@#$%!!!! Professional Buyer...FTL - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

I am so sorry for you! Keep on chuggin it will get better again!

Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Maybe the 3 strikes you are out is because you have low feedback. If you got 500 feedback and 8 open cases (in 12 months) it does hurt the account. But if you have 5,000 feedback in 3 months and only 8 open cases, it won't matter due to the avg. That could be why. IT's also the 99% or %99.9 that they have that brings their avg below .50% required. I've seen my TRS status come back when I gained 127 feedback in just 5 days.

How many feedback you got in 12 months? If you got more then 400 feedback in the last 90 days, they avg it out for the last 90 days only. If it's more then 400 feedback then they avg it out for the whole year. I've seen sellers with 117 negative feedback, 65 Nuetral, and 33,000+ positive for 30 days. It's avg of feedback in the last 90 days for them. Or maybe they are so high up there, and got their own private person in ebay with that 800 number. I don't know I never been there so I couldn't tell you. But I am sure it's due to your feedback.
12 month average, over 300 feedback. But a good number of those are repeat customers, so my rating only shows 215. I have NO negatives or neutrals....yet. "Mr. Onion" (haha) has been gracefully refunded by ebay, he hasn't left any feedback, maybe he has long skipped ebay fearing he is under heat, I do not know. My DSR's are 5.0 across the board except for one "1" in shipping costs which drove me down to 4.9 there. I wanted to seek revenge but I was the bigger person...I ended up paying out of pocket on shipping because I undercharged and she had the audacity to give me a 1 in shipping charges. BULL...now I give free shipping and eat it everytime. Small price to pay for automatic 5 star.

As for 90 day averages, I've had 135 transactions between January and February. December was pretty dead due to being reprimanded by ebay so I backed sales off. Do keep in mind, this account is less than 5 months old, I've already achieved TRS and PS, I was in my 90 day "trial" period through December and I have already implemented several tricks and such to bypass selling limits...to an extent.

I know complaints are part of the game, negatives are part of the game...I really don't mind if they are legitimate but this one really has me on edge, especially such a bull**** case practically eliminating my TRS status. It's not as easy to achieve as some may think.
Old 02-28-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost View Post
12 month average, over 300 feedback. But a good number of those are repeat customers, so my rating only shows 215. I have NO negatives or neutrals....yet. "Mr. Onion" (haha) has been gracefully refunded by ebay, he hasn't left any feedback, maybe he has long skipped ebay fearing he is under heat, I do not know. My DSR's are 5.0 across the board except for one "1" in shipping costs which drove me down to 4.9 there. I wanted to seek revenge but I was the bigger person...I ended up paying out of pocket on shipping because I undercharged and she had the audacity to give me a 1 in shipping charges. BULL...now I give free shipping and eat it everytime. Small price to pay for automatic 5 star.

As for 90 day averages, I've had 135 transactions between January and February. December was pretty dead due to being reprimanded by ebay so I backed sales off. Do keep in mind, this account is less than 5 months old, I've already achieved TRS and PS, I was in my 90 day "trial" period through December and I have already implemented several tricks and such to bypass selling limits...to an extent.

I know complaints are part of the game, negatives are part of the game...I really don't mind if they are legitimate but this one really has me on edge, especially such a bull**** case practically eliminating my TRS status. It's not as easy to achieve as some may think.
Does not matter if it's repeat customers or not. After 7 days if they buy again and leave you feedback it counts as 1 extra more feedback. That rule only applies if you buy 2 within 6 or 7 days and leave 2 feedback at. 300 feedback is very low also for 12 months. I really do'nt like this DSR's rating they got. The customer knows the shipping cost, and locations is over seas and due to customs? Who makes up these rules? But we got to play by those rules. I offer free S&H unless it's out of the USA. Very nice within 5 months. I got TRS within 3 months and 1 week. :P I have no limits. :O I am in the millions for limits lol.

I miss when ebay use to have a 3rd party to remove any feedback from an account for only $5 per feedback. Those were the good old days! TRS is easy if you ship fast, and have the traffic to sell items.

