I need to get 3 ebay accounts live! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-24-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default I need to get 3 ebay accounts live!

I need to get 3 ebay accounts live and selling, I need to sell on 3 accounts, i recently bought 2 accounts from here, 2 ebay accounts for 90 dollars and both where suspended, right away, I was suprised, not sure what I did wrong, but I will try again, here is the thing though I got one account live 2 weeks ago and it worked, one ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account, I used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ vcc, and google voice phone number and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, and then got hit with a security check, i called in and they asked me 2 question, and both where ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I said no to both, they asked me wheree I lived before and my past phone number, both, I said where ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and i was approved and got the account live.

Then after that 3 accounts, tried the same thing and all 3 suspened, I am gonna keep trying.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2011

Longevity: 84%

Usually 2 things set off MC010, selling on an older account with no activity and listing a high risk item for your first listing.
Old 02-24-2011

Longevity: 76%

are you changing ip, deleting cookies etc.

If not, I recommend getting the Stealth Book or doing a lot of reading up on this forum.
Old 02-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Are you aware you are repeating threads every day. Have you paid attention to replies?

What is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ vcc? If it means what I think you mean then no wonder your account went down.
Any details relating to payments need to be real.

That's one problem I can see
lakeman (02-24-2011)
Old 02-24-2011

Buy the book, read it at least three time and you good to go, don't need to buy account :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergod View Post
I need to get 3 ebay accounts live and selling, I need to sell on 3 accounts, i recently bought 2 accounts from here, 2 ebay accounts for 90 dollars and both where suspended, right away, I was suprised, not sure what I did wrong, but I will try again, here is the thing though I got one account live 2 weeks ago and it worked, one ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account, I used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ vcc, and google voice phone number and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, and then got hit with a security check, i called in and they asked me 2 question, and both where ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I said no to both, they asked me wheree I lived before and my past phone number, both, I said where ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and i was approved and got the account live.

Then after that 3 accounts, tried the same thing and all 3 suspened, I am gonna keep trying.
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

I just registered a new ebay account guys, and used a new user id, new ip and new VCC and a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and name that is close to mine, I used google voice for the phone number, and I used a new paypal that is under my real name, my secone paypal that I have opened and i used a new email with that, I was suspened on the first paypal, but this secone one is a business account under my real name, I was told by paypal you can only have one business account, but I tried it any ways and it seems to have worked, and I used it with one ebay account and got 40 sales so far and it works, so I used the same paypal on this new ebay account, I also listed 2 items, to see if they pull them down and run a security test, will have to wait 24 hours and then get back to you guys, will keep you updated, I hope it works
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 84%

Something doesn't sound right, I see a suspension coming
The Following User Says Thank You to jbluntz For This Useful Post:
lakeman (02-25-2011)
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Will not work long term.
This is starting to be a waste of time.
At what stage are YOU going to pay attention to

lakeman
jbluntz
me

Are you so intent on doing your own thing that it does not matter that we all have tried to help you.

Let me know. I cant put you on ignore but I can AND will avoid future threads.

Here's another thing you have done incorrectly. paypal info should match the ebay account.
So if you have attached non matching accounts, that alone is enough to flag & cause a take down. May not happen at once but.....

2 strikes, mastergod.
lakeman (02-25-2011)
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 81%

Yes, Everything Greenbean says is golden advice and Dont ever Recycle emails from suspended accounts
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

To update you guys, both accounts got suspended already, rigth away, Both accounts, I used my second paypal, that was made, dam, This sucks, I spent weeks setting up the first account, that went got suspended, I should have just left it, dam, I dont know what to do now, dam, I dont get it, if I use a notreal paypal account, they wil lask me for a social security number any ways, how the hell, do I get a paypal not in my name that wont get suspended and 3 ebay accounts? do I need one paypal per ebay, man, I dont know now, what I am going to do, dam, this sucks
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

What exactly are you selling? Seems like you are listing very quickly.
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
To update you guys, both accounts got suspended already, rigth away, Both accounts, I used my second paypal, that was made, dam, This sucks, I spent weeks setting up the first account, that went got suspended, I should have just left it, dam, I dont know what to do now, dam, I dont get it, if I use a notreal paypal account, they wil lask me for a social security number any ways, how the hell, do I get a paypal not in my name that wont get suspended and 3 ebay accounts? do I need one paypal per ebay, man, I dont know now, what I am going to do, dam, this sucks
Maybe you should try and listen to the advices the experts had given you? Also, I am suspecting you're listing an excessive amount of items or in total price. What exactly are you listing?
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Let me know. I cant put you on ignore but I can AND will avoid future threads.
Here's another thing you have done incorrectly. paypal info should match the ebay account.
So if you have attached non matching accounts, that alone is enough to flag & cause a take down. May not happen at once but.....

2 strikes, mastergod.
I think the problem may be that Mastergod has put experts giving advice on ignore?
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsub View Post
I think the problem may be that Mastergod has put experts giving advice on ignore?
I agree. I am new to this but it seem as if Mastergod is going against everything the experts say. Why bother asking for advice if your going to do what you want anyway? Seems like a waste of time.
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Why would you recycle emails when you can buy gmail accounts for like 20 cents each! Let's not be THAT cheap people.
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

i will listen to the experts, i never said i was egnoring them, no one gave me advice,, but now i need it, i am goin to try this next, buying a old account withfeedback, and registering new paypal.
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

So lakeman's two pms and my pm to try to help you do not count?

Lakeman and I are to blame but you did not answer what you got asked especially by lakeman. My pm you read and did not answer. Maybe you did not understand?.

Good luck to you if that's the way you think you can work stealth

BTW, if you 'buy' an account from that source you mentioned you buy trouble. <----> That's not a way to go.
That's advice.
lakeman (02-26-2011)
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Don't attempt to sell right away is a point that I don't think you answered me - you building up buying feedback?
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
i will listen to the experts, i never said i was egnoring them,no one gave me advice,, but now i need it, i am goin to try this next, buying a old account withfeedback, and registering new paypal.
You've just managed to demotivate most most people from assisting you any further by saying that.
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

You guys got me all wrong? I never did get a pm from lakeman, so I dont know what your talking about, I have no intention of being rude, This is some miss understading here, I need and appreciate all your help, I am here to listen, I took your advice already,

I just registered 2 new ebay accounts, and matched the address, the adress on my paypal, I changed the paypal address, to match and also changed the paypal email, I am hoping to get 2 acounts live and selling,
Old 02-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

You got TWO messages from lakeman where he asked you what info ebay wanted. You made no response to that. That came one day after lakeman was advised the accounts were OK and better than some other accounts you purchased here.
Do you recall that?

IF you have used an existing paypal account, and just changed info again, then you have linked these accounts as well. Dont expect these to last (again)
What have you done about the IP, cookies
lakeman (02-26-2011)
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

yes, one of the accounts lakrman sold me went live and worked well, I should have just left it, I had 1k items listed, and sold like 40 sales, and but then yesterday I registered a second account and used that same paypal, and bam they suspended both, I should have just left that one account to that one paypal, dam, that sucks I lost that good account, I had to learn the hard way, I should have just left it, now, I am set back, again. So I know it works, I know atleast you can get one account live with one paypal, the paypal that I used was a second account I regitered after the first suspension, so that second paypal account did work with the one account,. I am going to try 2 things now, I already registered 2 accounts with the same address, to that paypal account, and changed the paypal the sakem adress, if that gets banned, I will close that paypal and bankcard and register a new one, and then try again, one ebay account to one new paypal. account, this I hope works,

I change the ip, clean cookies and new user id.