How I built my eBay account with a selling limit of 73500/$1,400,000.00 l - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: How I built my eBay account with a selling limit of 73500/$1,400,000.00 l

Quote:
Originally Posted by emings5 View Post
Wait wait wait. I think I finally got it.

When you tell them " Joe Blow, A real address you have data base info on. "

This " previous address" should definitely be never used with a suspended account though right? If thats what your saying that actually makes perfect sense.
This is extremely simple.

REAL NAME or name variation, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, number etc...

When you call in, the rep cant find you at ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, so, you tell them you just moved and give them YOUR REAL ADDRESS or a REAL PREVIOUS address to look up in the data base.

Nothing more than that. They are looking AT THE DATA BASE not at ebay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (09-02-2015), emings5 (09-03-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-02-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: How I built my eBay account with a selling limit of 73500/$1,400,000.00 l

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
This is extremely simple.

REAL NAME or name variation, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, number etc...

When you call in, the rep cant find you at ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, so, you tell them you just moved and give them YOUR REAL ADDRESS or a REAL PREVIOUS address to look up in the data base.

Nothing more than that. They are looking AT THE DATA BASE not at ebay.

MUCHO PERFECTO
Old 09-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
GOA wants to be dumb yesterday.
50% Useful member 50% forum trash.
He must be a board, lonely, small minded forum troll. At least for the day.
Well, even if I were a "board, lonely, small minded forum troll" I can take great comfort in the fact that I'm an INTELLIGENT "troll" who knows the difference between "bored" and "board".

(Hint: I'm not a piece of lumber!)
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
yankee (09-02-2015)
Old 09-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Well, even if I were a "board, lonely, small minded forum troll" I can take great comfort in the fact that I'm an INTELLIGENT "troll" who knows the difference between "bored" and "board".

(Hint: I'm not a piece of lumber!)
I like you today. Lets go for every other day? Just joshin ya.
Old 09-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I like you today. Lets go for every other day? Just joshin ya.
In all seriousness, your first few original posts aren't very clear.

I wasn't trying to "troll" you, I was attempting to figure out exactly what method you were using. I'm not interested in trying to get a rise out of anyone (I do that without any effort already).

Anyways, your method still seems rather limited, unless I'm missing something...how many variations ones own name are there?
Old 09-02-2015

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 57%

I can't lie this doesn't make sense to me either.

If you use your "real" name and just a variation of it BUT your passing a verification you must be linked in one way or another. I don't know if any of these accounts have gone down yet or not.

The thing is, regardless if your using a different address or not they use DATABASE information so new address do repopulate eventually and if its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address STILL your getting verified by YOU. If you answer questions that specifically relate to YOU how aren't you linking yourself to YOU? The address and variation of name is only to my knowledge relevant when your trying to go UNDER the radar (i.e NOT answer database questions)

I see what your saying but it just doesn't make any sense to me unless there is a serious security flaw that has yet to be found until now. Popular names is one thing but again when you answer questions that point back to only one person and it passes, I don't understand how that's not a linkage?
Old 09-02-2015
Banned

well hes using a variation of his name on his acct and then he gives them an OLD address NOT entered on his eby acct... I think... if so then seems to make a bit of sense

don't think data questions could link you...
The Following User Says Thank You to dealagreeproceed For This Useful Post:
yankee (09-03-2015)
Old 09-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
well hes using a variation of his name on his acct and then he gives them an OLD address NOT entered on his eby acct... I think... if so then seems to make a bit of sense

don't think data questions could link you...
No, it does thats my whole point.

If you answer specific information that ONLY belongs to YOU that links YOU to YOU. I don't see how this can be disputed? Old address or not if you answer questions like whats your height, whats your first car etc etc and you do this across multiple accounts REGARDLESS of contradictory information your verifying the same person between the accounts.

If you use variations or old addresses to stay under their radar then yes this is ONE common stealth practice. This though I don't see how it can be disputed there is not a linkage of some sort happening. Keep in mind eBay allows more than 2 accounts as long as they are selling different things.

Now this comes into factor when we all know bots either suspend accounts FAST or its a year from now thing. I don't know if anyone else can add anything to this but either I'm missing something or ...............?

Unless this is a MAJOR security flaw I don't see how this is not contradictory to basic stealth fundamentals?

Whats in the information means NOTHING if you literally call in and provide proof your "robert miller" even if your name on your account says jake. You still called and verified your "robert miller". Its like providing your social, not to the extreme of legality but your pin pointing a persons identity but answering the database questions. I can't call in and answer someone else just like you can't answer mine, and if you did thats identity theft. But if you answer YOUR database questions regardless of the information inputted into the account by verifying it threw the system you must be somewhere listed as verified "robert miller" not what your name is on the account details page.

Unless ......its a SERIOUS overlook system flaw.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 09-02-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post

If you answer specific information that ONLY belongs to YOU that links YOU to YOU. I don't see how this can be disputed? Old address or not if you answer questions like whats your height, whats your first car etc etc and you do this across multiple accounts REGARDLESS of contradictory information your verifying the same person between the accounts.

If you use variations or old addresses to stay under their radar then yes this is ONE common stealth practice. This though I don't see how it can be disputed there is not a linkage of some sort happening. Keep in mind eBay allows more than 2 accounts as long as they are selling different things.

Now this comes into factor when we all know bots either suspend accounts FAST or its a year from now thing. I don't know if anyone else can add anything to this but either I'm missing something or ...............?

Unless this is a MAJOR security flaw I don't see how this is not contradictory to basic stealth fundamentals?

