Business account with stealth details? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%

No they don't. I have personal accounts with no limits and some with 200/300 + limits.

It's been said a million times recently, getting limits raised is to do with what you sell, how much and how well.

Age and type of account have no relevance anymore.

Old 05-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

Well I am now making £500 profit a day now thanks to you guys, which is far more money than any job that I could ever get would pay (especially for someone who is only 19). Thank you so much for helping me get back onto eBay.

I am selling 50 items a day but made it so that for every one sale, the buyer gets two items; for every "1" quantity on eBay, the buyer gets two items. So across 5 accounts I am listing a quantity of "5" on each account but in reality, I am really selling 10 on each account per day since for each quantity, I am selling 2. So I can sell for 20 days straight before I have to stop, which is good enough for me until my limits increase organically. Would eBay ever catch on to this as a way of me circumventing their listing limits?

I am also having to use only half the amount of stamps this way, as two items go into one package rather than two like before.

Last edited by Elijah; 05-12-2012 at 06:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-05-2013)
Old 05-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 81%

Well done on getting 5 accounts Elijah.

Don't quite understand what you mean when you say you are sending 2 items to the customer instead of 1, why would you do that?, can I be a customer of yours?
Old 05-13-2012
Threadstarter  

LOL. If you find my listing then certainly, yes. :D

They are still paying the price for two; for example the price if I were to sell only 1 would be £11.50, so instead I am selling two together for £23 for example. It is just that I can list twice as much this way, since each sale with 2 items still counts as 1 only. So I can sell 50 items a day (10 per day on each of the 5 accounts) continuously for 20 days, rather than a pathetic 10 days only.

Last edited by Elijah; 05-13-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-13-2012

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

what he means sax is instead of selling one item per listing

he sells two.....doubles price

two birds one stone etc
Old 05-24-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
You cannot open 25 private bank accounts without attracting attention. In order to get where you are trying to get you will need to invest a significant amount of money on each account - in excess of £200 - it can be done but it's devilishly expensive and you really do need all your little ducks in a row.

Suggest you start with one and go from there - you need a serious dose of thinking outside the box to get this one to fly

By the way I am still interested in what you were going to tell me here, before the topic got derailed with comments such as "why would anyone disclose their business model to you?" from NoneOther (it's not like I asked for supplier information , and it looked like you were going to tell me anyway but for some reason you thought that I was not selling enough/making much money). I already clarified that I am not selling a "limited amount", but you never replied to expand on this. What would the spending of "in excess of £200" for each account get me?

Last edited by Elijah; 05-24-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old 05-24-2012

Longevity: 75%

It would get you a rock solid business account, with a business bank account, that had a proper address and a proper telephone number and a proper email address

It would get you a business - it would mean you wouldn't be playing around with endless accounts and bank accounts and user accounts and so on and on.

It's a system I run that is designed for professionals that sell non VERO products that want to build an established professional business.

It's not for get rich quick schemes, it's not for VERO and it's not for people who don't understand what a proper business is.

Like everything it costs money. It costs money for the company, for the bank account, for the address, for the telephone number, for the documents, and for my time and expertise. (Especially for my time and expertise)

It's very expensive and only certain people appreciate what it is
Old 03-05-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
Well I am now making £500 profit a day now thanks to you guys, which is far more money than any job that I could ever get would pay (especially for someone who is only 19). Thank you so much for helping me get back onto eBay.
Now that's the type of success stories I like to hear. 500 EU is about $700.00 USD per day

Does that profit margin still hold true today in 2013?

That makes Ebay worth doing. If it's not too much to ask, is that Net profit?

Do you have to pay for S&H from that?

What about any employees?

Always enjoy reading your post.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Hi Roscoe.

£500 GBP is nearer $800USD.

It is truly amazing what one person can do selling completely legitimate items.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Hi Roscoe.

I love to hear success stories like this. Not to offend anyone, but with the income I have already I would need to make close to a $1,000.00 per day to make Ebay worth my time and frustration. I can divert me efforts elsewhere and make the same income.

I'm not saying a $100 a day or month isn't good for someone. I'm just stating it's not any help to me.

In order for me to consider Ebaying (if that's what it's called) I would like to have the following business model:

Small line of products (drop shipping would be ideal)

High profit margin (so I can destroy the competition with Marketing)

Easy to ship

Not real expensive items (eliminates Professional Buyers, just give a refund and walk away)

No VERO

No phakes

Hire someone in-house to deal with S&H, refunds, etc....

I'm sure there are a few members here doing this exact business model. I just want to know if it's REALISTICALY possible? <<< Using Stealth Only.

Thanks
Old 03-05-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Hi Roscoe.

True.

Many do well selling legit items.
Old 03-05-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
I love to hear success stories like this. Not to offend anyone, but with the income I have already I would need to make close to a $1,000.00 per day to make Ebay worth my time and frustration. I can divert me efforts elsewhere and make the same income.

I'm not saying a $100 a day or month isn't good for someone. I'm just stating it's not any help to me.

In order for me to consider Ebaying (if that's what it's called) I would like to have the following business model:

Small line of products (drop shipping would be ideal)

High profit margin (so I can destroy the competition with Marketing)

Easy to ship

Not real expensive items (eliminates Professional Buyers, just give a refund and walk away)

No VERO

No phakes

Hire someone in-house to deal with S&H, refunds, etc....

