New address new bank account am i good to go - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-09-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default New address new bank account am i good to go

hi

Ive moved house and got a new bank account new computer and 3 dongle

shall I use my proper DOB? and shall I put myself on the electoral register yet?

when i did my mates account a while back paypal wanted his passport and driving licence the lot and that was a genuine account..

I have been banned before but do have a new address and account if that helps much

due to being bankrupt cant keep setting up bank accounts so this needs to work

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Ive moved house and got a new bank account new computer and 3 dongle
Being bankrupt isn't all its cracked up to be, is it?

Why use your real info at all? Go stealth, you know it makes sense.

If you learn how to create stealth accounts you will realise the new computer wasn't necessary, nor did you need to wait to move house to create new accounts.
Old 10-15-2012

Get a copy of the stealth guide to help you along the way.........

Look around on the forum and use the search facility and you can learn alot

Old 10-16-2012

Longevity: 78%

You don't need the stealth guide. Why does everyone keep saying that? Maybe because it's the only thing promoted here.

Anyway, this is what you need to do:

1) Change your IP from your router. Do not use a Proxy. Use IP Burger - Track Your IP Address! to confirm changes. (I'll promote aspkin's creation)
2) Use CCCleaner and tick all the boxes to delete your cookies and history.
3) Signup to PayPal using your new IP and fresh cookies. Get a new sim card and register it to PayPal.
4) Add a new legit NATWEST BASIC Bank account to PayPal but under a new name and address. The Account number and Sort code need to be yours since that will determine money going in and out of PayPal.
5) Verify your PayPal. They will send 2 deposits to your newly added Bank account. Make sure you use the stealth (<-------not the same) name and address when completing the verifying form on PayPal. The money will still go through.
6) Lift all limits
7) Send in your info which are under the same details as your PayPal account

8) PayPal will take the piss. Use SKYPE to call them. Never use your home telephone. Here, take this number.. it's 100% free off Skype: 0800 3587929. Call them and tell them to put you on the front of the waiting list.

9) Now wait for 24 hours and your account is fully verified with no limits whatsoever.

BTW, it's only when you get to step8 where a HUMAN actually checks your account. That says alot if you're clever enough

Last edited by qaz221; 10-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to qaz221 For This Useful Post:
ross88 (10-18-2012)
Old 10-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

gaz221: there are verified seller accounts for sale on this forum which have not been promoted.
The book, however, is a good reference tool and convenient way to ensure new stealthers dont ask "obvious" questions which would clutter the forum and take up the valuable time of the admins.
Even though you've summarised the fundamentals quite well you have missed out some things like adding a VCC and making sure the paypal is fully verified BEFORE adding the ebay account.

There is also some doubt about lifting limits too early..an "organic" growth is whats recommended.

Even if you dont need to read the book think of it as a donation to the upkeep of this wonderful utopic community.

Last edited by cortex; 10-16-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2012

Almost every eBay/PayPal user case/experience is different, so there is no single method.

You just need to know the basics and understand how PayPal's system works. You don't need to have a fully verified PP account before opening up an eBay account. Like I said, there is no single rule. It all bottles down to what you did, what you bought, what you clicked on in your account settings. PayPal moderates every single registered click. So if you tried changing your name and ended up cancelling it.. they will know you went into the Name Changing section. It's all logged. That's why some people have had their account limited for no "apparent" reason. You have to make sure you don't raise any unnecessary red flags.

As for the VCC, yes you can go down that road if you want. My guide was just to get someone like a power seller up and running.
Old 10-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

^ I agree with you. And I've commended you on your valiant effort to educate succinctly.

Not sure if the OP is a powerseller though? Is s/he?
Old 10-16-2012

Who knows. Doesn't really matter, tbh. It's just that Powersellers are the ones most heavily effected by all of this. It actually took me 2 years to understand how PayPal works, lol.
Yes, I'm a slow learner but I got there in the end :D
Old 10-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Well better late than never!

Good luck in your business mate
Old 10-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

^ Was nice knowing ya!
Old 10-18-2012
Threadstarter  

thanks for the help guys

Last edited by twink2012; 10-18-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

You shouldnt really be stating things like you just did there. Keep things like that to yourself and dont disclose it on the open forum. You never know whos watching.

