Best Giftcards to Use - How to Use Them and Other Options - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-24-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Smile More prepaid cards that I've confirmed...and a couple ways I've reused bank accounts

Hello
Just to add a few other prepaid cards that I have used many times with both eBay and PayPal without any trouble are:
1. Bank freedom visa and/or MasterCard. Free to order online, does require ssn.
2. Excellacard . Free online. Requires ssn. Can use any name for PayPal to withdrawal. Receive DD info upon sign up, so no wait for verification until card arrives.
3. 24/7 card. Free online. Requires ssn. Can use a name that differs from PayPal to withdrawal. DD info provided upon sign up.
4. Akimbo card. Free online. Requires ssn. Name must match PayPal account last name only.
5. Achieve card- (maybe already confirmed here?) justt adding it in case it's not. Can also use any name for PayPal withdrawals.
6. Kaiku card. Free online. Ssn required. Name must match PayPal.

Lastly a couple observations, which I cannot confirm to work ALWAYS, but that I have tried and have worked before: verify a previously used account for PayPal, but instead of marking it as a checking account I mark as a savings account, and somehow it goes through for verification just fine. Also my account was not limited before I withdrew funds.
My other observation is that if you remove a bank account from one PayPal and close that PayPal account, you can use that same bank account for a new PayPal so long as the old PayPal has not been limited already, even of the names and address info are not the same at all.

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-26-2013 at 01:02 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slashnothing For This Useful Post:
anthony (02-23-2013), CMerc (05-22-2013), corleone (02-15-2013), rsot (01-24-2013), yllinu (04-29-2014), zoneout (01-24-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2013

Longevity: 82%

Great info.

Question: Have you tried re-using a bank account number for a limited account, with another limited account by checking the "savings" option?

As for the cards, I'm interested in knowing some more info if you don't mind.

Any limits to the amount of cards you can have? I ran into a problem with walmart money card where I opened too many and they blacklisted me.
Old 02-15-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by varld View Post
CU Card Services, VERIFIED BY ME, WORKING 100% the past 54 times.

Some banks and or Credit Unions carry, CU Cards.

Cost per card: $2
Minimum Balance startup: $10
Expiration Date: 7 years before expires

within 24 hours, you can change the name on the card and set it to any, name, address, email and phone number
Is that card available in the US?

Is it reloadable?

Thanks
Old 02-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Great info.

Question: Have you tried re-using a bank account number for a limited account, with another limited account by checking the "savings" option?

Any limits to the amount of cards you can have? I ran into a problem with walmart money card where I opened too many and they blacklisted me.
Those Cards are issued by online banks and do not always provide a Savings Account.
Some Card issuers allow up too 4 separate accounts but the only true way is to test it yourself and see how far you can go.
Old 02-25-2013

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Great info.

I recently had 30 accounts limited and I'm looking at ways of getting the money without opening and closing 30 bank accounts(I'm afraid that might throw up some red flags with the chex system).[/QUOTE]

Hey

Yes I have used the same account number as "savings" that was previously used on a limited account and it seemed to work fine. However I will note that the accounts which were limited that I successfully did this with I had removed the bank account from the limited pp account PRIOR to using it with a new pp account as "savings". I pretty much just always remove accounts and close pp accounts after pulling out 1,000 dollars. Its a pain and time consuming, but its the only way Ive managed not to have my funds unexpectedly frozen.

As far as opening and closing bank accounts, I wouldnt do that! Ive had one really bad situation in which a buyer said a gucci dress i sold him had rips in it, and even after he returned the dress (my guess is after the event he bought it for) i took pics of it for pp and ebay to show he was lying and they still sided with the buyer and deducted the money from my bank, who then charged me overdraft fees because I had already taken the money out and didnt have enough to cover the cost. At any rate a prepaid card - at least the ones ive tried- never allow pp to take out money as a debit the way a traditional bank account does, thats first reason not to go to b of a or chase and the like. As you mentioned i imagine it would send out a red flag for some kind of suspicious activity...or very likely could (...and why risk it unnecessarily?). All the cards i mentioned in my post do have limits to how many you can have. They all have different limits though. Rushcard apparently lets you have 7 while 24/7 ive only been able to get two. But remember that with certain cards like the rushcard you can use the credit card number as well as the direct deposit number as the account number for paypal and still have your funds transfered over appropriately. Id just call and ask the card issuer how many you can have. if you are really desperate another thing to do is call and say you lost your card. when they reissue you a card it will have a new acct number. And lastly, ive noticed on almost all cards that if there is no use on them for anywhere from 6 months to a yr they typically close the account and you are free to apply for a new card online as you did the first go around getting that particular card, so its worth it to try and apply for a duplicate card in the future even if at one time the system was denying you because they already had you in their system.