Whats in the information means NOTHING if you literally call in and provide proof your "robert miller" even if your name on your account says jake. You still called and verified your "robert miller". Its like providing your social, not to the extreme of legality but your pin pointing a persons identity but answering the database questions. I can't call in and answer someone else just like you can't answer mine, and if you did thats identity theft. But if you answer YOUR database questions regardless of the information inputted into the account by verifying it threw the system you must be somewhere listed as verified "robert miller" not what your name is on the account details page.

This is a very detailed, long-winded version of what I was getting at.

I wasn't trying to call you out, yankee, but is what solefoodbk describes above an accurate representation of your method? If so, what is your response?
Old 09-03-2015

Longevity: 76%

The database is an outside system and I genuinely think this is flawed. I doubt they will link the accounts together through an outside system at all.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Well, I have dozens of accounts like this and I LEARNED this from an account builder/seller sooo.

OR better yet delete this thread so that this simple technique does not get abused.

Good reddens. This is not calculus or even as complicated as registering a tracfone.

DATA BASE IS NOT EBAY. IT IS A THIRD PARTY SYSTEM. YOUR REAL ADDRESS IS GIVEN TO A REP ON THE PHONE VIA VOICE AND IS NEVER ENTERED INTO EBAY.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Ok, you got me, I lied. It is all a lie. My whole existence is a lie and I wanted all of you to get your unmade stealth accounts linked, LOL

Seriously, there is something wrong with people. You guys are nuts.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

LOL Never has a data base question been able to link anything. All it does is prove you are or are not who you said you were when registering on ebay/paypal.

You are WAY overthinking this.
The database is a third party such as lexisnexis So you are on the phone, the rep logs into lexisnexis or equivalant, asks you questions created by this third party and you either pass or fail.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
LOL Never has a data base question been able to link anything. All it does is prove you are or are not who you said you were when registering on ebay/paypal.

You are WAY overthinking this.
The database is a third party such as lexisnexis So you are on the phone, the rep logs into lexisnexis or equivalant, asks you questions created by this third party and you either pass or fail.
The rep still has the ability to log in any info you give them, and if they want, they could input your "previous" address into the system and associate you that way.

It could work, but I'd rather just avoid the database questions all-together. Doing so, I KNOW I'm not linked.

Also, I'm a bit confused. You've been on a crusade against me and my calling eBay method for the past several weeks, yet all of the sudden you come out admitting that not only have you been calling eBay for a year and a half, but you've devised your own strategy for doing so and passing verification. It seems a bit suspicious. I mean you were either faking then or you're faking now. Hard to know which story to believe.

Not trolling here, just giving an accurate representation of how things are/have been.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

I see what your saying but it just doesn't make any sense to me unless there is a serious security flaw that has yet to be found until now.
Until now? Seriously? I found it on this forum. The old guide suggested a name variation for a reason....

When you have a member who posts up, "I made 10 stealth accounts in a row and got 1000-$25000 limits", Do you think whatever info they are using is not solid info found somewhere? Now what they are doing is not right so the moderators delete the threads and it is never talked about again.

All you are doing is confirming the info with a THIRD PARTY system much like your inkfog and shipstation. That third party is not in any way affiliated with ebay.

Now I hope a mod deletes this thread. I would delete my posts but they are all quoted.
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Also, I'm a bit confused. You've been on a crusade against me and my calling eBay method for the past several weeks,
You my friend certainly have me confused with someone else. Read my early posts. I used to call ebay and paypal everyday several times a day and could not understand why members said not to. Some days I would get a dozen or more negative feedback removed.

I do say, "If you are not comfortable on the phone and can speak with confidence then calling in is not a good option"

I am against you for being rude to people and negative.
Old 09-03-2015
Banned

well my assumption was right I suppose. database cant link you. think you guys were overthinking it to begin with... as for you yank well
The Following User Says Thank You to dealagreeproceed For This Useful Post:
yankee (09-03-2015)
Old 09-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
In all seriousness, your first few original posts aren't very clear.
On purpose. A little bit of common sense and wittiness goes a long way.

Quote:
Anyways, your method still seems rather limited, unless I'm missing something...how many variations ones own name are there?
I have exactly two. But have proven I can have an unlimitted amount because of my real first name being a common female name and me being male.
But how many Joe Blows live in the USA across all 50 states? How many Jon Doe and Mark Smith and Stephanie Cormiers live in the USA?
It is exactly the same as making a name up. Someone else somewhere has that name.

You are being very narrow minded. I am surprised by you right now.
Old 09-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 1%

I will actually try this out today and report back.

This is what I will do

1-Open a new account with my name.
2-) NEW ADDRESS THAT I NEVER USED ON EBAY AND I NEVER LIVED IN.
3-) call ebay for a limit increase and hopefully get asked database questions. and once they cant find me in that new address I will tell them I recently moved and GIVE ONE OF MY OLD ADDRESSES WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY HAD A SUSPENDED EBAY ACCOUNT

Please let me know if I understood this right and I will give it a try and report back.
Old 09-03-2015

Longevity: 76%

That's exactly what yankee said to do, you've got it.
Old 09-03-2015

Is that your name, Stephanie Cormiers? Lol... NEVER heard someone called that. Point taken though
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
yankee (09-03-2015)
Old 09-03-2015

The only thing I can say about this is if NO accounts have gone down under this method it really is impossible to know how good of a method it is.

Linked accounts can run very long as log there are no issues. Not saying this are linked but we have no clue if they are or arent. I get what your saying now, better than yesterday but this is all speculation. We do NOT know what info is inputted or not during database. Yes third party or not they could still be required to enter in information recorded by the database, who knows.