I'm sure there are a few members here doing this exact business model. I just want to know if it's REALISTICALY possible? <<< Using Stealth Only.

Thanks
Yes. I do all of these everyday other then hire someone to do the packing.

Other then dropshipping which ebay hates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-06-2013)
Old 03-05-2013

Longevity: 90%

I wouldn't suggest drop shipping and I wouldn't suggest involving anyone else from outside. People aren't stupid these days. They will eventually figure out what you sell and where you get it. Why would anyone want to work for someone else when they can do the same thing themselves and make 10 times more. Best way is to do everything yourself and that includes listing, answering emails, issuing refunds & exchange, packing, buying suppliers etc ...
Old 03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
I wouldn't suggest drop shipping and I wouldn't suggest involving anyone else from outside. People aren't stupid these days. They will eventually figure out what you sell and where you get it.

Why would anyone want to work for someone else when they can do the same thing themselves and make 10 times more. Best way is to do everything yourself and that includes listing, answering emails, issuing refunds & exchange, packing, buying suppliers etc ...
I can see you've never owned a business with employees my friend.

I've been saying the same thing about my employees for over 30 years now!

Not everyone can be a Chief. Must have Indians.

The majority of people want a steady JOB from 9-5 and a check guaranteed on Friday.

Very few true entrepreneurs in this world.

Last edited by Roscoe; 03-06-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Old 03-06-2013
Banned

Quote:
LOL. You make it sound like an anamoly, a Black Swan (for those that don't know do a Google) to sell Legit items.

Black swan theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Surprise, surprise!

Some feel comfy selling vero and do well doing so.

Some feel comfy selling legit and do well doing so.

We all have our own way and in both cases many here have done well with one or the other and many have done well doing a mix of both.
Roscoe (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013

Roscoe , I don't know what your problem is but you seem to think that you know better than everyone else how to run business or what other people want or need. I don't mind when someone has an opinion but no one likes to be constantly told they are doing it wrong or they think wrong. I don't recall Aspkin inviting you here in order to be our instructor.
Old 03-06-2013

Your first statement would be correct. I do know how to run a business better than most people. That's why I'm a Business Consultant and business owners pay me very well for my advice.

^^^That's what I do for a living, teach businesses how to increase revenue, increase profits, be more efficient, teach staff how to increase their average ticket size, and how to market more effectively.

You asked this question:
"Why would anyone want to work for someone else when they can do the same thing themselves and make 10 times more?"

I responded with my answer based upon over 30+ experience owning businesses and consulting with 100s of businesses.

Where did I say you did anything wrong?

I answered your question. Why did you ask if you don't want feedback?

I found that employees are employees because that's their comfort level. Very few want the responsibility, and are happy collecting a paycheck.

Last edited by Roscoe; 03-06-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-06-2013

Quote:
Your first statement would be correct. I do know how to run a business better than most people. That's why I'm a Business Consultant and business owners pay me very well for my advice.

^^^That's what I do for a living, teach businesses how to increase revenue, increase profits, be more efficient, teach staff how to increase their average ticket size, and how to market more effectively.

You asked this question:
"Why would anyone want to work for someone else when they can do the same thing themselves and make 10 times more?"

I responded with my answer based upon over 30+ experience owning businesses and consulting with 100s of businesses.

Where did I say you did anything wrong?

I answered your question. Why did you ask if you don't want feedback?

I found that employees are employees because that's their comfort level. Very few want the responsibility, and are happy collecting a paycheck.
It doesn't matter if you know how to run a business better than most people. I am not sure how YOU even define business. Does Bill Gates knows how to run his company, his business?

This forum is not about who runs a better business or who makes more money. It's mainly about getting back on eBay after you have been suspended and how to avoid getting suspended again. So please leave your business advice to yourself or change your attitude. It's ironic that I was called by another member here for being arrogant because you really are.

And I wasn't asking a question in my previous post, it was a figure of speech.
Old 03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
It doesn't matter if you know how to run a business better than most people. I am not sure how YOU even define business. Does Bill Gates knows how to run his company, his business?

This forum is not about who runs a better business or who makes more money. It's mainly about getting back on eBay after you have been suspended and how to avoid getting suspended again. So please leave your business advice to yourself or change your attitude. It's ironic that I was called by another member here for being arrogant because you really are.

And I wasn't asking a question in my previous post, it was a figure of speech.
Bill Gates is a great businessman. Many people don't realize how he really became successful. Had nothing to do with Windows. He would be successful in any business adventure.

This forum is about Ebay and PayPal.

When you start a sentence with "Why.....?" that is a Question, not a statement.

In almost every thread where you are involved, there seems to be a lot of drama! Coincidence?
Old 03-06-2013

Quote:
When you start a sentence with "Why.....?" that is a Question, not a statement.
"A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point and without the expectation of a reply."
Old 03-06-2013
Banned

Quote:
So, in your opinion what percentage of Vero (phakes) vs Legit items are sold on Ebay?
I would not state an opinion, but I could find out the facts with some research.

Does not really matter to me as long as the sales keep coming and the cash rolls in.
Roscoe (03-07-2013)
Closed Thread