0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now - Page 24 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-30-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

I'm with you Bjammin. Been getting the 5/500 a lot, and a few high limit accounts sprinkled in as well. Does seem very random. Been trying everything and doing things completely at random and there does not seem to be a rhyme or reason to what eBay is doing.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

ebay is weirding me out. the heck are they up to right now
Old 11-05-2014

Longevity: 55%

got a 5000 / 50,000 lmao WTH!
Old 11-06-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0len_love View Post
got a 5000 / 50,000 lmao WTH!
nice, any methods you used to make this account that are worth noting?
Old 11-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Got one myself.
Its completely random.
Old 11-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

all my tracfones account where 0/0 i had to call everytime and get them to 0/10.
this sucks because calling them is a pain...
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 56%

The Problem:

This is my first time posting anything (after years of reading) but I too have suffered from the immediate 0/0 on Ebay many times. As you know calling in after that is just pure luck of any success. So while looking for an answer I stumbled on this thread and I came up with an idea. I noticed that whenever I accepted the terms and conditions from Paypal on my first sale and was being directed back to eBay to confirm the listing it would time out after a long "working" period. I would close the window and log back in to see my limits set at 0/0.
If I returned back to Ebay without any delay following the PayPal agreement I would have 10/1000 selling limits. I couldn't find any pattern to follow and started noticing that it was happening more often lately.

The Fix:

On my next account I tried something different. Instead of choosing PayPal to guarantee my selling fees I chose to add a credit card instead. I used the same credit card/avs/vcc that I used to set up the paypal account that's attached to the eBay account already (I always make a small purchase first).......so the billing address is already saved. Hit save, and voila! The item lists and I get a 10/1000.
I imagine the item will eventually be taken down and I'll have to call Ebay and answer the same 3 "New Customer" questions: Receipt? Shipping Carrier? Where is the item now?
I'm super cool with that because that's is a million times better than calling on a 0/0 out of the gate. We all know why.
I haven't had the chance to do this enough (I just tried it twice, worked both times) to say that I guarantee it will work 100% of the time. But I think you all would agree that it bypasses the part which appears to precede the eventual MC999 0/0. Please let me know your thoughts and success as I am quite curious myself.

Follow up:

Here are a few other things I do non-related to the idea presented above:

1. After I list my first item I stay in that account and browse a lot. I add stuff to my wish list, I follow sellers, I bid on an item, etc.... I do this for at least 15 minutes. I can't say that this definitively helps stop my item from being removed but it appears to have swayed in my favor a few time. If I'm in a hurry I skip this because it definitely does not work every time.

2. This may be old news but I use an app called "Buyanumba" to get my numbers. They are $1.99 each and last for a month. If you want it longer that you have to renew. Very important. Gone is gone. It works fine with PayPal and Ebay with automated calls. It will not receive text messages. If anyone know of a phone or app or anything that does please let me know. Tracfone won't either.

Finally I want to give a huge "Thank you" to Aspkin. Reading and applying the concepts in eBay Stealth put me light years ahead of where I was. Probably saved my life too because I was going ****ing nuts before.
I purchased and read Amazon Ghost as well. I haven't implemented those ideas yet because of lack of time. It was however a great starting point in the education needed to post multiple ads on Craigslist. If anybody has experience with high-level posting on Craigslist please let me know.

All in all were pretty lucky because Ebay and PayPal are child's play compared to Amazon and Craigslist. Knock on wood

Good luck. Please let me know if you have any luck with this.
Peace.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tropicalfl For This Useful Post:
bronwyn (12-08-2014), lawe321 (12-05-2014), nammage (12-05-2014), ricketty (12-03-2014)
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 82%

i created a new account.. and started to sell as ususal.... got 0/0... IT is the first time to experience..

Will try again later.

it is crazy
Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
i created a new account.. and started to sell as ususal.... got 0/0... IT is the first time to experience..

Will try again later.

it is crazy
Selling right away?
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 82%

Yes. Always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Selling right away?
Old 12-28-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

I've been getting 0/0 as soon as i registered seller account, even before listing anything
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 74%

Hey everyone been away busy with the whole holiday sales craziness. I see that everyone is still having trouble with making new accounts.

I haven't made new accounts in a LONG time probably 3 months or so. So I am going to try either later on today or sometime this week. Last time I tried the method I had finally "perfected" (not really just seemed to work for me) worked 9 out of 10 times. I will try again with the same method and do 10 accounts and see if I get the 0/0 limit or if it still works. I will let you guys know
Old 12-29-2014

Ok so I made 5 seller accounts today.
I list an item right away, thats just the way I do things. I do not add bank accounts to paypal. (I dont do that til later when I know it is going to be a decent account)

I opened 4 of them with TRACFONE
and 1 of them with PINGER (kind of like textalk, its an app for free phone numbers)

4 out of the 4, were successful. 3 had 5/$500 limits and 1 had 10/1,000 limit
The one I opened with pinger app was 0/0 and was told to call to lift limits and discuss my selling strategy and goals, when I tried to lift it.

So 4 out of 5 success rate and the 1 that was not successful I am 100% is because a free number carrier was used and not an actual phone line carrier.