Also remember: the last name especially and preferably some variation of the first name to your banks name on file for you should coincide with your pp stealth info or it may be a bit of a hassle for them to release your money, or worse yet send the withdrawal back to pp.

Hope that helps and let me know how it goes or if you find any good cards etc. while doing your research [/QUOTE]
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashnothing View Post

Re using a bank account that was used on a banned account. Are you kidding me?

If you would have read here a little more many already stated they did this.

I recently had 30 accounts limited and I'm looking at ways of getting the money without opening and closing 30 bank accounts(I'm afraid that might throw up some red flags with the chex system).
30 accounts limited. You do not need cards you need to learn stealth methods first as you are doing something mighty wrong.

Tons of cards mentioned in many post here.
Old 03-03-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
30 accounts limited. You do not need cards you need to learn stealth methods first as you are doing something mighty wrong.

Tons of cards mentioned in many post here.
Save it, he was quoting me, he did not have 30 accounts limited, I did. I know exactly what got me linked and the others who got linked by the supplier we were sending payments to.

There is nothing wrong with my stealth accounts. Problems I encounter are due to high risk products, not how I make my stealth accounts. I appreciate your knowledge, and the success you have with your accounts. Let's just say, not all inventory is created equal, regardless of how you operate your stealth account.

In this particular instance, every paypal account who had sent payments to a particular supplier over a 30 day period was limited. A problem easily rectified by altering payment method and not paying suppliers through paypal.

I bring in well over a quarter million per year on my stealth accounts, I have a very good idea how to make a stealth account run efficiently and effectively.

Last edited by corleone; 03-03-2013 at 12:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
megalon (03-05-2013)
Old 03-04-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Save it, he was quoting me, he did not have 30 accounts limited, I did. I know exactly what got me linked and the others who got linked by the supplier we were sending payments to.

There is nothing wrong with my stealth accounts. Problems I encounter are due to high risk products, not how I make my stealth accounts. I appreciate your knowledge, and the success you have with your accounts. Let's just say, not all inventory is created equal, regardless of how you operate your stealth account.

In this particular instance, every paypal account who had sent payments to a particular supplier over a 30 day period was limited. A problem easily rectified by altering payment method and not paying suppliers through paypal.

I bring in well over a quarter million per year on my stealth accounts, I have a very good idea how to make a stealth account run efficiently and effectively.
Save what? Anyone loses 30 accounts in a short period of time males it awful.

In that case I will retract my thoughts now that I know it was you and now how it got done butt my post then was not directed towards you at all. And I think you know that anyway.

No need to respond to my comments if you knew I was thinking I was responding to someone who might not have had the success we have had.

I was intending to help someone and save them some time and money as many seem to be losing multiple accounts lately and before the continue they need to find out why and see learn how to avoid it.
Old 12-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Best Giftcards to Use - How to Use Them and Other Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Save what? Anyone loses 30 accounts in a short period of time males it awful.

In that case I will retract my thoughts now that I know it was you and now how it got done butt my post then was not directed towards you at all. And I think you know that anyway.

No need to respond to my comments if you knew I was thinking I was responding to someone who might not have had the success we have had.

I was intending to help someone and save them some time and money as many seem to be losing multiple accounts lately and before the continue they need to find out why and see learn how to avoid it.

Yea but with every up tight reply like " search the forums" how the **** will some get helped with simple yes or no answers?Not talking abou you by the way.Just the "gods' who hord such top secret hidden knowledge .
The Following User Says Thank You to joyztoyzbiz For This Useful Post:
temp725 (01-07-2014)