PayPal STEPS... 1,2,3 :Tips + TRICKS... - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

cause i got a $500 dollar limit i can transfer to my Bank account per month i haven't removed that yet but ive transfered like $300 on time and a $200 transfer and i just sent like $300 dollars but i think they cancelled that and put it back in my paypal account any help please :( PS i do have a active paypal account that i used with a previous ebay account that i lost awhile back and it is verified and is still up but i don't use it now any advice would be greatly appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

^^^^^^^^^
There is 1 of your problems...
You began using a Paypal account BEFORE it was verified.
Old 12-17-2008

My Paypal Account Was Verified?? just had limit on funds transfer to my bank account of $500 Per Month until i provided SS# or Put A Credit Card on file can ya help me on what to do?
Old 12-18-2008

Hey for now my Ebay is running still is there anyway i can log into my paypal put my bro name and info or my wife that has never used paypal before and after i do that go ahead and add there social security number would that work for now or will it get me suspended i just want to get back on so i can get my money out asap!! well holla back
Old 01-18-2009
Banned

My account has limited and need to confirm location by phone but i do that action failed now PayPal need confirm by Mail :( . Please help me !!! How to reconfirm by phone ? Because my address in PayPal is not real so i can't confirm by Mail.
Thanks
Old 01-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please add your flag to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks
Old 01-18-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariusvc View Post
My account has limited and need to confirm location by phone but i do that action failed now PayPal need confirm by Mail :( . Please help me !!! How to reconfirm by phone ? Because my address in PayPal is not real so i can't confirm by Mail.
Thanks

Been through the same situation. I called Paypal asking if there was anyway they could recall since I told them I pressed the wrong button when they called. The person said no they only call once and they need to confirm by mail. My address is not real either so I moved on with that account. I didn't use this paypal account for ebay. Didn't even use this paypal often just a couple transactions once a while but every time I use this account I had to change my password and security questions until paypal said we suspect your account is used by a third-party so we need to take extra security measures. No disputes and the transactions are not high-dollar amount.
Old 01-18-2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please add your flag to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks
my PayPal account is USA PayPal account can i reconfirm location with phone .

Last edited by aquariusvc; 01-18-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

After that one chance they give you, thats it. You have to be able to get that letter, otherwise goodbye to that account.

You can maybe try telling them you are currently fighting with your gf / bf and they wont give you your mail or some other absurd story.. some are gullible enough to believe......
Old 02-13-2009

Default PP limited account ? --Refund all money to buyers!!

If you've got your Paypal acct limited, with $1000+ stuck in it,
I would recommend REFUNDING, that's right, refunding enough money to your last customers, until the account balance is down to zero.

A limited acct can stil refund to buyers.

THEN you email those buyers, telling them there were unspecified problems with paypal, and you refunded them to protect their assets (customer first!!)
and give them the checkout info for Google checkout.
This way, you extract your money from a limited account.

You do the above if you know you will not be able to satisfy all the inane things Paypal is asking for (like my SSN -- NEVER).
Then you abandon the acct and leave them holding an empty bag for ransom.

I once last year had $1400+ locked in a limited PP acct. They wanted impossible things, like supplier info (i craft my own stuff), SSN, credit check (not on your life), trackng numbers (I ship internatonally mostly untracked).

So it was obvious from their ransom note that this hostage was going to die with the kidnappers. No way I was giving that info. I almost accepted the loss of the $1400 and was now mainly concerned about CLOSING the account.
You can't CLOSE it. and I wanted the thing closed ASAP.

Then it occured to me:

I would rather see these funds in the following places, rather than in Paypal's hands:

-buried with the Titanic
-in the hands of serial killer
-burned in a bonfire
-sent to the Moon, or to Mars
-tossed freely on the streets

So certainly, seeing those funds in the hands of my customers was not at all tthat bad.
Especially, since you can get those customers to re-send you those payments by different venues.
(even if some of them won't re-send -- better than money left with PayPal!)

So now, for every refund, Paypal was adding back a few dollars from thier own coffers, to refund the client --Cool!

Not only do I get the $1400 out, I also take back Paypal's fees -- feels really good.

Last edited by sick-bay; 02-13-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-13-2009

Default PP limited account ? --Refund all money to buyers!!

Regarding the above, just one thing:
PP and eB investigative expertise and resources rival CIA's

If you abandon an account without showing any concern for providing the info they request, it makes it seem like you are intent on opening / using another Paypal account somewhere else, under a different name, to continue doing what you've been doing.

If I was sitting at the PayPal controls, I would then try to corroborate ANY info I already have about you (from your current and past accounts) with info provided in new accounts opened in the next 30 days. Nobody can just walk away from a PP account like that. You'll just HAVE to pop up again somewhere!

