Transfering money trhough different Paypal accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Transfering money trhough different Paypal accounts?

Hi guys, I have 4 Paypal accounts, but I will need to withdraw money from only one. Can I transfer money from the first 3 accounts to the 4-th one without a problem? Will Paypal link the accounts that way? I am talking about regular transfers of about $1000. Of course it will be better to send the money like a gift to avoid any fees. But will that cause any problems with Paypal? All 4 accounts are with verified information and are working fine from about 2 years.

thanks in advance for your answers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-09-2013

Longevity: 64%

Not sure if it is a good idea.
Old 04-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumen1 View Post
Hi guys, I have 4 Paypal accounts, but I will need to withdraw money from only one. Can I transfer money from the first 3 accounts to the 4-th one without a problem? Will Paypal link the accounts that way? I am talking about regular transfers of about $1000. Of course it will be better to send the money like a gift to avoid any fees. But will that cause any problems with Paypal? All 4 accounts are with verified information and are working fine from about 2 years.

Of course this will work...for about 5 minutes.
The Following User Says Thank You to slim jim For This Useful Post:
stanislav (05-08-2013)
Old 04-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

Would you put your hand into fire to burn yourself?

If you would then use paypal the way you said.

Then find out about PAIN.

Not a sensible, wise, ideal, good or suitable idea at all or ever.

NO

ps do not even think of trying this method
Old 04-09-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
Of course this will work...for about 5 minutes.

So many people have lost so many accounts and had so much money held for doing this and yet people still want to do this.

OP----

Only those who have tons of experience can get by with doing this.

Listen to the slim and GB, you will cause more harm to yourself then good.

Find other methods but do not do this unless you are extremely skilled.

With only 4 accounts you could lose them all and end up with no money and no accounts real quick.
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

I know it is not the best idea, but it doesn't seem that I have a choice... The problem is, that I must send the money to my company (tehy will go through my accountant and I will pay taxes for them, so everything will be legal). I can open 4 bank accounts of my company's name of course, but then the authorities will ask who are those other 3 people, which names will show of the bank statements and what bussiness exactly I have with them. And I may get to a lot of trouble.

So you guys are sure, that even if I transfer the money via the normal method (not as a gift) and pay the Paypal fee every time, this will still not work?

Any ideas how to resolve this?

thanks again.
Old 04-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you do not need to open bank accounts in different names, they are in your name, if you are unsure if the bank will accept money from a stealth name paypal, then just make the paypal in a slight variation name of your own.
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

I know that the bank accounts are not a problem. But the Paypal accounts have different names of different (real) persons. They are already working, their documents have been approved, ID documents approved, all is OK and they are already linked to their ebay accounts, so I can't just stop using these...

The bank will accept the money of course, but if the authorities make a revision of my company's documents and see, that I receive money from 3 different and unknown persons, THIS will be a problem...
Old 04-09-2013

Longevity: 66%

You can transfer the money, of course, but it's not recommended. As said, it will eventually lead to links and accounts being closed.

If you absolutely have no other choice, then at least transfer the money to someone else's account first (someone you trust) and have them transfer it to your other account. You can also transfer to someone's account and have them transfer to someone else's account and then transfer to you. This way it goes through two other people before it hits your main.

Although, if Paypal ever wanted to look into this, they would clearly see the pattern, no matter how many account's you transfer it through.

If I were you, I'd look into other ways of getting the money, search the forums, their are other ways.
Old 04-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I know that the bank accounts are not a problem. But the Paypal accounts have different names of different (real) persons. They are already working, their documents have been approved, ID documents approved, all is OK and they are already linked to their ebay accounts, so I can't just stop using these...

The bank will accept the money of course, but if the authorities make a revision of my company's documents and see, that I receive money from 3 different and unknown persons, THIS will be a problem...
Many banks will let deposits through in different names...one of the corner stones of stealth is being able to add REAL bank accounts to your pp accounts and KEEPING the stealth name.

This is all well covered in the guide and around the forums.

What is the name of the bank you are using?
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

As I said, it is not the bank, that is the problem. The problem will come when a tax inspector comes for a revision and sees the bank statements from my company's account. Then he will ask who are those persons and why are they sending me money. He may accuse me for money laundering or God knowhs why if I don't get him clear answers (which obviously I can't).
Old 04-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
As I said, it is not the bank, that is the problem. The problem will come when a tax inspector comes for a revision and sees the bank statements from my company's account. Then he will ask who are those persons and why are they sending me money. He may accuse me for money laundering or God knowhs why if I don't get him clear answers (which obviously I can't).
So you are looking for us to give you replies to taxation issues in Bulgaria?

HTH can we do that?

Old 04-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Of course I don't. I have asked if I can transfer money trough different paypal accounts if I do that normally and pay the fees. I explained my situation just for you to see why that is necessary for me. Of course I don't think there is any difference between this kind of taxation issues in Bulgaria or USA, but anyway - that was not my point.
Old 04-10-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

Be careful, if you can avoid leaving a footprint avoid it
Old 04-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Of course I don't. I have asked if I can transfer money trough different paypal accounts if I do that normally and pay the fees. I explained my situation just for you to see why that is necessary for me. Of course I don't think there is any difference between this kind of taxation issues in Bulgaria or USA, but anyway - that was not my point.
To be honest any kind of transfer is risky. I don't know your country's laws so I can not comment on tax law. But if I was going to do something like this you are paying the fees or else your account is limited. If you can take them then you have to send and invoice even if it is bogus for something to each PayPal from your main one like you are providing them inventory. Even like this it is risky. But that would be the best way to go. Make it up and try to keep it as legit as possible. I can promise you sending gifts from one account to another over PayPal in the US is risky in a place like Bulgaria you wont last more than two transfers before everything is shut down. Sorry to say but you home country isn't exactly on the list of trusted countries with PayPal. If it does work I can't guarantee it but that would be the most ideal way if you have to transfer between accounts. You just need to consider it the cost of doing business.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
rumen1 (04-10-2013)
Old 04-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your answer. You are absolutely right - my country for sure shouldn't be in the list of thrusted countries. What I was thinking was, that if I transfer the money normally (and paying the fees), that will be a benefit for Paypal, so they shouldn't have a problem with that. But who knows...

I tried to just change the names of the persons in these accounts and leave all the other info the same, but it wasn't such easier, than I thought.
Old 04-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Your country's taxes make it difficult to advise you on even using paypal.

If your tax laws are strict about names as you said, your options are limited.
That was my meaning.

You are really at risk of having limitations put on your working business accounts., with your suggested method.

Old 04-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I tried to just change the names of the persons in these accounts and leave all the other info the same, but it wasn't such easier, than I thought.
Paypal does not like people who try to change names on accounts - looks like fraud or so in terms of risk analysis.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (04-14-2013)
Old 04-13-2013

Longevity: 80%

Will this work? :

Using all the accounts to buy some stuff at a "stealth store" that goes right into one paypal or something??
Old 04-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

..... Nope.

Old 04-14-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Paypal does not like people who try to change names on accounts - looks like fraud or so in terms of risk analysis.
Only time a name change may work is for a woman's family name account who got married.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Elijah (04-15-2013), GreenBean (04-14-2013)
Old 04-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Changes of any sort to a paypal account trip flags.

Banks have similar steps in place.

A certain combination of changes will cause the worst flag to be raised.

That is a limitation. It does not mean a permanent one. It does mean the account is looked at & restricted until everything is resolved.

If the account is not capable of having that happen, then that is fatal.

paypal will always protect itself.

Nothing is easy with them.