How to Get Higher Selling Limits on New EBay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-03-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default How to Get Higher Selling Limits on New EBay

Hi i have bought the staeth book an read it hundreds of times an no where does it tell you when opening a new steath account how to achieve higher selling limits i also read hundreds of threads an still can't find a Answer i read it could be the phone number or the address or a combination of both i use a trac Phone i know that can't be the problem i read to use houses for sale in my area also used xxxx Name Generator both with no luck so please tell me what i'm doing wrong here
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-03-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: How to Get Higher Selling Limits on New EBay

lol. All that typing and no punctuation!

bossman, high limits are not something anyone will spoon feed you, ever.

account sellers, including the owner of this forum, make a living off that knowledge.
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
sax4 (08-04-2016)
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Its just a case of trial and error

No one will give away the exact answer to higher limit accounts I am afraid

Play around with your creation method and you will eventually see a trend

You can also sell to the limits of low limit accounts and you will usually get limit increase pretty fast to start with.
Old 08-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Its just a case of trial and error

No one will give away the exact answer to higher limit accounts I am afraid

Play around with your creation method and you will eventually see a trend

You can also sell to the limits of low limit accounts and you will usually get limit increase pretty fast to start with.
I can see that i won't get the exact answer, i thought this forum was here to help people ive been a member for 3 years an can make steath accounts no problem just can't figure out how to get limits higher than 10/1000 sometimes i get 20/1500 thats rarely, i know it can be done cause other members are doimg it, it just expensive trying to figure it out with buying phones an adding new bank accounts accounts
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

We are here to help. We are not hear to spoon feed or sacrifice our own businesses for yours.

Calling in usually does the trick.
Listing to your limits and then hopefully selling to them almost always gets decent limits within 90 day just in time for the holds to come off.
Old 08-03-2016

Longevity: 47%

OP, the way I got higher limits was to sell every month to the limit, and increase will naturally occur. It only took me 2 months to get a significant bump. Patience my friend, patience. Just keep selling, if you don't have enough limit on an account create buy a 2nd or 3rd one. You'll get the increase eventually.
You can always call in to request but that is not my preferred choice...
Old 08-03-2016

There is enough info in the guide and on these forums to make and run stealth accounts. However, I don't think people will give away their "secret" techniques because thats how they make a living and I can't blame them.
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbossman111 View Post
it just expensive trying to figure it out with buying phones an adding new bank accounts accounts
If you have an unlocked android phone, you can buy $5 sim cards that come with minutes, I find it easier than buying $20+ phones. As far as Bank, you should only be adding banks to accounts you got higher selling limits. Are you getting any increases on your low selling accounts?
Old 08-03-2016
MU

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
it just expensive trying to figure it out with buying phones an adding new bank accounts accounts
You have to spend money to make money.
Old 08-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

You will get higher limits if you sell the limit you have each month. So, go to the dollar store and buy some cheap stuff and sell it just to get the sales. Then when you get your limits raised you can start selling more items that will make you more money. You can even sell stamps. Anything that you can sell quick and ship cheaply and easily. Fast turnover. If you are only selling 25% of your limit, they will not raise your limit. When I asked about my limits they told me that unless I was listing and selling at least 50% of the limit, they would not raise it. The limits are there to keep people from tying up space on ebay with items that just sit there. If you sell you will get higher limits.

Also, don't sell risky items. What are you currently selling?
Old 08-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
We are here to help. We are not hear to spoon feed or sacrifice our own businesses for yours.

Calling in usually does the trick.
Listing to your limits and then hopefully selling to them almost always gets decent limits within 90 day just in time for the holds to come off.
i am not asking to be spoon feed or for anyone to sacrifice there businesses i just hoping for a little help on this. I been making steath account for about 5 years but can't seem to the right formula for high limits
Old 08-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
You will get higher limits if you sell the limit you have each month. So, go to the dollar store and buy some cheap stuff and sell it just to get the sales. Then when you get your limits raised you can start selling more items that will make you more money. You can even sell stamps. Anything that you can sell quick and ship cheaply and easily. Fast turnover. If you are only selling 25% of your limit, they will not raise your limit. When I asked about my limits they told me that unless I was listing and selling at least 50% of the limit, they would not raise it. The limits are there to keep people from tying up space on ebay with items that just sit there. If you sell you will get higher limits.

