[How-To] Create Unlimited Custom Email Accounts for around $10/month - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-17-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default [How-To] Create Unlimited Custom Email Accounts for around $10/month

As someone who makes money on the side doing blackhat seo stuff, I need plenty of email addresses to get my work done in an efficient and profitable matter. I also see a lot of people on the forums here and on other suspension forums wondering how to get around gmail SMS verifications, gmail lock-outs, hotmail account creators, etc etc etc all to get a few extra email accounts that you will use for your new stealth eBay/Amazon accounts.

Well, what I have been doing for the past few months is simply creating custom email addresses using my various domains/websites I have hosted among different hosting providers.

For example, I will use GoDaddy to start even though they are perhaps the worst to use for email (not because of the quality, but because you are limited in the amount of email accounts you can make (min = 100) ).

Heres what you wanna do:
  1. Go to GoDaddy and register a new domain name, call it something clever and original but not TOO original that it stands out too much. I usually go with something like "yourdailynews" or "dailydosenews" or something along those lines, use your imagination.
  2. Registering the domain will cost different amounts depending on what type of domain you get (meaning whether you get a ".com" or a ".org", etc. ".com" is the most expensive right now at $11.99/year, and ".info" is the cheapest at $1.99/year (I usually use this).
  3. After you register your domain and get your confirmation email, buy a economy hosting plan from GoDaddy to go along with it ($4.99/month when I bought it). With that you will receive the following features:
  • 100 Email Accounts to use at your domain. For example, "randomname@yourdomain.info" with whatever random name you wish to use.
  • Each email account is created separately, no need to make 100 email accounts at once.
  • The email accounts all work with your favorite email client!

Now, you dont NEED to create a website with the hosting plan, but you might want to if you're paranoid that eBay/Amazon will do a check on your email address to see if it comes from a legit website.

Or, you could simply have your domain forward to some legitimate website with masking, so it still appears to have your domain as the title, but its a totally different website.

My way of doing it

Now, the reason I say GoDaddy isn't the best for this isn't because they are a bad host or anything, its simply because they limit the amount of email accounts with each hosting plan, and I hate any type of limit a hosting provider puts on me on something so remedial.

What I recommend is going over to a different shared hosting provider like Hostgator, JaguarPC, etc and getting yourself a shared hosting plan along with a domain name.

I also recommend always getting cPanel as your control panel for your website/hosting plan. Mainly because its so easy to use and user friendly that I can't see myself using any other control panel. It's also ridiculously easy to create new email accounts in cPanel too.

With most hosting plans outside of GoDaddy, they allow you to have various "unlimited" features, and 99% of the time email accounts are among the "unlimited" features you have. This means you can create as many email accounts as you want in your control panel (hopefully cPanel), and delete, merge, mess with them as you please.

All of this will usually never cost you over $10/month if you buy from a popular hosting provider (Hostgator, for example), so its not really putting a dent anywhere in your wallet for that matter.

Anywho, I just thought I'd share my way of getting unlimited email accounts without having to call anyone, get any SMS messages, or any enter stupid captchas with the rest of you goons

Old 08-17-2011
Banned

Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

WOW, All that to avoid Gmail verification page, if Gmail will ask for verification that means they know that you have more than 3 or 5 accounts, if you want to be very sure...try to put the signature code wrong 4 times when you are creating gmail account, if you still get the verification page then they got you, that means easier for EB and pp to detect you.
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

lol well, I already do this for other purposes, and its a lot easier/faster to make email accounts this way (to me at least)
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Has this method not got a fundamental flaw? Linking?

Surely eBay and Paypal would link accounts via the domain name?
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Do they link everyone who has a gmail account?
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Good write-up - having your own website and e-mails has a lot of advantages too I can bet.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

anyone out of interest know the cheapest .com domain and hosting plan out there or even .co.uk ..I like upfront figures, alot of the freer ones just say a year free and then they hit you with a bigger bill when they know you built your website around the name...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-17-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-17-2011
Banned

Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

the cheapest is .info, Godady is the best.

Giardino , If you do not mind let me modify your plan a little bit, how about you buy .info domain godady gives you 1 free email with it.

It is a good idea to register EB and PP with registered email not a free email, but you need to buy a new domain for each EB and PP account
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

OP are you making these emails to make 100s of eb accs ? is it to save time or is it so you have a more offical looking email for business eb acc?
Old 08-17-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

This is to save time I'm guessing? $10 is nothing if it saves you a few hours banging out email addresses on a provider.

If they are under the same domain though...couldn't they say the company is only allowed to have one business account? As technically all domains are from the one business?
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

It does save time - if you have your own site xyz . com then all you have to do is make johndoe (at) xyz . com then janewhatever (at), etc - takes 10 seconds to add.
Old 08-17-2011

Longevity: 82%

I understand the OP saying that people don't get linked just because we all use gmail.com, but gmail is a mail service, whereas "yourdailynews.com" is not.

How could PP/EB NOT catch on to that?

@Giardino - How long have you been using this method? How many Stealth accounts to you have registerd with emails of the same domain?
The Following User Says Thank You to NTP For This Useful Post:
lakeman (08-17-2011)
Old 08-17-2011

1&1 used to have .info for $0.99

Not sure if they still do though
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

I have ~13 eBay and PP Accounts using this method. I dont make email addresses by the hundreds at a time, just as I need them and I delete ones that become useless or get flagged.

Most hosting plans come with a website builder, so if you really wanted to you could throw up some random blog for your website so that if eBay or PP do decide to randomly check out your domain, it at least has some content.

Another way would be to not use the cheap .info domains and go for the .com domains, but name your domain something that would sound like an email provider. But again, eBay and PP are not going to go out of their way to check your domain for legitimacy =/

GoDaddy does offer the free 1 email account with some plans, but like I said in my op, I hate limits T_T

At the end of the day, I mostly need these email accounts for other purposes but they have worked great for me when it comes to stealth.
Old 08-17-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

You sure there is no way online for ebay/paypal to check that email relate to such domain owner? You know ebay/paypal are suckers!
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Oh they could always do a WHOIS look up on the domain name, but if you are cheap and dont get the $6 private registration they will see all of your info.

I always get private registration with every domain I register, that way if anyone does a WHOIS look up on the domain it returns not my information, but rather the information of the registrar representatives.
Old 08-18-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

What method of black hat Seo requires multiple email addresses?
Old 08-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Call me a noob to the subscriber forum, am i reading that now eb/pp frown upon new seller gmail accounts? Is that what i am reading?
Old 08-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

No Moscutter, they don't - it's how you OPERATE that counts more.
Old 08-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlemorestealth View Post
What method of black hat Seo requires multiple email addresses?

YOU NO GET MY SECRETS!!

Anyway,

I understand that gMail is a mail server that is widely known, but there are TONS of mail servers and smtp providers out there that are not widely used but still would be valid if you wanted to make an account and check out alright.

What you could do, in addition to what I've mentioned, is create a simple website that offers "email service" to users. At that point you'd appear to be just another email provider, hence the large amount (not really) of emails coming from that domain.
Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 80%

Why you dont use forwarder in your hosting cpanel.forward all email come to youdomain.com to youname@gmail.com
Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 76%

Im lost i have tons of gmails. never had a problem?