PayPal Called Supplier - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

Okay how do the bots work? Share
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-21-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine422 View Post
Most ppl i know dont actually use their real suppliers? Anyone? ...................................... Probably not.

Haha, well, I did, a few years ago. I think I said this in another post - we were buying at retail outlets on clearance and deep discount. We actually gave Paypal the retail receipts with all the items itemized and they said our supplier info was no good.

So now....to be blunt, f*ck em. Never again would I hand over real info.
Old 02-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^^ Had that happen. I got stock from a shop that was having a long closing down sale... paypal said No, not acceptable. Some of the items were over 5 years old & never sold, very hard to obtain. I got newspaper clippings of the stories about the shop closing, faxed them in: turned out to be a terrible misunderstanding. Receipts were fine.
Old 02-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppa911 View Post
Okay how do the bots work? Share
Im thinking he means that after you pass the first limitation you have much more leeway on your account in terms of the amount of money you can withdraw without being 'molested' by the Paypal bots. I tend to initiate the first limitation just to get it over with. (keep in mind i dont have to worry about getting around the ssn thing).

Like instead of tip toeing around how much to withdraw daily and waiting til they limit you after say 20+ transactions and they want tracking# and all that for them...i just do one or 2 very expensive transactions (not too overboard)...the account gets limited within about 2 days get the limitation removed by shipping priority, provide suppliers and boom...account much stronger. Then I consistently withdraw around the same amount daily always leaving no more than 250 bucks in there. I also never withdraw more than once a day...i wait until the first transaction completes which is usually in 24hrs. just in case they limit me and if the previous transaction is still pending it will be reversed resulting in more money being stuck in paypal. Thats just my routine.

Last edited by divine422; 02-22-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Man View Post
I give them my supplier LOL..... Its another ebay seller! I buy a lot of 10-100 of almost anything cheap. List them all(with my zero feedback) at once so I get flagged, and walla, 1 part of the process complete. Then slip in the "real good stuff"

Knowing how the bots work is the key to everything...........
Good idea!
Old 02-22-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
WOO HOO!!! I GOT MY PAYPAL AND MY EBAY ACCOUNT BACK !!

heres what the email said:

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement -
Thank you for submitting the requested information. We have reinstated your account. Please note that although your account is now active, any listings or bids canceled by your account suspension won't be reinstated.

If you have additional questions about this or any other eBay account you own, please click "Help" at the top of most eBay pages. You'll find answers to your questions and a link on the right side of the page to contact us.

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

H20076

----

from paypal:

Our review is complete and we have restored access to your PayPal and eBay
accounts.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal
and eBay the safest and most trusted online marketplace.

Sincerely,
Jason
PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal an eBay Company

AWESOME!!!
Dear,
friend

How long does it takes to be reinstated??

Thanks
Old 02-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

SKYICHIGO: It took around 7-9 days. I had to upload Photo ID, add supplier info and provide tracking numbers. Tracking numbers was the easiest part but the photo ID..whao...took me around 6 hours straight to crack that puzzle! Supplier info was as "easy once you know how" kinda trick. But I was determined, as there was quite a few pennies at stake in my account. PERSEVERE YOUNG JEDI.

Last edited by cortex; 02-23-2009 at 09:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cortex For This Useful Post:
skyichigo (02-23-2009)
Old 02-22-2009
Threadstarter  

It really doesnt have to take 7 days if you call. I usually call right after items show delivery confirmation or if the buyer leaves positive feedback..whichever is first. My last limitation was 3 days and thats only because Canada post can be a pain with updating the system.
Old 02-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Just giving my humble personal experience

PS You call them up to show you have positive feedback if you want your account reinstated?
They usually ask for Photo ID, Supplier Info etc etc so I'm puzzled as to how highlighting positive feedback as a form of proof would suffice in lieu of Photo ID/supplier info

Last edited by cortex; 02-23-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-23-2009
Threadstarter  

If for example they request a tracking number for a specific transaction and the item doesnt show it was delivered as yet (i have had an item that never updated because some canada post idiot didnt scan it). Just get the buyer to leave positive feedback...the positive feedback also confirms that they have received the item. This of course is after i have already submit invoices/ with supplier contact info. I have been lucky, since last year they havent requested drivers license and all that other stuff.

Last edited by divine422; 02-23-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-01-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
Just giving my humble personal experience

PS You call them up to show you have positive feedback if you want your account reinstated?
They usually ask for Photo ID, Supplier Info etc etc so I'm puzzled as to how highlighting positive feedback as a form of proof would suffice in lieu of Photo ID/supplier info

In the u.k you are not required to hold photo id by law, it is not uncommon for people in the u.k not to have either .

i always just say i haven't got any photo i.d blar blar blar

Never had a probelm

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
In the u.k you are not required to hold photo id by law, it is not uncommon for people in the u.k not to have either .

i always just say i haven't got any photo i.d blar blar blar

Never had a probelm
well Ive tried that and it did not work! You will be faced with an ID alternative from a list, IF you are lucky, usually you will get the silent treatment and no limitations lifted until ID is provided. A swift ID sent to them will lift soft limitations easily...best policy...Most adults have DL and/or passports, dont be representing us in UK like we live in the dark ages!! must go the horse and trap needs fixing....
Old 08-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine422 View Post

Paypal called my supplier...
Calling to see if supplier is real is one thing. But a business is not going to confirm customer information to someone on the phone I would like to think. Would that not open them up to a pretty bad lawsuit?

Anyone ever had PayPal actually get confirmation from a supplier on their transactions??
Old 08-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I am sure it has happened that some suppliers think paypal is a legit questioner and given some limited info, ie I confirm I sell x goods and I confirm x is a customer.

Paypal do call suppliers occasionally, and the fact they exist and sell the goods you are selling is a huge bonus in your favour, even if thats as far as questions get.

In cases where you cant or dont want to give your real supplier details, either supply any supplier of those good to them and take a chance that they dont say you arent actually a customer, or prepare your own invoice and be at the end of a disposible phone number on it.
Old 08-17-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
well Ive tried that and it did not work! You will be faced with an ID alternative from a list, IF you are lucky, usually you will get the silent treatment and no limitations lifted until ID is provided. A swift ID sent to them will lift soft limitations easily...best policy...Most adults have DL and/or passports, dont be representing us in UK like we live in the dark ages!! must go the horse and trap needs fixing....

i have done this for the last ten years and never had a problem, they have always just told me to send another bill ie: 2 x bill's, i must depend on how you handle the call

another thing is i have flatly refused to supply my suppler info saying that i had to sign a contact not to discuss that divulge any information about that company or our dealings to any 3rd party.

Worked for me

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 08-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
Um,Tiz-Woz said PHOTO ID..... no suggestion of not supplying other ID...get brighter candles for reading
Old 08-17-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

I had problem with supplier documents. Provided invoices from local business and they found out that the company I bought from was not selling such goods. So I get new invoices with company which sell such things, few days later I was able to use paypal. I suggest to use companies in countries that not speak english much.