Also, don't sell risky items. What are you currently selling?
I sell cheap items i even loose money sometimes i always sell 80-90% of my limit i know i will get the increase, i wanna be able to make high selling accounts i will keep trying to i get the right formula
The Following User Says Thank You to xxbossman111 For This Useful Post:
write (08-11-2016)
Old 08-04-2016

Longevity: 52%

Calling in is the best way to get your limits raised. It's nowhere near as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

When you call, make sure to have your spreadsheet/text doc open with all of your stealth info, so that you can provide it to the rep when they ask. eBay reps will know something's up when they ask for your ZIP code and you start saying "Ummm..."

Say you want to sell more, they'll ask you a few questions about the items (such as where you get them), and you'll probably get your limits raised.

This has worked like a charm for me multiple times in the past.
Old 08-04-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 48%

As other members have already made it very clear, No one will share the right exact formula.

You might consider using a "Good" IP address, a Common name and a good VCC (preferably an AVS one) and of course a clean Machine/User account.

The Key here is more tests and learning from errors and mistakes ...

Wish you all the Best of luck
Old 08-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
As other members have already made it very clear, No one will share the right exact formula.

You might consider using a "Good" IP address, a Common name and a good VCC (preferably an AVS one) and of course a clean Machine/User account.

The Key here is more tests and learning from errors and mistakes ...

Wish you all the Best of luck
I use good IP's every time always different user account i no how to make steath accounts no problem with my eye's closed just cant get high selling limits if i pay the monthy subscriction to the new ebay stealh will that tell me?
Old 08-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Remember that if its out there on the forum that within months, probably weeks it wont work anymore. Then nobody will even be able to buy high limit accounts. That kinda ruins it for everyone.

I know how to make high limits, but I find its much better to start with low limits and work your way up. Those accounts always seem to last longer... Probably cause they force you to start easy...
Old 08-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
Remember that if its out there on the forum that within months, probably weeks it wont work anymore. Then nobody will even be able to buy high limit accounts. That kinda ruins it for everyone.

I know how to make high limits, but I find its much better to start with low limits and work your way up. Those accounts always seem to last longer... Probably cause they force you to start easy...
i understand that. ihave many lower limit accounts my goal is to be a true ebay steath i won't stop until i completly master ebay. If i subscribe to the new steath will that show me the way to higher limits?
Old 08-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

No, it does not show you how to get higher limit accounts. There are recommendations, but nothing concrete. eBay account limits are not a rocket science. There are no absolutes. Imagine a monkey working at ebay. Every time someone makes an account, this monkey smacks 1 of 6 buttons.

1. 0/0
2. 5/500
3. 10/1000
4. 50/5000
5. 500/25000
6. 1000/25000

It is not that random but not too far off. There are prob some factors that can help or hurt. But nothing is absolute!
Old 08-04-2016

Longevity: 52%

The best way to get limits raised is to sell. Period. If eBay sees that you're products without any issues (good customer satisfaction) you'll be getting raises in no time.

Right now, on my best account, I'm at 200/$30,000. This was an automatic raise. Once I sold for a while, I became more trustworthy in eBay's eyes so they had no problems raising my limit.
Old 08-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
No, it does not show you how to get higher limit accounts. There are recommendations, but nothing concrete. eBay account limits are not a rocket science. There are no absolutes. Imagine a monkey working at ebay. Every time someone makes an account, this monkey smacks 1 of 6 buttons.

1. 0/0
2. 5/500
3. 10/1000
4. 50/5000
5. 500/25000
6. 1000/25000

It is not that random but not too far off. There are prob some factors that can help or hurt. But nothing is absolute!
I read about the new Ebay steath Subscribtion an it say's (Get around eBay’s seller limits with these simple tricks and avoid the pitfalls that cause lowered seller limits. Sell more with fewer accounts.) I'm looking for that monkey to press the 4,5 or six button, i'm looking for the factors that can HELP ME... not hurt me
Old 08-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

name, address, phone number, credit card.

If all of those are high quality, then you have a higher chance of high limits but not a guaranty at all.

I love 0-0 accounts. I usually get super high limits the same day but my methods are not for everyone and I rarely share them on the open forum because they will get abused and closed down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Dmshark25 (08-05-2016), wtfebay (08-12-2016)
Old 08-05-2016
Banned

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
i understand that. ihave many lower limit accounts my goal is to be a true ebay steath i won't stop until i completly master ebay. If i subscribe to the new steath will that show me the way to higher limits?
You should work on mastering English grammer first.