You have very little feedback, so 1's 2's and 3 negatives will put at 99%. Okay so 215 feedback. Remember anything you do is math and problems with numbers. Out of every 200 customers, you will have 1 to complain about shipping and not understand or know it's not your fault or care to know at all. 1 will ask for a refund, 1 will scam you, 1 will make a big deal about nothing, always that chance.
Old 02-28-2013
Banned

P.S. You might want to start building up your feedback so this does not happen again. I made a thread about $1 store. Do read it and check it out. So when you got another problem with 1 person it won't mess up the TRS. Now you are very thankful this happened too you so you can prepare yourself next time for any mistakes that may happen like this! So if you had build up feedback a bit more, and had one problem the chances with odds in math would not happen. Just saying. Learn from it. Build up feedback! If you had 150+ more feedback or just 100 more. You would of been okay, would you not?
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Very nice within 5 months. I got TRS within 3 months and 1 week. :P I have no limits. :O I am in the millions for limits lol.
I am trying to achieve no selling limits...I had been bumped up to 75/40k. What kind of horsecrap is that. The sales aren't the problem, the selling limits are. Even utilizing different techniques that I've figured out, the item limit is what kills. I'm never worried about the dollar figure limit, I always far surpass it. If I had more items to work with, of course I would bump my feedback up.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
P.S. You might want to start building up your feedback so this does not happen again. I made a thread about $1 store. Do read it and check it out. So when you got another problem with 1 person it won't mess up the TRS. Now you are very thankful this happened too you so you can prepare yourself next time for any mistakes that may happen like this! So if you had build up feedback a bit more, and had one problem the chances with odds in math would not happen. Just saying. Learn from it. Build up feedback! If you had 150+ more feedback or just 100 more. You would of been okay, would you not?
No - unless you hit a certain number of feedback and then the "open cases" in the seller dashboard goes up. Right now, it's 3 cases and you're done...so what you're implying is that bump the feedback up 150 more and that 3 cases turns into a higher number?....such as? 5 cases? Something like that?

As I said - getting the feedback numbers is what kills me due to the selling limit. Dollar figure isnt an issue, I have ways around it.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

I was trying to get clarification from Ghost...he made it sound like if you have more feedback then you will not be limited to those 3 cases. I've never heard of that.

I can understand having 3 cases WITHOUT seller resolution counting against you....but 3 cases just OPENED in general - that's bs. "Supposedly" they aren't going to be counting opened cases WITH seller resolution anymore....yea right, I'll believe it when I see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to boost For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013

Im not getting involved in another Ghost / Roscoe marketing plan but.
3 cases on a newish account will kill it.
Ive always said theres no legit brick and mortar business in the world that is expected to jump through as many hoops as what ebay demands .
You are deemed a failure if your feedback is below 99%
How many non ebay business have a customer satisfaction level of 99%
Rhymes with gone but starts with the letter N
Old 02-28-2013
Banned

Quote:
No - unless you hit a certain number of feedback and then the "open cases" in the seller dashboard goes up. Right now, it's 3 cases and you're done...so what you're implying is that bump the feedback up 150 more and that 3 cases turns into a higher number?....such as? 5 cases? Something like that?

As I said - getting the feedback numbers is what kills me due to the selling limit. Dollar figure isnt an issue, I have ways around it.
Oh right i keep forgetting you guys have those limits.

Go to
Seller Performance. You will see. You'll see the percentage. Hope this helps.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Oh right i keep forgetting you guys have those limits.

Go to
Seller Performance. You will see. You'll see the percentage. Hope this helps.
As I said several times - limit is 3 cases opened within 12 months...it's already 3 cases and my TRS is in jeopardy. Cases WITHOUT seller resolution is also 3 cases I believe but I only have 1. Total cases OPENED is what I am talking about - the BULLSH^T category.
Old 02-28-2013
Banned

Yikes I had no idea 3 cases open and they are done for. So it's that easy to get rid of an account now days??? Is that what they are changing in March/April then?
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yikes I had no idea 3 cases open and they are done for. So it's that easy to get rid of an account now days??? Is that what they are changing in March/April then?
They are supposed to be changing the "open cases" so that it doesnt count against you...only the cases WITHOUT seller resolution will count. Still doesn't help me now, as April is too late to save me.
Old 02-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:

Best not to rely on TRS imo. IF you have great, if not also great.

Recently lost TRS as well, but you can still get the 20% FVF discount by being a Platinum Powerseller.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
Best not to rely on TRS imo. IF you have great, if not also great.

Recently lost TRS as well, but you can still get the 20% FVF discount by being a Platinum Powerseller.
I am not hung up on the TRS thing...it's just that it DOES bring more business. I mean - what I sell will end up selling no matter what, but buyers flock to TRS moreso than anyone else. I have had more bids after achieving TRS, not to mention better ad placement under best match.

I am gold powerseller right now. The 20% discount is a huge plus...just have to figure out how to get the status back, because if it's 3 cases in 12 months, it's going to be a while before cases "drop off"...I just don't understand the logic. Then again, it's ebay - there is NO logic.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

BULLFVCKINGSH^T I SWEAR

"Dear XXXXXXXXX,

I tried to call you again today in regards to your recent message you sent in, and in regards to your current appeal you have opened. As I explained in the email that I sent you shortly after the case closed out, I am more than willing to grant a full appeal so long as we receive documentation. The buyer's complaint in which they provided supporting documents for was because the XXXXXXXX that he was sold was not what was said to be described by the appraiser. I have little recourse in granting your appeal. If you provide me with documentation that this is not the case I will be happy to grant the appeal in full. Note that I had also asked for a police incident report, but I haven't received that via the fax you sent. I originally asked for this documentation to be sent in by 3/3/2013. Due to the circumstances I will extend the case by a day due to the mix-up in the case, If you need more time than I have given please reply to this email requesting it, and I will try and accommodate you within reason. If I don't hear back from you by end of day on 3/4/2013 I will be forced to close the appeal for having received no documentation. Thank you for your continued business and understanding.

Sincerely,
Alex H.
eBay Customer Service"

WTF?? This makes NO SENSE....I sent a pretty....erm.....nice reply. Basically said I know ebay policies favors the buyer and I have little hope he is going to grant any appeal and blah blah. Damage is done, I'm fvcked out of $1600....whatever. Time to go all out, sell as much as possible and move on. I'm pissed
The Following User Says Thank You to boost For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013

Longevity: 67%

Boost, it sounds like you're still in the game.

Keep fighting

Don't let that Professional Buyer win.

We're rooting for ya!

I had to Fax docs to PP several times, they claimed I never did. I faxed, uploaded, etc...

They gave you a window, now jump thru it.

Best of luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Exhausting.
Old 03-01-2013

Longevity: 65%

Did Rocky ever quit? Keep jabbing away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoneout For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-01-2013), Roscoe (03-01-2013)
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Sometimes it's not about giving up, but about learning.

I wonder how top sellers deal with this who sell items worth for $1k to $5.3k deal with problems like this.

If you ever speak on the phone with that useless rep ask him how can you protect yourself from this happening again next time. You not the first, and won't be the last to be ripped off by buyers like this. I would be worried if they ever came back again. You know criminals, if they get away with it once they'll do it again!
Old 03-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Not saying I am giving up, but rather there comes a time to stop pursuing a flawed system
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

I didn't say you giving up. I am saying "sometimes it's not about giving up, but about learning" I should of gave up a long time ago in my life. But I didn't. I kept going, even tho it's a dead end, I had to stop and learn. So one day I can come back to fight another day, just win! <--- Something like that.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 03-01-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

This is exactly why I coined the term "professional buyer" myself.

Sorry anyone has to go through this.

We have all had our share of this but I hope the OP does not give up because there are two things I wont give up on.

Beating eb/pp and allowing a buyer to defeat me when I know I am right and they are trying to destroy my account.