I had to call them back.

The second time they called me and this time I answered the phone and they asked me my user Id, what items I am selling and if I have sold on ebay before. That was it and I am still selling....

So if you guys got hit with it. Call them back or answer the phone. What is the worse that can happen if you answer wrong then ur done with that account but its better then just leaving it alone and opening a new one every time.

not true at all,i never even got offered the chance to answer questions,i called in both times ,they quickly put me on hold and when they came back they told me i have to fax all this stuff in and both times they asked for cc statements,said that is specifically what they are asking for..it has to be the vcc

and doughboy...i do everything correctly,trust me,im running multiples and they are all fine and dandy,its either the virtual crap card or maybe the seller didnt clear flash cookies off,id ont know,but i definitely didnt do anything wrong,again not possible since all my multiple accounts are perfectly fine and ran from the same pc
Old 04-07-2010

Well I don't know but thats what happened to me. I don't add a credit card on ebay when I sell. I just open a paypal account and make sure it's verified and then after everythings good with paypal then I link it to ebay so I can sell.
Old 04-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaywas View Post

I agree. I think in this case its better off to at least try to complete the verification.

I think ignoring it could lead to a problem.
Old 04-11-2010
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Yes just verify them, theyre super stealth afterwards.
Old 04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I agree. I think in this case its better off to at least try to complete the verification.

I think ignoring it could lead to a problem.
they dont phone verify everyone,on the 2 accounts i bought here,they wanted me to fax in ,they never gave a chance on either accounts to answer questions

so for everyone,its not all phone verify and answer none of the above,everyones situation will be different
Old 04-14-2010

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via AIM to Stream

What types of questions do they ask?
will it be OK to verified a females account with a mans voice?