0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now - Page 28 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #595  
Old 07-12-2015
Smoothness's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 205
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

So far this is what I've noticed and learned. When you make your account make PayPal first verify it with vcc avs and bank account. Make sure you use a real phone instead of google voice or voip. Then only after you get op verified then you should make a eBay. If you follow this outline your chances will be higher and you will get less chances of getting 0/00 but of course everything else must be on point too like cookies and ip and addresses etc.
Ssn honestly I think it helps but it's not necessary. But remember those 2 things. Get op verified then you make eBay. I noticed that if I make a business pp and have it fully verified chances of me getting high limit when sign up for eBay is a lot higher. But of course I need to do more testing to be totally sure
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smoothness For This Useful Post:
galigusso (07-17-2015), newjerseymax (08-10-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #596  
Old 07-12-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
So far this is what I've noticed and learned. When you make your account make PayPal first verify it with vcc avs and bank account. Make sure you use a real phone instead of google voice or voip. Then only after you get op verified then you should make a eBay. If you follow this outline your chances will be higher and you will get less chances of getting 0/00 but of course everything else must be on point too like cookies and ip and addresses etc.
Ssn honestly I think it helps but it's not necessary. But remember those 2 things. Get op verified then you make eBay. I noticed that if I make a business pp and have it fully verified chances of me getting high limit when sign up for eBay is a lot higher. But of course I need to do more testing to be totally sure
How are you creating Business PP accounts now?

Last I tried, it required a SS# to "upgrade".
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 07-13-2015
Smoothness's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 205
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
How are you creating Business PP accounts now?

Last I tried, it required a SS# to "upgrade".
i register as a corp. use EIN.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smoothness For This Useful Post:
es124 (08-08-2017), galigusso (07-18-2015), mayflower (07-18-2015)
  #598  
Old 07-18-2015
galigusso's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 91
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

It usually works like this with GV. Confirmed many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Sometimes, I use Google Voice to create an account and intentionally get 0/0 limits so I can have higher initial limits. I've gotten 0/0 to as high as 50, and I get 50 about 20% of the time.
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 07-18-2015
galigusso's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 91
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

This tactic is effective in some cases. I saw "fax your info" and large limit increase 100k/25k at the same time. And if you are doing the right thing - you get those limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Sometimes, I use Google Voice to create an account and intentionally get 0/0 limits so I can have higher initial limits. I've gotten 0/0 to as high as 50, and I get 50 about 20% of the time.
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old 07-18-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by galigusso View Post
This tactic is effective in some cases. I saw "fax your info" and large limit increase 100k/25k at the same time. And if you are doing the right thing - you get those limits.
Sorry, could you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand.

Are you saying that Google Voice results in 25,000 items per month, or that faxing in your documentation does, or....?
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #601  
Old 07-18-2015
galigusso's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 91
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

No, its not about Google Voice. GV cuts your limits to 0/0 instantly - that's the fact. But the tactic of getting "in trouble" (as you mentioned with GV) and then getting the limit increase is very effective if you know what you are doing.
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 07-18-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
i register as a corp. use EIN.
You means just use EIN with SSN? How it happens?
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 07-18-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by galigusso View Post
No, its not about Google Voice. GV cuts your limits to 0/0 instantly - that's the fact. But the tactic of getting "in trouble" (as you mentioned with GV) and then getting the limit increase is very effective if you know what you are doing.
To clarify:

You're claiming you have been able to get 0/0 limits, and then get 1000 items per month, in one increase?
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 07-18-2015
galigusso's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 91
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Let's say the account is 3k/50. You call to increase your limits. They have some concerns and ask for docs. You say that you will send everything soon, but you need higher limits asap. Your limits are still 3k/50, but account is now on hold. You can't list anything for now. You get increase to 50k/1k in about 15 min after your phone call. You still can't list anything, but the limit is now increased. You fax your docs. They release your account.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 07-18-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by galigusso View Post
Let's say the account is 3k/50. You call to increase your limits. They have some concerns and ask for docs. You say that you will send everything soon, but you need higher limits asap. Your limits are still 3k/50, but account is now on hold. You can't list anything for now. You get increase to 50k/1k in about 15 min after your phone call. You still can't list anything, but the limit is now increased. You fax your docs. They release your account.
Ahh, I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I've only had a request for docs once, and it was for my ID. The rep gave increased my limits 500%, but I needed to send docs for FUTURE increases. My account wasn't on hold or limited. Interesting to hear about different methods eBay uses. Thank you for sharing.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
es124 (08-08-2017), mayflower (07-19-2015)
  #606  
Old 07-20-2015
Smoothness's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 205
Thanks: 13
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

how d you fax docs when u are stealthing?
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 07-20-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
how d you fax docs when u are stealthing?
I don't "fax" anything. You can upload the docs via email.

But to answer your question, simply go to a UPS store and fax it there. They do it for 25 cents a page or something.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 07-21-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 70,189
Thanks: 5,579
Thanked 8,398 Times in 7,701 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
how d you fax docs when u are stealthing?
Many options - like Ghost said, UPS store...Staples...Kinkos...landline
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 07-21-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Ahh, I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I've only had a request for docs once, and it was for my ID. The rep gave increased my limits 500%, but I needed to send docs for FUTURE increases. My account wasn't on hold or limited. Interesting to hear about different methods eBay uses. Thank you for sharing.
how to make your id work?
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 07-21-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayflower View Post
how to make your id work?
It's against the forum rules to discuss this topic.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old 02-04-2016
technokidd1's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Yes the problem is most likely the fact that the paypal account used only has a card linked, which in most cases isn't even verified. For US accounts If you have $2 on the card you can verify the card with PayPal for an higher chance of higher limits, however if you really want to take it a step higher you'll want to verify not just add the bank account to your PayPal. And please don't forget to verify the email address. I've done this mistake far too much.
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 12-08-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 123
Thanks: 4
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

I just started a new ebay/paypal account 2 weeks ago
I got a 10/$1000 limit
- Paypal was verified and confirmed
- Phone number was Tracfone but the number shows as no name on white pages search
That did me in I will wait until I can get my name registered properly with Tracphone and try to call in and increase my limits
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 12-08-2016
MU
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 286
Thanks: 7
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernman View Post
I just started a new ebay/paypal account 2 weeks ago
I got a 10/$1000 limit
- Paypal was verified and confirmed
- Phone number was Tracfone but the number shows as no name on white pages search
That did me in I will wait until I can get my name registered properly with Tracphone and try to call in and increase my limits
That's not what did you in, you people over think this shiit way to much...1000/$25000 accounts are simple to make...it's all about the wait if you did everything correctly when making the eBay/PP acct, do not message me I will not hold your hand
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 08-08-2017
Sim Sim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
Another victim of 0/0 here; I call them drown accounts in my world with eBay.
Have you ever been able to recover a drowned/gone account?

I just started a new stealth account and accidentally linked the old card to a new PayPal account, then my account got restricted until I verify my ID. Could I just use a new user profile on my laptop and star fresh?
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 08-22-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Yesterday I started a new stealth account. At the time I didn't know that using Google Voice was an automatic 0/$0 selling limit. Is there anyway to recover this account or do I have to start from scratch?
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 08-22-2018
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,684
Thanks: 503
Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,488 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by danky01 View Post
Yesterday I started a new stealth account. At the time I didn't know that using Google Voice was an automatic 0/$0 selling limit. Is there anyway to recover this account or do I have to start from scratch?
Call Ebay customer services. It's a no lose situation for you.
__________________
UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
IDENTITY CONFIRMED ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
GET FRESH RESIDENTIAL IP ADDRESSES HERE
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
selling limits for new accounts they_screwed_me_too Subscriber Discussions 18 02-15-2015 09:08 AM
Selling limits for new accounts bode UK eBay & Paypal 6 09-01-2011 03:00 PM
eBay Limits, What accounts don't have any? sapo916 Subscriber Discussions 7 02-02-2011 03:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58