I have to do my regular stealth work, but over the next few days I am going to open more. And I will keep you posted on what happens!
The Following User Says Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
trosky (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

wow really ? do you mind sharing a a little step by step on how you create both ebay and paypal ? what kind of vcc did you used ? and did you have to confirmed the $1.95 on vcc ? i know you dont attach vba until later.. and you creating ebay regular account first then convert into seller account or create seller account from start ? also at what point do you link the paypal account to ebay ? and are you creating paypal via ebay 'sign up' ? sorry for many questions.

I just bought myself couple of tracfone tonjight, was going to give it a shot and want to make sure I dont waste it. thanks for your time
Old 12-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

ok so I just created 1 account and got 5/$500 limit but when I try to list my first item and ebay is asking to verify identity and have 2 options, 1) link a verified paypal account or 2) add a bank and verify. of course i havent attach any bank to my paypal yet. but looks like i have to in order to list anything
Old 12-30-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Its always a good idea to have your PayPal account set up and attached before selling. Setting up the PP as far as you can (credit card, VBA, etc) is also a good idea.
Old 12-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by google9 View Post
wow really ? do you mind sharing a a little step by step on how you create both ebay and paypal ? what kind of vcc did you used ? and did you have to confirmed the $1.95 on vcc ?

i know you dont attach vba until later.. and you creating ebay regular account first then convert into seller account or create seller account from start ? also at what point do you link the paypal account to ebay ? and are you creating paypal via ebay 'sign up' ? sorry for many questions.

I just bought myself couple of tracfone tonjight, was going to give it a shot and want to make sure I dont waste it. thanks for your time
Ok I will help the best I can without divulging all my secrets lol.
I have distinct steps, I follow every time and it works.
I make an ebay account first, like if I bid or try to buy. Then I make a paypal account, I add the credit card. And I initiate the $1.95 charge for th code. Obviously I can not confirm right away but I at least get it started. Then I attach the paypal to the ebay account. I will try to list something first before making it a seller ebay account. I let ebay prompt me to do it. Do the phone call for their code, follow through and attach paypal as my payment method. And Wallah! You have a seller account.

I obviously do other things, its the little things that count. My best advice is DO NOT RUSH. If you are in a hurry to make the accounts do not make any till you have the time and patience.

You have to have to have to!!! Act like a new person. You do not have to act like a stupid clueless person but you should act like what you are "to them" a new ebayer and new seller. Research stuff on their help pages, watch some videos. Look up the items you are trying to sell so you can see the seller market. And DO NOT list high dollar or high risk items. Low risk lower dollar is better in the first month or so of the account.

I hope that helps!
lawe321 (12-30-2014)
Old 12-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

So, I saved up my stealth in August, because I know that by Christmas, mc999 off the hook. Has it cooled yet?
Old 12-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
So, I saved up my stealth in August, because I know that by Christmas, mc999 off the hook. Has it cooled yet?
In October and November I was loosing accounts like crazy. I went from having over 50 to just above 20. Soooo it was not fun.

Of course some stupid stuff on my own but not all of it due to that.
As of now I have not lost an account in 3 weeks so I think it has finally cooled down. But dont quote me on it lol
Old 01-01-2015

Longevity: 97%

Happy new year 2015 everyone! Im just returning to stealth after a long while working in the real world, now im just roaring to get back! Ive been on this forum since 2007, and quite some experience with stealth in the past, but as time passes and technology and EB evolve...

damn this MC999. still havent able to get a single 10/1000 accounts. all ones Ive made so far getting 0/00 (0 for 3 so far)

so far, i am suspecting that it is because:
1) use of ded. IP VPN. however, i always geolocate the IP, and make the account with address and googlevoice phone number from the same vicinity, so I dont know if that can be the problem
2) so far, ive tried both real house address, as well as apartment address. both same result, however, i've read that using apartment address leads to 0/00, so not sure if that may be contributing to it.
3) all accounts are more than 1 week registered, with solid browsing history, made 1-2 bids on, before trying to turn in to a seller account. 80% verified (VCC+VBA) PP attached and linked to eB before attempting to list 1st item

basically, every time so far, ive tried to list 1st item, gets taken to the page where it calls (or text) you to confirm identity, pass that, then update seller payment method (paypal), and takes you to paypal to agree to the terms, and after doing that, returns to eB, and then (sometimes the page times out), BAM! 0/00. and if the listing successfully goes through first then it gets removed with a MC999 email.

can someone shed some light on this as I'd really like to join the club where I can squeeze out some 10/1000 accounts from the get go. unfortunately, I dont have access to a real physical USA IP via dongle or DSL since I'm in Canada, so that leaves VPN only solid option for me. but having a Dedicated IP should work well.

good news is so far (fingers and toes crossed) i was able to get the 0/00 accounts back with the limits changed to 10/1000 or higher, so its all good that way. what can i say, im people friendly and can talk up a storm.

Last edited by Van Player; 01-01-2015 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-01-2015

Longevity: 97%

YEAH! Got my 1st 10/1000

good start to the new year for sure!
The Following User Says Thank You to Van Player For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (03-03-2015)
Old 01-02-2015

Hey VAN!
Welcome back and although experience always always helps, ebay has become a different beast as of late.

If you read in full, actually several times, the threads on 0/0 limits you will get many tips and clues on how to stream line your process and have it be successful 9 out of 10 times.

I know you are in CA so I am not sure what makes it different for you, but for USA I am a firm believer, name must match the zip code and a real carrier phone number. No free services. HOPE THAT HELPS!
Van Player (01-03-2015)