Think twice in future.
Old 10-18-2012

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz221 View Post
You don't need the stealth guide. Why does everyone keep saying that? Maybe because it's the only thing promoted here.

Anyway, this is what you need to do:

1) Change your IP from your router. Do not use a Proxy. Use IP Burger - Track Your IP Address! to confirm changes. (I'll promote aspkin's creation)
2) Use CCCleaner and tick all the boxes to delete your cookies and history.
3) Signup to PayPal using your new IP and fresh cookies. Get a new sim card and register it to PayPal.
4) Add a new legit NATWEST BASIC Bank account to PayPal but under a new name and address. The Account number and Sort code need to be yours since that will determine money going in and out of PayPal.
5) Verify your PayPal. They will send 2 deposits to your newly added Bank account. Make sure you use the stealth (<-------not the same) name and address when completing the verifying form on PayPal. The money will still go through.
6) Lift all limits
7) Send in your info which are under the same details as your PayPal account

8) PayPal will take the piss. Use SKYPE to call them. Never use your home telephone. Here, take this number.. it's 100% free off Skype: 0800 3587929. Call them and tell them to put you on the front of the waiting list.

9) Now wait for 24 hours and your account is fully verified with no limits whatsoever.

BTW, it's only when you get to step8 where a HUMAN actually checks your account. That says alot if you're clever enough
theres far more to it than that, and this forum is far more than selling an ebook

its a group of "friends" some good some BAD (hi cortex) helping each other

its ok having unlimited paypal when you can only sell 10 items a month, theres far more to it all than you say
Old 10-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

You wait till i see you next you northern monkey hehehe
Elijah (10-20-2012)
Old 10-18-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz221 View Post
My guide was just to get someone like a power seller up and running.
I was a "Powerseller" with over 12k feedback. The book is well worth it simply to have everything in one place. Saves time, and time is money. Once you have all the info in the book and the additional hidden info in the Subscriber Forum, you learn a lot more than simply how to create a stealth account. I've learned so much regarding internet security it is scary.

And besides, creating an account and getting "up and running" is pointless without being able to maintain said account. Or accounts, which is the key thing for a "Powerseller" to actually be up & running again rather than dead in the water with limitations and linked accounts.

I put off buying eBay Stealth for 6 weeks whilst scouring the forums and the internet in general. Learned pretty much everything I needed to. Then bought the book anyway
Old 10-18-2012

Longevity: 66%

so if you are a power seller and paypal screws you, isnt it pointless to try and link a new paypal to your powerseller account? figuring sooner or later your stealth pp account and powerseller account will be screwed right?
Old 10-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampresent View Post
so if you are a power seller and paypal screws you, isnt it pointless to try and link a new paypal to your powerseller account? figuring sooner or later your stealth pp account and powerseller account will be screwed right?

It is recommended to avoid LINKING old info to new info.

Make your own thread to talk about these matters

Old 10-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampresent View Post
Here is a prime example of why we strongly recommend you have a copy of the book.
Old 10-19-2012

The book is useful (including this entire forum), no doubt.. but personally it's not worth the money.
It's like the good old days where you'd pay £300 for an encyclopedia and keep going back to it for quick info/references.
With the advancement of the internet and the free flow of information, £300 is alot of money to be spending on info that is already widely available for free. If you wanna buy the guide, go ahead.

You will benefit from it. I'm not saying you wont.
It's just funny how alot of people avoid answering honest questions that take literally 2 minutes to answer, and just suggest buying the ebook. I mean, their post contributes to nothing other than some guy getting money in his bank.

Peace.
Old 10-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

It's just funny how alot of people avoid answering honest questions that take literally 2 minutes to answer, and just suggest buying the ebook. I mean, their post contributes to nothing other than some guy getting money in his bank.

The point is that many questions are already answered ad nauseum or are covered.
Old 10-19-2012

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
/quote

The point is that many questions are already answered ad nauseum or are covered.
in the book
Old 10-20-2012

Longevity: 79%

if you using skype with PP and eby you better know what your doing.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif