What Is Your Take On.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-28-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default What Is Your Take On....

Selling with legit account...

Account I am selling on now has legit info, paypal is SSN verified, February I did 67k in sales...January was 50-something. Anyhow, selling limits are 75/40k...why the hell the item limit is so low, I do not know...but that's what they are giving me.

I always follow rules and policies, except I circumvent selling limits Now after my encounter with this professional buyer, I am having a slight change of heart with ebay.

I am far beyond the 20k threshold for IRS reporting on paypal....BUT I have not reached the 200 transaction mark. I am considering selling to right under 200 transactions, maxing it out this month and then just stopping sales on this account....that way nothing is reported to the IRS. On the other hand, I have already gone pretty far with this account in less than 5 months...

Wondering what your input would be as far as what you'd do....continue to sell as much as possible until ebay one day gives the ban hammer then have sales reported to the IRS at the end of the year....OR stop selling on this account under 200 transactions on paypal so sales are not reported and just move on to another account.

There are pros and cons to either choice...I am starting to resent ebay moreso than before. Really exhausting.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2013

Longevity: 78%

If you know the items won't bring trouble i'm all for it. Just know you only get 1 shot. So make sure you know what your doing.

And just so you know, its either 20k in sales or 200 items and not both.

And....... wait.... 67k sales in a month? 50k in the other? If this is what you average a month, are you a millionaire?

Last edited by LoopHole; 02-28-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Well there were replies before I finished typing lol....I just didn't want my post showing to non-subscribed.

Last edited by TGMT²; 03-01-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost View Post
Account I am selling on now has legit info, paypal is SSN verified, February I did 67k in sales...January was 50-something. Anyhow, selling limits are 75/40k...why the hell the item limit is so low, I do not know...but that's what they are giving me.

I always follow rules and policies, except I circumvent selling limits . Now after my encounter with this professional buyer, I am having a slight change of heart with ebay.

I am far beyond the 20k threshold for IRS reporting on paypal....BUT I have not reached the 200 transaction mark. I am considering selling to right under 200 transactions, maxing it out this month and then just stopping sales on this account....that way nothing is reported to the IRS. On the other hand, I have already gone pretty far with this account in less than 5 months...

Wondering what your input would be as far as what you'd do....continue to sell as much as possible until ebay one day gives the ban hammer then have sales reported to the IRS at the end of the year....OR stop selling on this account under 200 transactions on paypal so sales are not reported and just move on to another account.

There are pros and cons to either choice...I am starting to resent ebay moreso than before. Really exhausting.

I do 5 figures every month (non Ebay) but I wouldn't go back to a real account even if they paid me.

I see no reason to. Maybe someone can give us a reason.

With that said, it appears you may be heading towards a 6 figure month. I may keep that account and start rotating Stealths on new EB accounts.

"Gird your Loins" Google it!
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Spread out the sales man. And keep this account going if you can or want to. What will you do if they ban it or shut it down? Why risk it! More accounts = more sales = no limits.
Old 03-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Selling with legit account...

I always follow rules and policies, except I circumvent selling limits Now after my encounter with this professional buyer, I am having a slight change of heart with ebay.

I have one account that goes over 200/20k.

The others are kept under.

Ideally, I think, would be to stay under 200/20k with all accounts.
Old 03-01-2013
Threadstarter  

So you all are suggesting to stay under 200 transactions and just move on to other accounts....even though this is a legit account?
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Look it's up to you if you want to go on or not. If it's legit and you can grow it and some day be top ranking in your category then keep it! It will help you.

If I were you and the money is so good. I'd spread out my sales and get more stealths going.
Old 03-01-2013

Longevity: 82%

Headaches like the one you just encountered with that buyer would have been avoided if you were stealth.

When you're stealth you no longer have to worry about losing money due to eBay's buyer favoritism.

When you're stealth, you no longer have to worry about miserable f*cks leaving you bad feedback without contacting you.

I could make a list and go on and on about the benefits, but when you're stealth, you have the advantage. For every negative situation the monkey's at ebay cause, you can counteract it. Anytime you can walk away from an account, you leave ebay holding their hand out for their money. Sure, it's fine for them to screw you, but they still expect their money right? With stealth, you can just leave that hand held out, waiting for the payment.

Every time I get screwed by ebay, I walk away from that account, and 90% of the time, the fees ebay is left waiting for, exceeds the bad decision ebay made to cause it.

I have so many accounts, that walking away from an account is like taking out the trash. There will alway's be more trash to take out, so I'm not worried in the least about ever running out of trash.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (03-01-2013), GreenGhost (03-02-2013), megalon (03-02-2013), stanislav (03-02-2013)
Old 03-01-2013
Threadstarter  

I have left them with the bill in the past....to the tune or around $10,000 in fees total. Thats not my concern here...the $1600 is done, the buyer is most likely getting away with it so its whatever.