I know you will have to use SOME info again... It's really tough to come up with all NEW info each time you open a PP acct.

name, zip code, tel nr, credit card nr, bank acct nr, email domain, IP, IP locale, cookies, Flash objects, hard disk serial Nr, ther are SOO many paremeters I collect about you, SOMETHING might show up again...

Walk very carefully, wherever you're going....

I would give my computer a makeover between PP accounts if I were you.
Old 02-13-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

That's why this forum is here.
Old 02-13-2009

Ok Boss,
so to avoid $1400 being stuck in a PP acct, you'd have to withdraw often.
Every night, maybe?
Doesn't withdrawing daily raise some kind of flag?

How much withdrawing is "normal"?
Can you get a PP limitation for "too many frequent withdrawals"?
(sounds like it should qualify for "suspicious activity")
Old 02-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
sick-bay;
Ok Boss,
so to avoid $1400 being stuck in a PP acct, you'd have to withdraw often.Yes
Every night, maybe? Bit risky
Doesn't withdrawing daily raise some kind of flag?YES

How much withdrawing is "normal"?Differs with every account
Can you get a PP limitation for "too many frequent withdrawals"?Yes
(sounds like it should qualify for "suspicious activity")Indeed
Read a bit more of the forum. You do seem pretty cluey.
Old 02-18-2009

Default loading up a new feebay account & keeping my old paypal accs

Hi Askpin & All...

I'm new here, but have been glued to the forums for the last 2 days,
Thanks so much for all the great advice put out by everyone...

Same as alot of other ppl, I have lost several long term powerseller accounts simultaneously for practically no reason a few weeks back... now that i'm taking actions to open new ebay accs... is the advice on using the old verified paypal accounts still valid?

ie. that I should use my old PP accounts, change the email address and never link it to the new ebay accounts?
do feebay seriously still NOT link suspended ebay accounts via paypal payments??? I read someone mention they do link them earlier in the thread?

it did cross my mind to open a new PP acc, but I went thru the nightmare of having all my PP accs limited a few years back for weeks on end while my business was still trading and PP held thousands of $$$ from me which I thought i was going to lose, but eventually regained...
i figured this would not be great for my heath to repeat...

Thanks in advance...
Old 02-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

From my pov, I never use a paypal account that has been associated with a suspended ebay account. Changing email addies does not work long term. ebay & paypal link. All info is
kept. Sure it changes your end but ebay/paypal have the old info.
if you can not get the PS accounts reinstated, then the next step is new ebay account with matching new paypal account.
Is there a chance of having those accounts back? That is something to consider
feebay.sucks (02-18-2009)
Old 02-18-2009

Thanks for the advice Greenbean...

I had all my accounts linked to one other good account which took a few untimely negs (thou they all have 99% + FB) and despite several appeals, they are just not going to reverse their decision.
this is another good consumer thread which shows how infuriated other people are about ebays change of policies to sellers last year and how soooo many ppl were unjustifiably suspended for the dummest (make believe) reasons..
Consumer complaints about eBay

I obviously have limits on how many PP accounts I can genuinely open, so i may try the following approach to test the waters... i have a new legit ebay and PP opened thru a close friend, then i will open up a second new ebay acc that send funds to an old verified PP acc... i will keep the ebay accounts isolated (IP and all) and see how I get on with it, worst case i guess the old PP acc linked to my new ebay acc, suspended, and i start from scratch anyways?

It's just that from the 2006 steps, Aspkin kept stating that there was no danger to use an old PP with a new email address, so I've been wondering if this is no longer valid now we are in 2009?

thanks...
Old 02-24-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmugrad05 View Post
wow I don't know how in the world they still saw your number on their screen after hitting *67 that scares me! so did they permanantely limit your account after that? I spoke to them over the phone twice a couple of days ago calling from a different number than on my account without any questions, I guess it depends on who you get.
Could they have just seen number not available and then said it in terms to make you think they saw the number?
Old 02-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^^^ Answer depends on which number was used for contacting paypal. Tollfree numbers
are not blocked with *67. If a land-line number is used (402, 408 whatever) *67 could work. Not prepared to say 100% that this is the case,however.
Old 02-24-2009

I got a vumber put on my phone and to verify me the third time in two days, i had to call two times, and each time the recording said" "we cannot verify you by this number" next time you call be organized and have this ready." Then they called me twice, asked for the normal stuff again.
Old 02-25-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Are you deleting your flash objects Littletoe?
Old 05-22-2009

Paypal locked my account with my bank account linked to it. Is there anyway I could get another bank account online to verify it? I tried using AccountNow and when I entered the routing and checking number it said, this account cannot be used with paypal. Is there any other online bank accounts I can use?