My point is I am able to do do $60k+ a month on this account alone. Ebay and paypal "trust me". February I pushed 30k through paypal within 2 days and withdrew it all with no issue. Of course thats not to say itll continue to happen, but yes this account is profitable and if my limits werent so damn low, I could easily do over 100k per month.

I do have two stealths that need built up....its getting there slowly, but I dont see them being as successful for a few months. This account I am using now is a powerhouse and its only 5 months in...I took big risks because I could provide any and all info ebay and paypal through my way.
The Following User Says Thank You to boost For This Useful Post:
stanislav (03-02-2013)
Old 03-01-2013

So why not sell from 50 accounts?

I had a similar situation, where my sales had increased to the point to where my accounts were drawing major attention strictly because of the volume of sales. My products seem to be a bit riskier than yours from the sounds of it, but back a few years ago, my legit account made it about 6 months. I got hit with the limitations, the works. . .I submitted everything and then made it another 4 months before being suspended.

It was constant headaches. Trying to keep my PS and TRS status, keeping perfect feedback, trying to keep everyone satisfied, kissing ass of ungrateful buyers to secure good feedback. I thought it was great. The cashflow was tremendous, so worth all the effort to keep an account in good standing. I was under the impression that only accounts with TRS with hundreds of positive feedback can generate revenue. The day my suspension came down I felt like one of those wall street guys on ledges during the market crash.

Since becoming stealth, I have tripled my revenue, and cut the headaches in half. Certain aspects are a little more work, I've had to quit my dayjob to be able to do this fulltime but it's really paying off. During the Christmas months I was generating 15k per week profit. Insane money, and without stealth, no way it would have been possible. I expect to make 300k this year as a conservative number. I'm not sure how well this will last for the long-term, only a matter of time before paypal requires SSN for registration like banks do, but for now I'm taking advantage of it, and making plans for the future, when stealth is not an option.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (03-01-2013)
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

The new improved "stealth guide slogan" No more worries on losing money due to eBay's buyers! No more miserable f*cks leaving you feedback! 1R$ income! Divorce! Having a bad day! lost your kitty cat? Then this is the book for you!

I love it man you speak the truth! I have read one post you made and I was like, so relaxed about ebay after reading it and you are right!

Also some of the things you say have eyes watching every word and might have a new policy about things. Just saying not anyone on here but them.

You are just AWESOME!
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

boost
Nothing is over done over night, takes some work! But with time you will get there. I even told you get many more stealths so you can avoid limits!
Old 03-01-2013
Threadstarter  

That's the thing - sure I can sell on 50 accounts or whatever...but I need to build those accounts, plus that means I need 50 bank accounts and that is not going to happen. I have two stealths and one more with legit info...all have 100/5000 limits. The one with legit info has had stuff sold on it before and has been open since 2011. I am trying to build all of those accounts as well.

I can have a $500k+ year this year continuing with this one account...obviously more if I build my other accounts as well. It's just difficult to make a decision on the best route....obviously sell on the other accounts as well, but I'm wondering if it is beneficial to stick with the one account as a "bread and butter" account and the rest supplement me when I can't sell anymore for the month. You know what I mean?
Old 03-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Nothing is over done over night, takes some work! But with time you will get there. I even told you get many more stealths so you can avoid limits!
Yea....avoid limits to an extent. Everything takes time and work, I'm not worried about that...just not sure what I want to do as far as this account goes.
Old 03-01-2013

Quote:
That's the thing - sure I can sell on 50 accounts or whatever...but I need to build those accounts, plus that means I need 50 bank accounts and that is not going to happen. I have two stealths and one more with legit info...all have 100/5000 limits. The one with legit info has had stuff sold on it before and has been open since 2011. I am trying to build all of those accounts as well.

I can have a $500k+ year this year continuing with this one account...obviously more if I build my other accounts as well. It's just difficult to make a decision on the best route....obviously sell on the other accounts as well, but I'm wondering if it is beneficial to stick with the one account as a "bread and butter" account and the rest supplement me when I can't sell anymore for the month. You know what I mean?
Nothing wrong with having 50 bank accounts. Even though it may seem unusual, I know a person who works at Chase and he said, it's not unusual for clients to have a dozen accounts. Most people don't, but a lot of people have different savings accounts set up for different purposes. A College account, a Vacation account, an account to save down payment, an account for each child etc. . .

You can do this for any branch you choose. I have accounts with BofA, suntrust, chase, wells fargo, usaa, unionbank, usbank, a local credit union and am in the process of opening a couple more probably this weekend. I will start our with 2 accounts with each bank and gradually add an account to each per month, give or take.

What I did was call suntrust and explained that I need quite a few accounts for my home business. I explained that in 2008 I was the victim of fraud and I would like to know if it's possible to have a different account for each person who sends me payments by paypal(they don't know that the accounts are linked to my paypal, they're not that smart). That way if there's ever a act of fraud I know who did it. Seemed perfectly logical to her, she didn't question it and notated the system so that I don't have to explain to any cs reps.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013

BTW: the person from suntrust told me over the phone that they have clients with over 100 accounts.
Old 03-01-2013

Longevity: 69%

The thing that bothers me is that the new accounts have a mere 10/750 limit. sure it may increase after 90 days or so and will be worth it in the long run say you have 5 stealths with all 10 items per month and they all increase after 90 days to about 50 thats great but it just seems kinda long, but im not complaining cos il be doing it
Old 03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
If you're making 6k+ a week (almost 1k a day) I hate to walk away from that.

Can you sell this product elsewhere and use PP as your merchant?

Change is inevitable.
Tell me about it. I know the day will be coming. I'm just hoping I can keep going for a few more years which seems like decent odds.

I could sell elsewhere, but nothing comes remotely close to ebay. Amazon doesn't touch ebay for what I do.

I could open my own website, and probably become big enough to compete with the big guys in the same field. That's my goal, and will be coming in the next couple years I believe. I just need the cash flow to get it going big, because the only way I can compete is to go very big. The top company has little competition, they own the market, so to generate competition, I'd have to come out guns blazing.

I've done my research and based on my connections I believe I can offer the same product at a substantially less price and also offer different products that they haven't thought of yet. Basically, I can steal a lot of their idea's and expand upon it. I'd need about a half million to get it going, so that's my goal. Hopefully 2 or 3 more years at this rate on ebay and I should be ok.

Changes don't happen too fast on ebay, so if that day does come, we should hear about it before hand.
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
So why not sell from 50 accounts?

I had a similar situation, where my sales had increased to the point to where my accounts were drawing major attention strictly because of the volume of sales. My products seem to be a bit riskier than yours from the sounds of it, but back a few years ago, my legit account made it about 6 months. I got hit with the limitations, the works. . .I submitted everything and then made it another 4 months before being suspended.

It was constant headaches. Trying to keep my PS and TRS status, keeping perfect feedback, trying to keep everyone satisfied, kissing ass of ungrateful buyers to secure good feedback. I thought it was great. The cashflow was tremendous, so worth all the effort to keep an account in good standing. I was under the impression that only accounts with TRS with hundreds of positive feedback can generate revenue. The day my suspension came down I felt like one of those wall street guys on ledges during the market crash.

Since becoming stealth, I have tripled my revenue, and cut the headaches in half. Certain aspects are a little more work, I've had to quit my dayjob to be able to do this fulltime but it's really paying off. During the Christmas months I was generating 15k per week profit. Insane money, and without stealth, no way it would have been possible. I expect to make 300k this year as a conservative number. I'm not sure how well this will last for the long-term, only a matter of time before paypal requires SSN for registration like banks do, but for now I'm taking advantage of it, and making plans for the future, when stealth is not an option.
That's what I wanted to hear when I was down a few days ago! Yup nothing is forever! But I made things forever to last! A few steps ahead of their system just in case!
Old 03-01-2013
Banned

Quote:

Please MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! It's not so hard in the US Try being in my spot!

Build up those limits. $1 store thread!

So get that $500k+ a year. How about keep this account that you got! Plus work on 25 other stealths. take it 1 stealth step at a time!
Old 03-01-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Nothing wrong with having 50 bank accounts.

Even though it may seem unusual, I know a person who works at Chase and he said, it's not unusual for clients to have a dozen accounts.

Most people don't, but a lot of people have different savings accounts set up for different purposes. A College account, a Vacation account, an account to save down payment, an account for each child etc. . .

You can do this for any branch you choose. I have accounts with BofA, suntrust, chase, wells fargo, usaa, unionbank, usbank, a local credit union and am in the process of opening a couple more probably this weekend. I will start our with 2 accounts with each bank and gradually add an account to each per month, give or take.

What I did was call suntrust and explained that I need quite a few accounts for my home business. I explained that in 2008 I was the victim of fraud and I would like to know if it's possible to have a different account for each person who sends me payments by paypal(they don't know that the accounts are linked to my paypal, they're not that smart). That way if there's ever a act of fraud I know who did it. Seemed perfectly logical to her, she didn't question it and notated the system so that I don't have to explain to any cs reps.
Ha, I have 15 accounts at Chase, so far. I talked with the manager, some young guy about 27.

I told him exactly what I was doing. I needed these accounts for PP and the deposits would be in different names.

Chase Manager: Cool. I don't care how many accounts you open. Just understand that you have to pay a fee for EACH account.

Roscoe: Of course I understand the fees are per account.

Chase Manager: Did you want to open those 30 accounts Today?

Roscoe: No thanks, I'm not ready yet. How about we do 5.

Chase Manager: Cool. Should I use the info from your other account to open these 5?

Roscoe: Absolutely
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post: